Flip Flappers

I don't get why Papika was worried about Cocona if they were fighting.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480460695677.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yuyu > all

Love, it's love user.

Yayaka did

NOTHING

wrong

>alice in wonderland adventures starring happy-go-lucky lesbians turned gung ho dbz warriors through sailor moon transformations with the occasional ability to pilot mechas and that one time where they performed inception on an innocent senpai's mind turned into a literal yuri love triangle cuckfest joined together in scientific warfare against members of the KKK

Who the fuck was the intended target audience?

papika a shit

Me.

People with good taste. This is my first 10/10 since Shinsekai Yori. Wonderful, wonderful show.

Friendly reminder that any suffering Cocona endures is justice for what she did to senpai.

Nothing right, either.

She should have just made her mind, chose a side and sticked with it.

Did Cocona cum inside?

I still feel her thread is unresolved.
Did she lose her love for art, or did she grow as an artist and person? I don't feel this has been answered.

Was he raped?

>papika wears white panties

>shota screwing roboboy

Mindraped.

This scene made me uncomfortable

>Cocona and Papika
>Becoming pals
Perhaps, no?

Brainfucked

Me.

If the ending isn't completely shit (which is a possibility, considering this is an anime), I will probably consider this one of my favorite anime.

You could say she wanted the Yayacuck.

I'm going crazy.

>fisting

SSY made more sense than this.

me

It is fucking rare to see a psychoanalysis magical DBZ girl.

If it is magical girls , lesbians were ensured in the genre.

Near the end I hope we'll get a shot just like this with one or both of them smiling. It would be a great way to subtly tie up Iroha's story.

Smug Yuyu

> What is a lover's quarrel

Japs really love that face vase meme.

Yeah the potentially interesting interpersonal ramifications of 8's ending got reduced to a gag

Still waiting to see the role Sensei plays.

Can we all agree Yuyu and Toto were a MISTAKE?

she was the civilian bystander used to show the effects of the supernatural in the world

also got her own flashback. do you really need anything else

>Scratch on the opposite side
Intentional or error?

No.

I hope they'll both get their asses handled.

>You've got tests now too right?
>Yeah

What disease does Cocona have?

Papika didn't even know why Cocona was mad.

Homosexuality.

>9 episodes
>still no explanation about anything

fragmentite.

I'd handle Yuyu's ass, if you know what I mean.

Those ramifications didn't completely vanish. Episode 9's ending was very similar to 8's.

What are the odds for a bad ending after this ep? I'm not ready for suffering and mindbroken or death Flappers, but it seems inevitable now.

Why can't they be just friends, exploring beautiful PI's and enjoy their life with sweet bread?

>11 years old

I want to rape Papika

Seek help, emotionally unstable manchild.

No.

>??? years old

That just makes it worse how they did it in 9

Sorry, but this series was made for suffering.

The OP fits the tone for the show and it ends with Cocona and Papika leaning on each other enjoying a beautiful day. Bad end seems very unlikely.

Wait, Papika has same VA as Kazumi the Queen of Kansai-ben?

That's WIXOSS.

I disagree. Papika now understands that Cocona is not Mimi. Now she's even more confused because she knows Mimi was/is her partner. But Cocona is also her partner now. The girl is getting mind raped by memories and it seems like they are emphasizing that with the 3 Mimi cliffhangers in a row.

>supposed to be a happy upbeat show
>literally 3 episodes of non-stop suffering

WHY MUST EVERY MAHOU SHOUJO BE SUFFERING!?

Is this what post-madoka Magical Girl shows have to be like now?

Could it have to do with the fragment within her? Like, keeping it stabilized or something.

Why not?

Crystal treatment for her thigh

Did you watch episode 8? That shit was fun as fuck. There was some suffering, but it wasn't "non-stop". You're overreacting

If she's just recovering from plot-induced amnesia she's not getting mindraped

She would be getting mindraped if she was still confusing reality for memories and dead people for alive people.

Besides what you said is what makes it bad. Now Cocona has no stakes in this other than "save muh friend" from whatever they set up. Whereas they set-up for something more interesting before, as they clearly used it this episode. Except they turned it into a gag and a plot device that was obviously going to be discarded within the same episode.

You're not looking hard enough if you really believe that.

Just because your fighting with someone doesn't mean you wouldn't be worried if they were in a possibly life threatening situation.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480460695677.webm

Epside 1 of "Soushin Shoujo Matoi" was suffering.

Two people were murdered right off the bat.

Nice try, though.

She was also Luluco.

Do the fragments have something to do with papika's memory? It seemed like her mimi freak out was triggered by the KKK depositing the last fragment.

That's not what suffering means.

>First two episodes have exhibitionism on a pure girl
Yumachin is the only reason why I haven't dropped it.

Watch the episode.

Yayaka will die, but then Papi and Cocona will live together in lesbian paradise

>Ikusei Keikaku
>not suffering
Snow White is going to be really fucked in the head by the time the show ends.

I unironically agree with you. An upbeat Mahou Shoujo would be a breath of fresh air at this point.

I'd rather rape loli Cocona.

Saving Papika is a perfectly legitimate stake. She's the sole reason Cocona has come this far. She was always saving her and now it's time for her to do the same. Your expectations weren't met but that doesn't make it bad.

Reminder that Yayaka is still cute despite being a jealous lesbian.

Even wrose.

How old is Papika?

Amai Na

So what's up with Mimi and sound? Mimi = ear in Japanese, Salt has all that sound equipment, sound references in the titles, etc.

>a yuri character who actually acts like a lesbian

This makes me happy.

what does mimikaki mean?

I never said it was not suffering. I just wanted to post genderbender.

old enough

It makes it not good enough for me. I saw a glimpse of something better with how they had ended 8 but it seems they weren't interested in exploiting it.

>episode with lots of Yuyu
>no Yuyubutt

There's more suffering in this show than any other mahou shoujo this season.

I wanted to cry this episode, Jesus its good

Holy shit. That episode was soooo epic
Does Sup Forums like this episode like me?

The fragments are Mimi. She probably gained some kind of very special and powerful power because of Pure Illusion. She turned herself into fragments because the KKK was trying to steal her power.

Which means Toto, Yuyu, and the blue haired one are imperfect clones of Mimi, since they're called Animorphus children.

Since the gems, that are Mimi, are getting brought back together to one place, this triggers Papika to start remembering who Mimi is. I think Mimi purposefully blocked Papika memory of her because she didn't want her to go through the pain of living her entire life without her.

Good. This shot wasn't necessary.

I didn't ask for this.

Seriously are you autistic? You can argue with friends and not stop caring about them.

this
flifla is aoty
i'm a newfag by the way and i watched 100 animes already

It has topped episode 3 for me. I'm also a Yayaka-fag now.

actually the right answer, why did it take so long and why is OP such an autist?

Perhaps that glimpse will get time to shine later on? There's 4 episodes left and no one can say for certain how they will play out. I think the reality/memory and dead/alive confusion is more interesting too, but I'm fine with a more simple memory recovery angle.

Yes it was.

Yes it was