VictoryOfTheLight

Who is this guy? Connected anonymous champion of truth or /x/ posting roleplayer?

someone retarded.

Some faggot that was raised Jehovah's Witness

>Who is this guy?
Anonymous5, Frank.

I don't know if he's benevolent or not, but he is at least partially in the know.

not at all.

The LARPer who's been bringing all the boomers to Sup Forums

>0
He's another ZIONIST disinfo agent. he's got kibbutz in his fucking name.

Literally the mossad

LARPer. Pretends to impart DEPP NOWLEGE, doesn't know what happened on 9/11

that's what i'm thinking

is this shit supposed to be some Brotherhood of Steel origin story?

You're wrong. He knows about cloning and consciousness transfer. It makes no difference if he's mossad, cia, or a literal demon.

>He knows about cloning and consciousness transfer
Get the fuck out of here you fucking imbecile.

Why does Barack Obama follow him on Twitter?

to get the inside scoop on ayyylmaos, obviously.

It's been discussed many times. He's a LARP who has outed himself many times. Also, it's worth noting he popped up during the day Seth Rich was regaining traction back in May. At best, he's a LARP who has not had a single prediction come true, and at worst a paid disinfo agent. He doesn't bother coming here anymore because he knows he'll get called out.

No u

i was sorta wondering if Trump vs. Clinton was a deep op,

In a way, yes. The anti-Trump facade is more of a way to keep you stuck in the left vs right dichotomy rather than an actual attack on him.

i just see all the old pics of them laughing it up, it feels like that eddy murfy movie where the billionares bet a dollar on the outcome of a bum, cant recall the name of the flick

i dm'ed with whomever this is in before sept.
remember sept? all of what was supposed to happen?
it is a shill. a massive faggot.
friends on twitter with obama @ the beginning.
just garbage.
disregard.

If it makes you feel better, the election was actually significant. We wouldn't be in a good position if Hillary was president. Trump was by far the better choice.

This, nigga

i cannot agree with you more, i dont want to die for those scumbags. I vasalite betweenThe Don really wants to fix the shit his generation fucked up and itsva cruel joke on the milenials. (i am nither a boomer nor a mill. born in 79

Hillary wasn't going to cause World War 3 either. That's just a silly narrative they put out there to get people wound up and panicky.

Gotta prod the tards.

>implying half of the shitters on the Q threads aren't just retarded 50 year old attention whoring boomers

it was less world war three, and more so civil war 2.0
In other words, we'd just have the american trudeau in office for likely 8 years straight