Demon's plan

New chapter came out, but no seems to care enough to make a new thread, but I am gonna dump it anyway because I have literally nothing better to do.
Enjoy the dump I guess.

people were right on the money when they said he was going to meet a cute girl the moment he would set foot in that city.

Proportions are awful on this page

Yeah I noticed that too, the proportions are really wonky at times.

>150420757

Here's an issue I have with a lot of jump- way too much MC dick sucking.

Armor that extends from the hand like S-cryed and BOOSTO is my fetish.

Thats it last page.
It is kinda meh, but I'll keep reading it anyway because I have a problem.

I'll give it 10 more chapters, it has potential if it just goes full adventure instead of battle royale

Who OKed that last big panel seriously, he's like 4 ft tall

Never heard of this, what magazine does in runs in?

Yeah it really seems to me like they are just throwing as many series as they can at a wall to see what sticks.

Jump, so don't expect it to last more than 20 chapters.

Kinda sad that the first chapter was so generic like how it's a best friend against a best friend that went evil. Hopefully it will change since I the artstyle is not that bad

Judging from the way this is going, we're heading into some sort of bloodbath now.

Since they are immortal do you think the demon powered people are going to highlander eachother?

If they're immortal I have no idea how this is gonna work. Highlander or some other bullshit way of dying might be the only option.

He looks like a midget in the middle panel

> stupid names
> cliché as fuck everything
> bad and rushed excecution
> nothing special art

This is some terrible shit, as expected it doesn't improve at all.

This MC must be retarded. Carlos got "captured" by some demonic shit that is supposed to be a myth. Why the hell would anyone from this city know about him? And what's more why would he ever think that something that asks millions for her services would do it for free just because he said please?

The mask guy even said it, it's a battle royale. He doesn't even need to search, the informations will come to him naturally through other demon guys.

Please get shafted, let something potentially good replace you.

Well not doing anything at all isn't going to help either, he might as well look for him and try to find him you never know what you may find.

Can't he kill everyone then use his wish to revive Carlos?

Him wanting absolutely that the super expensive helper does her job for free is retarded though, just a cheap way to force her into the plot and make her the main girl.

It wasn't that weird when he asked someone on the street if they saw carlos or that demon box guy that person pointed him to a place where you can find info.
The info was more expensive than he expected so he just begged out of desperation if there was another way.
Not that forced really.

Did something bad happen to the beelzebub author or did he decide to stop being a mangaka? Because the only thing he did since dropping Beelzebub was that one cool oneshot and his Kochikame omake. It's been way too long.

Best girl

everything is fine so far

the mangaka isn't doing anything too crazy

how will that work out for him in wsj remains to be seen

I think you meant "everything is average at best".