How does it feel knowing that you doomed the internet Sup Forums?

How does it feel knowing that you doomed the internet Sup Forums?

How does it feel knowing you dumb faggots have ruined the very place that made you what you are?

You are finished without the internet Sup Forums

You did this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0cLWgTIsMLM
gofccyourself.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CTR shills are back

How does it feel having David Brock's cold, slimy jizz splatter on your face every night?

If I own an ISP why the fuck shouldn't I be allowed to charge what I want for whatever the fuck services I provide? Fix monopoly and antitrust laws if your problem is "muh no other option for ISPs"

>Sup Forums destroys the internet
This is great, what are you talking about?

You redditers are really stupid. I don't even like Trump, but "net neutrality" is stupid, and it's good they're getting rid of it. I don't really like Steven Crowder very much either, but he explains it pretty well in this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=0cLWgTIsMLM

All of you niggers sicken me. Will cut your dick off to spite your balls.

This this this

I legitimately think the thing is funny. Sup Forums will shill for Comcast and then be shocked when they have to pay a ton more to access it or it just gets blocked as a "hate site"

Allowing government control of the internet just to get muh net neutrality is like using chemotherapy to treat a cold.

You will never reach Sup Forums again. You really think this website wont be the first to get fucked. Nobody likes the degeneracy here. Enjoy paying $1000 bucks just to shitpost.

They REALLY think the general public is okay with their garbage. They're in for a rude awakening..or should I say blue pilling?

Fucking idiots thing their beloved Sup Forums will be on the "basic cable" list. Prepare to pay out the nose to be allowed to go to a site where you can spout off your simple-minded bullshit in a safe space echo chamber, you human garbage.

I don't think any website will get fucked. That would be terrible for business.

Is this a meme, or do you morons really believe this sort of thing will start happening?

You are allowed to charge what you want

You don't really know what the fuck you're talking about, do you? Is the 1st amendment "government control of speech"? Is the 2nd amendment that your cult masturbates to "government control of guns"? No, you pathetic little shit-stain. No it's fucking not. Do your loved ones a favor and kill yourself.

Retards like this is why Internet as we know it is fucked.

The service is internet. You charge on differently on speed and maybe bandwidth. You shouldn't have to pay extra to reliably visit certain websites just like you shouldn't run into random road tolls just to go to a certain place

Trusts Comcast ... calls us morons

you're retarded. enjoy the mouthbreathing

>they say if net neutrality gets passed, X will happen, but they're wrong, because X has never happened!
>net nuetrality hasnt passed yet

Thanks for wasting my time user

>Video about Al Franken repeating words
>Interviewing people who haven't bothered preparing arguments
>Interwebs

This video is horrible. He has a bunch of false equivalences combined with interviews with morons.

>IF I MAIL THIS KETTLEBELL, NET NEUTRALITY MEANS WE CAN'T SPEED IT UP IN THE MAIL SYSTEM BUT IT'S JUST SO HEAVY

He cites one person not being able to name one example where ISPs have attempted to fuck over and shape/block traffic as a real argument. If he let her spend two minutes on the internet with a cell phone, she could probably pull up a few dozen cases easily.

Fuck this guy and fuck you faggot

>DON'T CHARGE ME MORE FOR INTERNET REEEEEEEEEEEE

You people are acting like niggers.

Yeah yeah I'll pay more charge me more and shove your cock down my throat while you reach around and lift my wallet all for free market principles!

If I'm offering the service I should be allowed to charge whatever I want. It's my ISP that I own I can structure pricing as I please. If you don't like it choose another ISP. You don't have a RIGHT to the services of another person.

I didn't realize Julian Assange is a CTR shill.

youtube style de platforming, across the whole internet
that's what you're shilling for

N E T F L I X

It's already happening you dumb fuck.By all means, keep your stupid blinders on.

Unpopular opinion: the government should launch a full scale billion dollar program to make the Internet a public good. Free or extremely cheap WiFi everywhere possible. Illegal to shut down a website not engaged in criminal activity.

>I should be able to charge whatever I want for my government supported monopoly
>"choose" another ISP
nice memes ancap

Except they wouldn't do that because that would be very bad for their bottom line.

I shouldn't have to subsidize ythe liberal numale Netflix watchers. Kill NN and let Netflix pay their fair share for hogging the internet.

This user speaks the truth.

This s Guy is a tool. Shit pie.

gofccyourself.com/

ITT stupid niggers think repealing Obama's 330 pages of Internet regulation is a bad idea

But John Oliver, Google, Reddit, and Facebook said it was...

i feel great thanks, now back to plebbit you go fag lord go raise money or whatever you normal faggots do

I'm not an ancap. Fix the antitrust and monopoly problem. You're treating a symptom and not the root cancer. Comcast can fuck you because it's a monopoly. Allow competition, REAL competition, and let ISPs charge what they want for the service they provide.

>But John Oliver, Google, Reddit, and Facebook said it was...

>Congress punts on yet another issue and hands massive regulatory power to the executive
>Years later the president gets elected promising to roll back executive regulations
>Passes the buck back to Congress so they can do their fucking job and pass decent legislation

Can't say I see the problem