Get the fuck in here... Dance Gate !!!

Hillary's State Department sponsored them on a TOUR OF SOUTHEAST ASIA (sex trafficking hotspots)
Image: i.magaimg.net/img/1x6p.png
Archive (this WILL disappear): archive.is/EN82Z
Archive of this thread: archive.is/gy2za

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2NmiW
treymcintyre.com/the-dance-company/
i.magaimg.net/img/1x7q.png
i.magaimg.net/img/1x7t.png
youtu.be/YCq3X_47TqU
2009-2017.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2011/04/160619.htm
archive.is/bk2pZ#selection-3757.1-3805.28
archive.is/5MThd
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658801/I-never-trusted-polygraph-Hillary-Clinton-LAUGHS-recalls-helped-suspected-child-rapist-walk-free-prosecution-lost-crucial-evidence.html
youtu.be/I9uB_3ZfiCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im going to have a brain aneurysm soon if these people dont get arrested.

DIRECT link to Hillary Clinton!
The 11-member ensemble, which specializes in interacting with local communities beyond the performance setting, has achieved global recognition. In fact, the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U.S. State Department, under the direction of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, in conjunction with the Brooklyn Academy of Music, chose TMP as one of four dance companies to tour internationally as a diplomatic emissary to engage people and create opportunities for greater understanding among cultures. TMP toured China, South Korea, the Philippines and Vietnam for a month in May and June, 2012—a total of seven cities in four weeks. Titled DanceMotion USA, the program allowed them to work with indigenous dance companies and to decide which company would work best in a collaborative setting with TMP.
archive: archive.is/2NmiW

Why the fuck is this “dance “ troupe nude in their fucking photos ??.

treymcintyre.com/the-dance-company/

notice one of the models in the photos is in the same dahmer pose Tony Podesta likes and has a statue of.

TWCE!
i.magaimg.net/img/1x7q.png
i.magaimg.net/img/1x7t.png

Bump

BUUUUUUUUUUMMMMP

what kind of autism is this

bump

We need to go back...
Going over all pizzagate sources with "Dance" in mind

>windycity

I don't get it

Bump
also get your redpills here stock up for the coming shoadown

Big if big

Ignore him sliding with disinfo

bump if bump

Small bump of coke

Have a bump.

youtu.be/YCq3X_47TqU

2009-2017.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2011/04/160619.htm
"Youth Outreach: In 2012, the Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs will support a number of performing and visual arts programs to connect with young Chinese audiences outside of major urban areas. DanceMotion USA will send the contemporary dance company, the Trey McIntyre Project, to China for a series of performances, workshops, master classes, and stage and arts management sessions. The visual arts program “smARTpower” intends to send an American artist to collaborate with Chinese youth and local artists in the creation of community-based projects

DIRECT link to Hillary Clinton!

The 11-member ensemble, which specializes in interacting with local communities beyond the performance setting, has achieved global recognition. In fact, the Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs of the U.S. State Department, under the direction of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, in conjunction with the Brooklyn Academy of Music, chose TMP as one of four dance companies to tour internationally as a diplomatic emissary to engage people and create opportunities for greater understanding among cultures. TMP toured China, South Korea, the Philippines and Vietnam for a month in May and June, 2012—a total of seven cities in four weeks. Titled DanceMotion USA, the program allowed them to work with indigenous dance companies and to decide which company would work best in a collaborative setting with TMP.
archive: archive.is/2NmiW

Best case scenario, the federal government spent way too much to pay a bunch of fags to dance around.

These degenerates need to get out of my state.

>tfw OP learns what ballet is for the first time.

Join the cause brother.
Not only are we recruiting, we are looking for funding.
Soon the predator shall become the prey.
Work out more, pray more, filter your water, invest in bitcoin.
In the end justice reigns supreme and God is the victor.
The devil's blood is a handshake with God.
@ylandylan [youtube/twitter]
Start today.

Fuck off leaf get off my thread...

Archive it all if you think this is anything

>i.magaimg.net/img/1x7t.png
Kinda creepy but it might just be a cohencidence.

THEY APPEARED AT COMET PING PONG IN 2007!

archive.is/bk2pZ#selection-3757.1-3805.28

For those who would like to see the company more up-close and personal, a fundraiser is being held Monday, the day before the Wolf Trap performance, at

Comet Ping Pong (5037 Connecticut Ave. NW)

For more information, call 877/867-2320, ext. 91.

WHAT: Trey McIntyre Project

WHEN: Tuesday at 8:30 p.m.

WHERE: Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts, Vienna

TICKETS: $34 seat, $8 lawn

Who's Trey McIntyre?
Who is funding this dance group - Is It just the Clinton charities?

Also the CEO of the Amber Alert company where Laura Silsby works

This world needs to burn...

I fucking knew it

Why is this gay weird pizza place run by alleged nobodies so prolific with famous politicians and other famous people?

Asking th real questions

I don't know, why does the owner have a fake name that translates to I love children?

Maybe cause they all suck kids cocks...fucking pigs...

I live in Boise, anything I can do?
Going to bed, but I'll read responses in the morning before week and create new bread when I do what is requested.

Looks like the original thread has disappeared from T_D with 1600+ votes

Oh nooo, not grown adults engaging in consensual sexual activities with each other.
You don't even think this is "wrong", you are just extremely jealous you aren't the recipient of the sexual attention, so you want to rain on someone's parade. You're a SJW tier puritan sticking your nose in other people's business.
Imagine having the audacity to add a "-gate" suffix to every little thing that personally blasts your booty. Fuck off, faggot.

Has anyone ever seen T_D disappear an active thread?

And Trey was also hanging out with Alefantis & Brock a year earlier at Buck's Fishing and Camping.

Obumer and Madeline mcann. He's the guy win the efit with the sunglasses. Day after Maddie went missing oblama was officially selected to become POTUS and was assigned as protection shortly after.

Creepy, but Madeline McCann is a blonde caucasian

What IS this timeline?

Here's the full thread archive that's wiped from T_D archive.is/5MThd

DHS Blue Campaign:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

bump

Unironically this.

bump

Bump

What the fuck. What is the matter with this realm

>inb4 mods delet this

Reminder
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3729466/Child-rape-victim-comes-forward-time-40-years-call-Hillary-Clinton-liar-defended-rapist-smearing-blocking-evidence-callously-laughing-knew-guilty.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658801/I-never-trusted-polygraph-Hillary-Clinton-LAUGHS-recalls-helped-suspected-child-rapist-walk-free-prosecution-lost-crucial-evidence.html

Bump

Coke

Holy shit!
>>>>>>>>>>>>REMINDER

There was another connection between Comet Ping Pong and Laura Silsby other than this. The FIRST ONE is between Alefantis's friend and lawyer MAX MACCOBY, who is the DIRECTOR of the ORPHANAGE that LAURA SILSBY STOLE THE FUCKING KIDS FROM.

They are so fucked.

Bump and checked. Make sure you read this goys. This is three differently confirmed connections between them altogether. Way too suss.

This post and OP is all you need to see. Holy shit, that's damning as hell.

So this the thread where the genuinely mentally ill denizens of Sup Forums congregate? Top kek, enjoy your pizza memes you funny faggots.

Hillary Clinton has gotten child traffickers out of trouble in Haiti. PizzaGate is real.

Okay, let me lay this out...

Laura Silsby has 3 different connections to James Alefantis and Hillary Clinton.

1. Laura Silsby>Trey Mcintire>James Alefantis (client of both AlertSense and Comet Pizza)
2. Laura Silsby>Max Maccoby>James Alefantis (lawyer of Alefantis)
3. Laura Silsby>Hillary Clinton>James Alefantis
4. Laura Silsby>Trey Mcintire>Hillary Clinton (Client of State Department, Freed by Clinton)

No way this could be a coincidence.

Checked. No way am I letting this slide. I'm fucking sick of seeing these pedos roam free.

did we get ((her)) e-mails yet?

have a free bump OP, doing god's work!

Google img search doesn't show any sauce on this. What gives?

BUMP! Don't forget to skim through this infographic! James Alefantis's lawyer literally RAN the orphanage which Laura Silsby stole the kids from.

It's from bestgore.

Fuckin pizza gate threads move so slow these days, I swear all the shills an hero'd cuz the feds are killin em :))

Boise here. What can I do to help?

Have investigative bread bump.

Bump

bump.png

Filter your water(showers, taps) buy bitcoin, learn first aid, floss your teeth, become socially active- online/offline, pray more, work out more.
Network with friends and become autonomous.

@ylandylan (youtube/twitter)
Get check ups at your doctor.

Need eyes on this. Three clear cut connections confirmed both ways.

Why is she so grey?

This post shows a photo of Laura Silsby's client partying at Comet Ping Pong.

>State Department sponsored them on a TOUR OF SOUTHEAST ASIA
Absolutely nothing can surprise me these days, degeneracy hit critical mass in the 90s

keep it up user

Americans are so fat it is truly abhorrent.

Damn, this sucks ass. Pizzagate threads are dead as hell now. Another connection between kike bitch Clinton and Silsby and nobody cares. Looks like we'll have to wait for another happening until it gains any traction again. Seems like OP's thread really did get removed off T_D too.

How Bidenlike of him

It's not the same without all the shills to do battle with.

It's cuz all the shills got V&.
Investigators are still here, we are just underwhelemd at the contribution since before it was bots and shills.
Apparently Uncle joe biden got arrested.
If true that pretty much means hillary and company are gunna rot in jail.

I've clicked on this thread like 3 times but I don't get it.
Can I get a gestalt over here?

OP just sucks at explaining things. Read here and see this photo here to confirm it

Back in the election, an user was on here saying something about the Democrats and Clinton’s being involved in sex tourism in Cambodia, Thailand, etc.
He posted in threads a few times but was mostly ignored.
He must’ve known.
It’s probably in the archive

What is there not to get?
Hillary's tax payer funded, pay to play, international money laundering scheme was also operation as a potential pedophile recruitment network via dance academy.
Not a solid case closed situation but it's looking that way.

Thailand is literally a pedophile country.
If you don't know this you a seriously blue pilled.
Cambodia is just as bad.
youtu.be/I9uB_3ZfiCc

How would I know where pedos go? Is this an application process to join the masons or something? Fuck off.

?
?
What you said makes no sense. Educate yourself and stop being an embarrassment.
Masons are turbo faggots.

Justin beiber looks like a fag these days

that face tat lol. hes a fucking pop singer ffs

Beiber is a hero.