When will Sup Forums evolve?

When does the "Le ebil blue haired feminist is le ebil" meme end finally?

We get it, feminists suck. But you can only tell the "Le ebil SJW" joke so many times until it gets boring and you lose steam.

Was becoming boring and obnoxious part of Sup Forums's plan?

The only thing obnoxious is the cotton candy hair.

kys faggo

>being so triggered from the nigger murderer thread where he killed a blue haired girl that you make a shit thread

back to the donald with you, faggot. Only elevated minds in this thread

You’re like 2 years late dude, complaining about a dead meme. let me guess, next you want to walk about “ethics in video game journalism”

Le ebil blue haired feminist is le ebil

>When will Sup Forums evolve?
WHEN WE BURN THE JEW WORLD ORDER TO THE FUCKING GROUND!

thread!

You realize that's not Hitler in the picture, right?

>Was becoming boring and obnoxious part of Sup Forums's plan?

Ever since normies rednecks moved in and this place got filled with mostly actual racists instead of ironic ones with some genuine ones here and there the memes have been stale, the average IQ lowered by about 30 points, the ability to think for themselves instead of listening to talking points has disappeared and everyone decided they trust big corporations instead of the anti-establishment counter culture of the past. Now we just have a bunch of idiots sucking off the President as though suddenly we like the government and will claim everything that doesn't profit big businesses is instigated by the jews when by their own logic it should be the other way around.

So no, it was not part of the plan. Just wait till all these tards realise they have to pay more to stream anime and play multiplayer games

>Le ebil blue haired feminist is le ebil
Aren't those what Sup Forumsirgins bitch about? They still haven't been fully redpilled into knowing they're all jews. Enjoy your time here, newfriend

I can't remember the last time I saw SJWs being discussed. Have you been asleep for a year?

Look at the front page.

>"Feminists BTFO"

>"Haha, based black guy BTFO"

>"Why are women so worthless?"

>"Russia is literally muslim"

>/britpol/

>CBTS containment board every 2 seconds

This is literally 2014 tier.

/thread conceded

bait was so weak made me reply

wanna know how I know for a fact you're not a regular here, faggot?

>When will Sup Forums evolve?
Meanwhile OP still sucks Merkel's shriveled tranny cock. saged

ahhhh, the mutt in rage again
reminder that americans never fought the SS, but merely garrison forces. Never forget that, mutt.

>things that are ridiculous get ridiculed
what's the issue?

I think there has been a lot more diversity of topics on pol lately. I've seen plenty of boards that challenge the state of pol, much like yours OP.
Can't tell if it's funded shills or invaders from another board, but it's diversity nonetheless.
As for the "ebil blue haired feminist is le ebil meme", they are a fad and the backlash against them is a fad. Who cares?
Why anyone gives this subject so much attention is beyond me. Attention is attention, regardless if it is negative or positive.
Pol has been pretty boring lately though.
The board fluctuates; just be patient.

Post moar blue haired sluts plz.

honestly, this place seems to never change. it's a good thing

keep hating the girls in your school buds, makes it way easier for me to circle around the local community college and pick them up

You must be conflating Sup Forums with "the skeptic community."

I'm going out on a limb to suggest she's loving life - her own, which is the only life she has time to pay attention to. That's it.

Yes now go away faggot

Reminder a good portion of Wehrmacht were made of desert subhumans on top of the health ministry being run by shitalocuck

Germanic nationalism my ass. One drop rule, ever heard of it?

Trying too hard faggot