White Ethnostate

>strawpoll.me/14455620
Who will be allowed into the white ethnostate?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14455620
strawpoll.me/14455914
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Middle east is the last
Fuck off Jew. nobody likes kikes.

The first two

if we say that southern euros are white, then there is actually no rational argument as to why ashkenazi jews/ persians/ brahmin indians arent white. Genetically they cluster as "southern european", and culturally they can be readjusted to become white, so pure semites without sub saharan admixture should be allowed in the ethnostate.

jews should die.

>"White"
>Ethnostate

You've got this all wrong you fucking idiot, you are aware that there are a ton of ethnicities in Europe right?

It's really only the southern island europeans who cluster really closely with jews. Gene flow has caused european dna to enter the middle east and middle eastern dna to enter europe. But that is just admixture. They have both remained distinct and have a completely different identity and heritage

Also i voted in my own poll. I think only europeans should be allowed in

>DNA results comeback as 25% Jew
>technically could just be 25% Italian
Explains the very Roman-esque nose I guess?

There was a lot of gene flow in between southern italy, the levant and north africa in roman times

What does that mean of Italians then? I know a lot of Italians with absolutely enormous schnozzes, some that straight up look Jewish (but aren't) but they don't act like Jews. What gives?

>What does that mean of Italians then?
Nothing. Jews have a lot of Italian blood

italians don't want to be considered white

They all came from one tribe

And a lot of Italians have Jewish blood. Really activates the almonds.

Modern europeans are really an amalgamation of 3 ancient groups. The differences between north, south, east and west is because we have varying amounts of those groups in us. Semites and persians are still caucasian so we do have common ancestry with them. And really northern and southern Italians are pretty different. They are still more closely related to each other than anyone else, but it's kind of like the case with finns. Finns are definitely european but they have some foreign admixture that makes them a little different

dark hair and pale skin is the master race

>Southern Europeans has the most votes
kek

Whites, Europeans.

not entirely true. Just looking at european jews and southern euros/ balks they are more or less of the same genetic stock. All caucasians descend from the caucus mountains, and I think as long as you are caucasian and have an iq over 100, you should be allowed in the ethnostate.
No smalled souled asian bugmen or violent niggers/ mestizos, but just an ethnostate of the purest caucasians would be paradise on earth.

You don't really believe that do you?

White ethnostate? "White" isn't an ethnicity except inside a white country.

Inside a Czech ethnostate, let's call this hypothetical country Czechia, Slovaks shouldn't be allowed to just join because they're white.

I am an American nationalist, not a white nationalist. Aussies, Kiwis, Brits, and Canucks are similar enough that if we all had safe, homogenous Anglo ethnostates I wouldn't object to almost open borders with them.

>Who will be allowed into the white ethnostate?
Poles and Hungarians

no, jews are just highly inbred slavshits with some hebrew blood, which makes them cluster as italian, but they are more of a mutt race.

Kill off the blonde and the darkest. They are the worst of the caucasiods.

First three.

We arent the same.

Southern Euros look like me.

Jews are middle eastern not Aryan European.

White = European Race
Jews =/= European Race

If all caucasians were allowed in then they would have to be reconfigured into europeans. They would have to be christians and take european names

Nordic masterrace winning

Am I white ?

How come Turks are below gulf arabs?

*caucasians with an iq over 100

that would essentially exclude every inbred arabic semite so there wouldnt be anything to worry about

this has always been odd to me. I always thought Indians should be considered Asian, but genetic research shows they are as Caucasian as it gets.

four major races:
Caucasian
Asian
African
Australian Aboriginal

No hapas allowed, they're not white

Only shitskins make who is white threads

>mud eyes

shitskin

going by the khazar theory, jews are just finno-ugric, slavshit, and mixed with a bit of hebrew semite.
Europe is not really a continent and the white race does not just magically end after bulgaria. There are pure caucasian aryans still in North Africa and the Middle east, and it would be stupid to exclude millions of them when they have european looking features and high iqs to help rebuild the west.
Hell even Hitler is from the Eb3 "semetic" haplogroup

this

where do the yellow chinks and japs fit in? Even worse, what about the brown slants from south east asia? do we get to just gas them or what?

Do I get in? I am 50% swiss, 25% Italian, 25% hungarian. Both Hungary and italy have pretty jew manipulated Gene pools

I think heritage matters a lot. I feel a connection to other europeans that i don't feel to persians and semites

Come on everybody! Race War!

>Jews are higher ranked than Arabs
nu/pol/: the survey

If you have no Jews in family you are white.

Memeflags get gassed first

If your face looks European and not semitic of course you would be nearly identical to all Eurooean genetically.

>I feel-
let me stop you right there.

Im not talking about your modern day middle easterner with 30 percent nigger dna, im talking about non-europeans of pure caucasian descent.
To be honest I dont really feel an inherant connection with a finnish person any more than I would with say a white presenting brahmin indian.

The ethnostate should be made up of pure caucasians coming together to rule the earth.

>strawpoll.me/14455620
The way i ordered it has no significance. I think about the jews a lot so they came to mind after europeans

I grow a lot of plants and climb trees a lot, on that basis I consider myself a tree hugger.

not amerimutts

I actually admire mussolini more than hitler as of recently. Mussolini is a fascist in the true sense of the word, no modern bullshit science involved in his poilitics, just people coming together for the greater good.

I just mean the survey results thus far.

>mud eyes

no

not white

Mexico is more white.

the swastika and the star of david symbols have both played integral roles in indo-semetic culture, so its not weird that they would appear in the same symbol. After all hitler appropriated the swastika from the culture he despised, ironically.

probably. everyone will need to take a DNA test. no jew, spic, nigger, chink blood allowed

Forehead isn't on a slope, Roman nose is fine, and eyes are hooded. You would get in.

So I guess you're automatically disqualified then?

I put the cutoff at pakistan/north India.

Historically Aryan, they just interred with South Indian natives.

If they were in an ethnic tate eventually it would be bread out of them.

Arabs are not white.

Iranians are white/Aryan but have interred with Arabs. So it's a bit problematic like India. But I think we could work with them.

Israel already does DNA tests for citizenship.

Obviously the white ethnostates citizenship in Europe and the prosperous English colonies will be determined by genetic testing only.

only japs can be saved, all other Asians are subhuman scum

Would I be allowed in niggers

wait wait wait. you are calling that WHITE?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha fucking spics and their delusion

huh?

have mercy on my poopy mud eyes, they are kinda green

Get it?

you look like a slav
also a fuccboi

Good enough for me. Be on good behavior, citizen.

I don't want any asians are blacks. I think it's important that everyone looks similar. Having ethnic minorities hurts ethnic cohesion. And japs would be a successful minority. Successful minority groups breed lots of contempt

And a larger sample for context

oh, you must be an amerimutt. so no, you don't get in

Am I unbanned

I hate these faggots who always say shit like this WHO BE WHITE WHO BE WHITE! BUT when it comes time to point out something bad or gibs they always know what white is

I was born in sweden
I should also stop shaving so excessively bc it makes me look like a faggot

projecting LARPing amerimutt (44% variant) detected

Troll face is a pure white meme.

what about levantinian arabs would they be allowed? A lot of us are on par with Italians, and are even whiter than Sicilians. Please be honest with your answer, if Syrians, Lebanese and Palestinians wouldn't be allowed, I understand.

move the line two spaces to the left and it'll be accurate

I'm a leftypol, b and pol kinda guy, so this isn't meant to be racist, but everyone that descends from the eurasian continent, west of the ural mountains is white in my book, no north Africans and stuff. And didn't hitler classify aryan as someone of european and hardly (tinybit) of asian descent? welp the geographic location thing is gonna take a lot of thought.

Damn why I couldn't palestine just be apart of that cluster!!!!!!! Guess I'm gonna be apart of the purge along with the niggers and kikes :(

>strawpoll.me/14455620
>Northern Europeans winning
>Northern Europeans
>white
fucking nordniggers

Not related, we aren't enemies of anyone, we don't want to fight and any aggressive idiots are free to fight and die by themselves, until a stable order of law, diplomacy and civil society is established with respect to all nations in the same respect that we wish to recieve.

>Troll face is a pure white meme.

since when?

fwiw I still would consider you guys Caucasoids

>>strawpoll.me/14455620
I have a split opinion on the Levant arabs
I only want their women

not if they're muslim

That were of the same ethnicity

Those of us that wish peace, stability, non violence and stable order will be left and those unstable compromisibf violent elements that makes us an enemy ofnthe world will be removed, we offer to dismantle our military.

im fine with everyone as long as violent criminals get executed within 2 weeks of conviction and penalties for non violent crimes go up exponentially, like 5 year prison sentence of hard labor for stealing a candy bar

strawpoll.me/14455914

Vote

I'm seeing at least 16 different ethno states in that picture, and arguably only 4 of them would be white, despite endless discussions about who is the whitest.

Men that are majority European only. I think it's ok to take certain MENA girls for concubines for men that already had above replacement amount white children.

would I be allowed in with 1/16th kike genes? I've got real nice blue eyes to make up for it

>Usa
>White

you look like a lesbian
wouldfuck/10 you'll be let in when you're older

We have no guns, no knives, only wish peace and prosperity, evil aggressive elements will not be tolerated.

Europeans + Those with European heritage
That's it