What do u think

Hello Sup Forums, ive been researching the many acts Sup Forums has done over the years and with the recent its ok to be white "scandal" i think you are fit for the task. I need a MASSIVE publicity stunt to fight for net neutrality and i believe this place can get shit done, so what do you think (ive attached a pepe as a peace offering)

Other urls found in this thread:

gofccyourself.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage

kill yourself.

not your personal army, reddit faggot

go back

pol is lousy with MAGAtards too busy sucking off Trump to take the time to think critically about anything other than what would make liberal cry

pol would eat a pile of shit if they thought a liberal would recoil from smelling it on their breath

Im not asking u to be, i just need ideas

All the internet has done for me is ruin my chance at a life.

Fuck the internet; fuck you.

go back

hey buddy
Net neutrality is corporate welfare and you're fucking retarded for supporting it.

I have to say that Sup Forums seems pretty split on the issue (mainly because net neutrality almost makes sense if you're fascist). Or maybe shills are numerous right now.

Here you go: climb a tall building in a public place and jump off it, leaving a suicide note about how you wanted net neutrality. Bingo.

just give him one of these and let him knock himself out, for the lulz

nypa

Cunt I have a cock
You have a mouth
Figure out what to do next

This is another media plot isn't it

oky listen that's what you do

>get some friends together
>get a bunch of 2L bottles
>get pool chlorinating tablets
>isoprophyl alcohol, should be 70%

get rid of the labels on the bottle, crush up the chlorinating tablets and fill them into the bottle and fill it up wiith the alcohol
give the bottle a good shake and watch the chemicals react and glow in the dark

now you, and your friends, can make a bunch of them and make a huge glowing sign to get as much attention as possible
share photos of this on socialmedia and plebbit for max outreach

shit like this always attracts the goyim

>le 4chinz h4xx0r xd xd rite guise?
kys you double nigger

Fuck off faggot

I GOT IT
Paint "We Need Net Neutrality" in black paint onto a white bed sheet.
Next, wear that bed sheet like a cape, like you are NetNeutral Man
Then, set up a livestream, publicize it, and when you get more than 10 viewers neck yourself.

In all seriousness, Net Neutrality does NOT need any more publicity
It's in the news, people are nascent of it
Any publicity stunt could potentially detract from the cause, and even if it succeeds nobody is going to learn anything they don't know.
You could set up a petition that people could sign to get them to reconsider, but it's too late at this point.
Sorry I can't help you
Good luck though

fuck off, reddit faggot
net neutrality is jewry

Redditors and jews get the rope first on The Day. I pray for the end of Net Neutrality so that maybe, just maybe, more people will stop using reddit.

What do I think? See Not your public army, et cetera.

If you want something to happen, make it happen yourself. The legion of tards on this board might follow you or might not.

But it's pretty pathetic to beg some random anons to come up with a big stunt for you.

it's a shame they won't be able to see the same liberals cry once we can't use the internet anymore

You should have never came here.

too many big words?

Good metaphor bro

neck yourself newscum

jesus fucking christ, Lo Eye See, hasent been a thing in like almost 10 years pleas adjust your humor sensors.

Can you please off yourself? : )

This.

gofccyourself.com/

Kys op

You need to kill yourself. I support anything Facebook or google are against