Birth rate to drop in 2017 despite surging economy: Projection

washingtonexaminer.com/birth-rate-to-drop-in-2017-despite-surging-economy-projection/article/2641221

In other news, US birth rates continue to drop despite the improving economy. Looks like libtards can't keep scapegoating the economy for the fact that women no longer care about motherhood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=wC8qv9M-6nc&t=4s
latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-trump-is-pushing-for-a-merit-based-1501681787-htmlstory.html
nytimes.com/2017/08/02/us/politics/trump-immigration.html?mtrref=www.google.com&gwh=4F99BEAB32EA28BCDBE09277458F1C18&gwt=pay
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/17/cutting-legal-immigration-50-percent-might-be-trumps-worst-economic-policy-yet/?utm_term=.dd9027756264
nytimes
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/02/us/politics/trump-immigration.html?mtrref=google.com&gwh=4F99BEAB32EA28BCDBE09277458F1C18&gwt=pay
washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/17/cutting-legal-immigration-50-percent-might-be-trumps-worst-economic-policy-yet/?utm_term=.dd9027756264
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is nothing wrong with the population declining unless you're a shekel groveling kike banker

It's the housing prices dummy.

Beaner birth rates collapsed.

It's bad when it's just because of white birthrates. While the mestizo is rising and the black is maintaining.

This. Can't even get a fucking room for under $500 anywhere within 30 minutes travel of a city. Factor in taxes, about 10k a year for kids, living expenses and suddenly you have nothing to put away for retirement.

Democrats fucked this country up. Illegals drove prices up high while they restrict buildings with regulations.

I make 300k and I still live with my parents, this country is beyond fucked.

>Muh housing prices
Yet you can still get an affordable place that isn't in one of the big city. My ancestor were most likely disenfranchised poor serfs and coal miners, yet they were able to create large families and fuel the population growth that would make Europe an economic power house. We have it better than 99.999 percent of humans that ever existed, yet we have trouble balancing priorities, and doing things that really matters like raising the next generation. Kys Soy boy.

lmbo, typical republicunt blame shifting, maybe consider the crushing, wasteful forever wars we're involved in, the bank bail outs, the disastrous Bush tax cuts, the consolidation of wealth into the 1%, the fact that most bankruptcies in America are medical related

That's just a small part that faggot republicans have played in this. See beyond your "economic anxiety" and think critically for a second before you let your corporate masters convince you that the trickle down theory you're eagerly lapping up isn't just piss.

Hispanic birth rates are declining bigly liberals are going to be eternally btfo

Someone post the mouse utopia experiment video, it offers the answer to OP's question.

how the fuck.
Job?

Thank God for obesity related female infertility and hypertension induced impotence.

Enjoy your diversity then. Either population grows steadily or you accept more immigration. The modern economy relies on stable population growth. The west is going to experience huge drops in population in the next 80 years, and if this isn't fixed, we will experience economic disaster.

this

bay area is fucked, i (((could))) afford the mortgage, but fuck it.

>Either population grows steadily or you accept more immigration.
No, you don't need either.
>The modern economy relies on stable population growth. The west is going to experience huge drops in population in the next 80 years, and if this isn't fixed, we will experience economic disaster.
That's due to (((someone's))) fuck-ups.

>tfw I love to look at planets
I hope they get raped

What the fuck vegetables is she eating? Rolled Oats?

Gotta import cannibals and jihadis now, it works well for Germany.

None of which increased housing prices. Housing prices are a function of supply and demand.

More regulations = decreased supply
More immigrants = increased demand

If democrats actually wanted to help the working class they would improve rail travel so I could get a nap on the way to work. Instead they just bend over and let the labor unions involved take pay raises.

>HUU HUU PPL HAVE MONEY HUU HUUUUU

Cost of living is your fault, period.

>mouse utopia

Yep, that's what essentially what it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

child support is the biggest reason why birth rates are declining

But you do realise the alternatives are not great in the short to medium term? Most likely if we ever switch to another economic system, Asia would quickly usurp us as the global economic and innovation powerhouse and the west would become a shithole for atleast a century. A century in these times of exponential technological change is more like a millennia. It would destroy the west. It took hundreds for our economic system to get to where it is today, and it'll take a long time to replace it with something better.

EVEYONE WATCH THIS SHIT!!
VERY IMPORTANT REDPILL THAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE!!

Good news is that most of the drop recently was due to Hispanic birthrates dropping; birthrates were actually majority White again last year:

>cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf

Also of good news is that right wing Whites have the highest fertility rates, sans those of new Hispanic immigrants:

youtube.com/watch?v=wC8qv9M-6nc&t=4s

Our economic system is supposed to be capitalism. So when banks fail, they should fail, not get bailed out. When people commit fraud at those banks, they should be prosecuted. When companies can leverage up to hell due to nearly zero or even negative interest rates, and accounting rules are changed in response to the 2008 crisis which would otherwise make many companies bankrupt presently, that is not capitalism. Crony capitalism at best, I would say given the corruption in government regarding prosecution and tax favors, it is probably more accurately described as central planning.

Does anyone else have a difficult time believing that sex is an actual thing? And not just a thing, but a thing that keeps the world going?
People actually have sex. They find one another and hop right into it. So fucking weird to me, it's a thing people actually do.

STOP DRINKING SOY MILK!

this

you Sup Forumstards seem to think that we dont give a fuck about overcrowthing

africa and india not but most of latam already has a 2 birth rate

> Population crisis! The population is drastically increasing and there must be a solution found or disaster!
> The birth rates are falling! Quick! Import immigrants so we have a rising population or we'll face disaster!
Anyone else confused?

You'll just be replacing Hispanic illegal immigration and baby machines with legal African, Arab and other shitskins immigration and baby machines since America needs more immigrant to supplement sub par population growth, since economic interests of the (((elite))) is prioritised over white interests. This won't do a thing in fixing the demographic time bomb. As long as corporations, who need population growth for profits continue to control politicians, we will continue to get enriched.

While factually true i don't think we should expend any effort counter signaling the replacement narrative It is so incredibly powerful for our aims.

this is pretty much the launching point for most philosophies

western nations have always had a problem with low population growth. In fact since the sixties, we've had below replacement birth rates. It's the third-world shithole like Mexico and Africa which are feeding the headlines about overpopulation.

Obviously that is there go, but it's no longer politically possible, as was noted by the fact immigration across the board is down. It also doesn't change the fact that, one you reach the second generation, the non-white fertility rate drops like a rock as that video shows and fertility rates around the world are dropping to add to this.

As far as the economic issues: automation. We're already looking at losing 50% of jobs within 30 years, we don't need more labor anymore.

Fair point, but I've seen too many Nosebergs attempt to use it as a Black Pill on us; don't want any of our guys giving up.

The absolute state of the left

By the time automation destroys a huge chunk of Jobs, America would have already passed the point of no return in terms of demographics. Whites, as a whole are still having essay children than first or second generation brown immigrants.. Also, it's a bit naive to think the the elite aren't also using immigrants as a tool to divide the working classes, so it would be in their interest to maintain immigration even as automation progresses.

Less*

The birthrates simply aren't there for them, and politically it's becoming untenable to keep importing them even to normie tier voters:

> latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-trump-is-pushing-for-a-merit-based-1501681787-htmlstory.html
> nytimes.com/2017/08/02/us/politics/trump-immigration.html?mtrref=www.google.com&gwh=4F99BEAB32EA28BCDBE09277458F1C18&gwt=pay
> washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/17/cutting-legal-immigration-50-percent-might-be-trumps-worst-economic-policy-yet/?utm_term=.dd9027756264

Now, the ideal would be Zero, but this is an excellent start and with the continued surge for the Right, things will continue to improve. They can't openly subvert the means of Democracy yet, and their only other options is to collapse the system utterly in the hopes they'll have better luck in the aftermath, but even (((they))) know they'd be unlikely to prevail in such a scenario.

All these left over rosties really have no sense on how low they are on the dating totem pole. On top of that she has no titis, no ass, no ambition. She just wants an atm. I hope she dies alone and her daughter becomes a pole dancer.

Remember to archive
>nytimes com/2017/08/02/us/politics/trump-immigration.html?mtrref=google.com&gwh=4F99BEAB32EA28BCDBE09277458F1C18&gwt=pay
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/08/02/us/politics/trump-immigration.html?mtrref=google.com&gwh=4F99BEAB32EA28BCDBE09277458F1C18&gwt=pay
>washingtonpost com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/17/cutting-legal-immigration-50-percent-might-be-trumps-worst-economic-policy-yet/?utm_term=.dd9027756264
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/07/17/cutting-legal-immigration-50-percent-might-be-trumps-worst-economic-policy-yet/?utm_term=.dd9027756264

this is why we need a HUGE happening

big war or something

>but I've seen too many Nosebergs attempt to use it as a Black Pill on us; don't want any of our guys giving up.
Fair enough i can already see the shitskins trying to blackpill everyone in this thread.

Honestly, I think that is where the 56% meme is coming from as well; Whites here in the United States seem to be unknowingly preserving themselves/surviving.

56% is just another saga in the Euro American meme wars, dont take it personally or it will be seen as weakness.

>surging economy

My sides. Here’s a real blackpill for you: there is no recovery at this point, just slight upturns until the inevitable depression that will make the previous one look like a party.

Move out of California

Move down South, young man. Housing is cheap, good jobs in most cities, and pretty right wing in general. Would recommend Chattanooga, the Tri-Cities, or generally all of Alabama sans Birmingham.

NO, STOP FUCKING MOVING DOWN SOUTH

STOP FUCKING UP SOUTHER STATES YOU NORTHERN CUNTS

((((((horowitz))))))

Would in general agree, given most of our Northern transplants are fuckwits ruining our states (Looks at NoVA), but if this dude is a right wing bro, I could be convinced to accept him. Pemberton, the Confederate General who defended Vicksburg, was a Yankee.

This

To this fucking day I have nightmares about the wave of New York cucks and niggers showing up after 9/11

Indeed. I hate to say it, but the 2008 Recession was probably one of the best things to happen for Southern culture, because ATL's and the Research Triangle's growth rates pretty much died, which has helped keep both North Carolina and Georgia from getting as bad as Virginia.

Yeah but now NC has Charlotte, the crown cancer Jewel of Mexican subversion.

Our criminal nigger mayor was replaced by a stupid fucking cunt that started all that tranny bathroom shit last year and then our based fucking Governor magically lost the election at the very end when they "found" a bunch of votes in fucking Durham.

Sorry user, I know that's got to hurt; I live in Virginia, so you can imagine how awful it is after both last November and our recent elections. At least it isn't as bad there as it would be had 2008 not slowed the flow.

I'm from Idaho. My first and only girlfriend so far (I'm 19) was a Mexican qt named Socoro........ I miss her. Can you give me a digital, online kiss, senpai?

Let's be terrorists together and murder lying politicians while the south still has an ounce of integrity.

>
lol, look at the curve on germany. this was clearly done before the shitskins invasion