archive.is/7GaOX
archive.is/KLl8h
archive.is/Tul38
archive.is/CiGw0
archive.is/WpYOx
archive.is/tlWiK
archive.is/6Y4I6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trying to call those scandals? I guess there has to be a reason why Based Obama has a 70% approval rating, even near the end of his term.

Hmmm...I wonder if pic related had anything to do with that?

*sips success leading a nation*

>these are the people calling you a civic nationalist cuck on the internet

What horrible events have to occur in one's life in order to lead to them being a white male Southern Democrat in the 21st Century?

MORNING
>FCC will vote to overturn net neutrality rules on December 14th
AFTERNOON
>Trump family arrives for turkey pardoning ceremony
>Trump deems Drumstick is the worthy one to continue living
>State Department has press briefing
>Trump and Vlad talk on the phone
>Trump signs H.R. 194, H.R. 1545, H.R. 1679, H.R. 3243 and H.R. 3949 into Law
>Trump announces key additions to his administration
>Trump speaks to reporters before departing to Fl
>Says Jones is 'soft on crime' and 'Roy Moore denies it; he totally denies it'
>Trump, Melania, and Barron depart WH en route to West Palm Beach, Fl
>House Ethics panel announces probe of Conyers
EVENING
>Trump arrives in West Palm Beach and hundreds are waiting to greet him
>"""Report""" claims Mueller is investigating Kushner's communication with foreign leaders
>Trump administration asks Supreme Court to block Maryland court's travel ban order

What did Trump do to Obama's turkeys?

It's the bone broth though

that guy on the right
>tfw to inteligent to believe in civic nationalism

Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) says the FBI and Senate Intelligence Committee are seeking to interview him about his August meeting with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange

AWOO DE GESO

thanks nntnn

>this guy walks up to you at gamestop and slaps a sandnigger propaganda poster into your gfs open hand
wat do?

droned them

>>FCC will vote to overturn net neutrality rules on December 14th

This will be two days right after Moore's win and the left will seek to get a victory. Don't let them win here. Pic related.

AWOO~
Remember to be safe this Thanksgiving weekend!

F

>Name my band

I want Anne's Pusspuss on my face!

youtube.com/watch?v=akwbqs_6-MY

>>Trump and Vlad talk on the phone

Expanding on this - It was mostly about Syria and both parties are saying it was a good call. More info:

rt.com/news/410544-trump-putin-assad-phone-call/

i love the one piece themed image....

but who is the nog supposed to represent?

poor doggo

Success? He didn't even touch ISIS. He tanked healthcare. He was never respected by any countries. He gave Iran nukes. Re think your shit.

needs trump's comments about the obama turkeys

Okay bye

Its entirely up to the executive. They have nothing.

>we are close to the year anniversary of rwss
where does the time go? are they still doing it on 8gag?

F... he is a good boy

You could replicate it by rubbing your face with sandpaper soaked in anchovy oil.

I wonder if there'd be a market for fluoride-enriched soy pills.

RIP pupper

imagine what heaven is like for good boys

Anime TRUMP is great.

F brave doggo.

people who run over dogs should get life in prison doing hard labor. Pay attention to the road you dumb niggers
don't feed the troll its just starting to get comfy in here

F

He should have a nice bowl of biscuits in heaven

F
Rest easy doggo

Is that actually true? I only saw The Hill reporting it and couldn't find it anywhere else, even the NYT where it says it came from.

Also, I apparently forgot a few things
>Trump administration on Tuesday appealed an October court ruling partially blocking the president’s ban on transgender people serving in the military
>"""Report""" claims WH military personnel reassigned after ‘incident’ on Trump’s Asia trip: report

It's probably full of Canadians giving the dogs blowjobs.

imagine if those were all nigbulls

Probably a lot like that.

PART 1

Here’s a fact checked version of that list from FreedomPress about all the supposed “Net Neutrality violations”. Thanks to HighTechForum.org for all the fact checking with citations for everything. As you go through the list, you will notice that even though many of FP’s claims aren’t false, you will see that a lot of their claims are either misleading, biased, out-of-context, out of the FCC’s jurisdiction, or doesn’t account for the technological limitations of the time. But most importantly, many of these “violations” were resolved without even needing action from the FCC!!!

>Original hightechforum blog post that fact check’s everything. I didn’t include everything to save space so make sure to still read the original post!

archive.is/XaBQA

MADISON RIVER: In 2005, North Carolina ISP Madison River Communications blocked the voice-over-internet protocol (VOIP) service Vonage.

>The facts: Madison River was a small, rural telco with 40K DSL customers (1)and a massive debt load of some $500 million(2). Following an upgrade of its infrastructure to support DSL, it did in fact block access to Vonage and other competing telephone services in order to ensure the cash flow to pay for the upgrade. So yes, this happened.

>The resolution: The FCC forced Madison River to sign a consent decree(3) pay a $15K fine, and permit Vonage to operate on its network. This result took place before the US had any formal net neutrality regulations, but it could have been achieved under either of the two Open Internet Orders or under conditions for USF subsidy payments. The FCC had Madison River over a barrel because the company lacked the funds to mount a meaningful legal defense. The company is now owned by CenturyLink, a carrier that complies with net neutrality as a matter of policy.

(1)archive.is/gEGwj
(2)archive.is/taCED
(3)archive.is/cM8df

Gone but not forgotten.

I had forgotten about that. I'll watch the video and add it in.

Ann's got bigger tits, try again leaf

PART 2

COMCAST: In 2005, the nation’s largest ISP, Comcast, began secretly blocking peer-to-peer technologies that its customers were using over its network.

>The facts: In 2007, net neutrality advocates learned that some users of the BitTorrent P2P “file sharing” program experienced slow uploads when BitTorrent was not also downloading files. This was visible to users of monitor programs such as Wireshark because Comcast used a peculiar technique – TCP Reset spoofing – to disconnect downloaders from Comcast customers.

>The resolution: By the time the FCC issued its order in October, 2008, Comcast had discontinued the practice, which was a stopgap meant to prevent BitTorrent users from interfering with Vonage users. Following the FCC controversy, BitTorrent designed and implemented LEDBAT, a means of self-limiting its bandwidth(1) when other applications are active. And for a time, Comcast implemented a “Fair Share” system(2) that enabled it to limit heavy usage during periods of congestion in a protocol-agnostic way. The details of LEDBAT and Fair Share were published in Internet RFCs.

>So the problem was congestion caused by BitTorrent on a DOCSIS 1.1 network. It was resolved by DOCSIS 3.0 and dialog between BitTorrent and the ISPs in the Internet Engineering Task Force forum. The FCC’s action didn’t survive court review but the issue had been resolved before the FCC investigation concluded.

(1)archive.is/T51O9
(2)archive.is/4aW3

The name for
Would be

>John Candy Starring in Fags, Soyboys, and Losers-Living-at-Home-with-Mom

*shrugs* I just need something to tie into the fact that the kid could be in a John Candy biopic.

Ah yes, the Jews' greatest fear: more white Gentiles

>only shills refuse to say "the President" or "President Trump"

im assuming the one black who was in the primaries

Does anne like younger guys u think?

She's wallosexual.

>*shrugs*
Stop that you fucking plebbit newfag niggger

I just hope he doesn’t ruin what he built.

Thanks Obama

what a day

PART 3

TELUS: In 2005, Canada’s second-largest telecommunications company, Telus, began blocking access to a server that hosted a website supporting a labor strike against the company.

>The facts: Striking employees placed the names and addresses of Telus employees who crossed picket lines during a strike on their websites. The pages encouraged readers to harass and intimidate the employees. In order to ensure their safety, Telus blocked access to the websites and sought injunctions from the Canadian courts. The injunctions were granted(1), the pages were taken down, and access was restored.
>The impact: For the week when the injunction was pending, websites sharing IP addresses with the offending websites were also blocked to Telus users. No Telus employees were harmed, but the union suffered a major setback(2).

>The resolution: Canadian courts took no action against Telus although they did order the offending pages taken down.
>The FCC has NO jurisdiction in Canada.
(1)archive.is/AKdkK
(2)archive.is/7GaOX

AT&T: From 2007–2009, AT&T forced Apple to block Skype and other competing VOIP phone services on the iPhone.

>The facts: While Apple approved a version of the Skype application for the early iPhone that only permitted its use over Wi-Fi networks, the allegation that its action was caused by AT&T remains unproven. In a related 2009 inquiry, Apple told the FCC that it set its own policies(1) on app store approvals without consultation with carriers.
>The impact: The timing of Apple’s more expansive policy toward voice applications corresponds with the transition of carrier networks to 3G. It’s doubtful these applications would have been reliable on 2G networks in any case.

esquire refers to Trump as President*

my wallet is smaller than my penis

>about 10 years ago
>Driving home from across state
>Middle of the night
>hour 4 or a 5 hour ride
>Middle of nowhere
>Raining
>Driving about 40 mph
>See dog sitting at the side of the road
>getting closer
>dog is still sitting
>getting closer
>dog is still sitting
>getting closer
>dog is still sitting
>almost passing it
>dog is still sitting
>At the very last possible second
>Suicides

False job growth like his stimulus package.

We strive for greatness despite Obama, not because of him. That fucking animal never did a god damn thing for anyone other than rip off the country.

I seriously hope you guys aren't actually shilling for EA on Sup Forums and its just leftypol falseflagging as usual.

>Thanks Obama
for all those minimum-wage service jobs. It makes that graph look nice at least. Kek.

dou all like my dog

No, it's "what a time to be alive"

Sleepy, even in the manga. Heh.,

>cat tripped me when I was carrying my breakfast
>had to cook it all over again
>in a shit mood
>see a new Steve video came out
Well I guess I'm fine now.

PART 4

>The resolution: The FCC has NO jurisdiction over app stores, so this claim is a red herring. It’s perfectly plausible that Apple’s policies toward voice apps had more to do with quality concerns than with pressure from carriers. Apple is, after all, a very strong willed and independent company today, and was even more that way when when Steve Jobs was in charge. Hence it’s doubtful that the FCC played a role in resolving this issue.
(1)archive.is/KLl8h

WINDSTREAM: In 2010, Windstream Communications, a DSL provider with more than 1 million customers at the time, copped to hijacking user-search queries made using the Google toolbar within Firefox.
>The facts: Free Press portrays this incident as “hijacking user-search queries”, at best a misleading description. Windstream actually intercepted >>failed DNS lookupsThe impact: None, when domain names are typed correctly. Minor, when URIs were mistyped.
>The resolution: Customers complained and the problem was fixed in less than a week. Free Press complained to the FCC, but the ISP corrected the problem before the FCC responded to the complaint.

(1)archive.is/Tul38

No no no, you misunderstand. She's into BBWs. Big, beautiful walls.

The Soyim know that the Goyim know.

their gonna shut it down!

Make America Great Again
The commies always want expanding bureuacracy that THEY will control

>accused
Still waiting on those charges to be filed, spade queen.

>child molester over Democrat
What's the difference?

This is a good one. Here's hoping my Internet bill goes down soon.

Is it bad I kind of like the names Tater and Tot?

Very nice graphic. Even crayon eaters should be able to follow this.

where is that picture that predicted them nickel and dimeing people to visit certain websites and costing the internet out like a video game with DLC or a shitty cable subscription?

I already pay $100 a month for cable internet and ONLY cable internet.
What do the kikes want now?

>from left to right Tweak, that one kid fom the episode where Kyle thinks he's ugly, Butters, Cartman, Stan, Kenny, that other kid from class with dark hair

PART 5 (Now that I look at my posts, the formatting is kinda bad)

MetroPCS: In 2011, MetroPCS, at the time one of the top-five U.S. wireless carriers, announced plans to block streaming video over its 4G network from all sources except YouTube.
>The facts: MetroPCS, now owed by T-Mobile, was a bargain basement mobile carrier with 22 Mhz of spectrum in its average urban market, and minimal allocations in rural areas. This was barely enough to provide voice and text, basic web browsing, and minimal video streaming. Because of its limited spectrum allocation, the company was more concerned about efficiency than were the large carriers. It was the first US network to implement LTE.
>MetroPCS made a deal with YouTube to provide highly compressed video streams to its customers, and Free Press complained to the FCC that this arrangement was harmful to other video streaming services.

AT&T, SPRINT and VERIZON: From 2011–2013, AT&T, Sprint and Verizon blocked Google Wallet, a mobile-payment system that competed with a similar service called Isis, which all three companies had a stake in developing.
>The facts: The issue was the poor security design of Google Wallet(1). It took control of the phone’s security element(2), blocked out other apps(3), and collected personal information(4).
>The impact: iPhone users were unable to use Google Wallet until its security issues were corrected to Apple’s satisfaction.
>Resolution: Google had to fix its security issues in order to be approved by the Apple app store. This finally happened in 2013(5), after the app’s insecure NFC feature was disabled. Google implemented the NFC functions in Android Pay. Like the other issues with app store approval, this issue is OUTSIDE the FCC’s jurisdiction.

(1)www.pcworld.com/article/249599/google_wallet_security_concerns_raised.html
(2)archive.is/CiGw0
(3)archive.is/WpYOx
(4)archive.is/tlWiK
(5)archive.is/6Y4I6

>not stopping to try and help the doggo
You deserve to get raped to death by niggers in prison for eternity user. I stop everytime i see a stray and at minimum shoo it away from the road if its uncatchable or feral

That's why they're so devastated. They can't attack Roy Moore any harder without it biting their masters in the ass.

I don't think the Obama's named them.
Because they would be called "Dawan" and "Dauddawan"

OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER OBAMA IS A NIGGER

>"Dawan" and "Dauddawan"

Just sort of a cleanout, not really identifying with any side, but I'm tired of the NN shilling from both sides shitting up the thread.

Brock is for it, Soros is for it, it's dead.

/MYL4shbH/
/wiUIp59R/
/LAWwsujk/
/rB5qKwNn/

>Not stopping and getting a doggo
Please leave. You are a terrible person.

>My dog that I had since I was little died.
I promised no more tears for her. It gets harder not to cry about it.

Someone with artistic talent needs to make a Wall-Chan

Obama Leaf? What are you doing in AMERICIA? Get the fuck out of my country.

Same