Bernard Jou Iwaku

>[HorribleSubs] Bernard Jou Iwaku. - 09 [720p]

Pretty cute episode and a nice warm tone. Probably my favorite so far.

Comfy episode.
Would like to see books with black covers and stuff but the books I get here always have a new cover made by the library because they have been repaired before.

Ahaha, I was thinking that frame was hilarious and would be even better if zoomed in on. Thanks, user.

Is this yuri?

ザ・ボーダー

ZA BODA

Cute episode.

No. Kanbayashi can't escape from the Dick.

I really want to fuck both of them.
Fuck I love winter clothes, the look even cuter and that makes me want to rape them.

What would a relationship with Sawako be like?

Pretentious.

This is a weird series, it started as a story about a retard who likes to brag about books she didnt read and act snobby getting her shit pushed in by secondary characters, but now it's this weird yuribait show with the occasional autism by miss book lover and her little gripes with book stuff.

I like the change, but it has definitely changed through episodes and not at all what i was expecting.

>shit-tier hardcore scifi fan
>sherlock holmes lver
>a girl who pretends to read something
Uhh, two of these characters have horrible taste in books which shouldn't even be called literary and the last one doesn't even like books. Is this show really about literature?

>weird yuribait show
what

Looks like she went over her silly Heinlein phase.

This feels like it should've been longer than three minutes

It's a show for weebs and midnight otaku. That's enough for them.

>Me and user

Dibs on being Sawako

It's a show about /lit/.

>hand holding
>next episode

Shiori and Sawako are just good friends.

No, it's not. Except a few, the books which described are either shitty fiction or Japanese writers which /lit/ hates both.

>Mfw I love /lit/ but I also love Sup Forums

We're going to the winter ball together, yes?

Why does /lit/ hate Japanese literature?

Eh, there are threads about it all the time. None right now, but they have made recommendation charts.

> Tsurezuregusa
I remember having to decipher the opening passage in my class on classical Japanese. Shit was weird.

/lit/ doesn't have discussions on books, they just pretend to talk about David Foster Wallace all the time and wank over his suicide.

Because it's superficial as fuck and we have enough weebs in Sup Forums. Japanese garbage(LN's, books, literature, etc.) isn't allowed on /lit/ unless it's widely accepted.
Having a rec chart doesn't matter. Sup Forums also have an arthouse chart but they hate Tarkovsky. Sup Forums has a rock music chart but they hate Led Zeppelin.

So /lit/ is Sawako.

Fuck you Sci-Fi is love

Sci-fi is a fucking waste of time.

Your life is a waste of time

>reads sci-fi
>calls others' lifes as waste of time
wew lad

This should explain everything.

Yes, it is and you're trying way too hard.

Weirdo.

>This triggers California