Would you date a tsundere?

Would you date a tsundere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ga442V-xwT8
youtube.com/watch?v=HJUUbqQdRu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate immature fucktards who can't be honest with themselves, so no, I wouldn't date a tsundere.

No, I also hate tsunderes that are main love interests in anime, even worse if introduced in first 2 min.

Most tsundere are shit. I can only name one (1) I like, but she's 99% dere, so some might not consider her "tsundere".

Would you date an ungrateful, insecure bitch? I wouldn't.

>insecure
Easy to bed, you mean.

More like someone who puts on a facade of strength and arrogance because they can't handle being honest about their inadequacy.

no

Only if is a loli

Then they call rape on you.

For a place that worships Asuka, I didn't expect the answer to be a resounding no

How? Tsundere don't exist in real life. It's only a 2D concept.

My waifu is tsundere, anyhow.

In real life you call them bitches.

A loli tsundere? Yes.
A bishoujo but flat-chested tsundere? Yes.
Other types of tsundere? No.

generally no, but there are few exceptions

I don't know any bitches irl who are cute, would become lovestruck, and won't end up betraying me for some other better guy. Do you?

tsun tsun this much

Yeah, I'm agreeing with you. It only works in 2D.

My current girlfriend is an actual real life tsundere.

That is not how it works.
You only date tsundere after you get past the tsun. Date with tsundere is just enjoying the dere.

Tsundere is just a personality that was inspired by the bitchy gf that some people have but they still love eachother

Without 3D, there is no 2D

No. Why would I? I'm already married to one.

I date one in real life who also had anxiety and stress control problems and it was not cool at all like the japanese cartoons told me.

I wish I could've dated a Tsundere. Instead, I ended up with the comfy, slightly airheaded dojiko...

I'll take someone who tries to act more than simply inadequate in comparison to someone who just accepts being inadequate and embraces is (shy shitters)

I'd be happy with anyone dating me desu

>tsundere Lala
I don't remember this

Who

Do they stay tsundere or do they eventually open up?

But you got something better.

It depends, really. One way to chip at their armor is to go on a date or something similar. They may be reluctant and grumpy, but with the right circumstances and approach, you can get them to go with you to create intimate memories and experiences together.

What about a yandere?

>There's no middle ground

>slightly airheaded dojiko
The retard type?

3D tsundere is a crime.

Dump her and go find one. It's not too late.

the very best dere

That user isn't really wrong. Doormats are annoying and usually not fun to hang around.

question still stands though. Can you see yourself dating a 2D tsundere? And she cant just suit your need when you want she needs to stay in character

I hate yanderes. They're the most unrealistic and shallow kind of girls. Literally creepy stalker for no reason who takes their love to sick levels.

Inferior to to the tsundere, kuudere, and dandere trinity.

>most unrealistic
Exactly what hobby do you think you have?

They exist, not exaggerated as in anime but they do exist.

Smugdere>Yandere>>>>>>Tsun>>>>>The rest

is it really unrealistic though? its just possessiveness

of course

Definitely not better than tsundere.

Nah, not that horrible. Just have to use a lot of analogy examples and stuff when explaining things.

No, It's too late for me user. Save yourselves!

What does hobby have to do with anything?

>its just possessiveness
Clingy trait already exists in many other girls outside of yandere, but yandere takes it to the extreme, often with bloody outcome.

How'd you feel about Kuudere?

n-nani

If by "date" you mean "throw into a meat grinder" then yes. I fucking hate bitchy girls, and yes I have something against them.

Yandere is best. What another person finds shit another finds amazing, you'd have a girl willing to do anything, I can see people being annoyed by the clingy parts but not that bothering for me.

More like kuute-dere

Just buy an inflatable doll.

Yes. With the force of a thousand suns.

only if shes an an ojou-sama

>They're the most unrealistic
I've seen women who are dumped go after the men that left them and even go after the new women. And then ask to make up with them.
Yandere is more common than you'd think.
youtube.com/watch?v=ga442V-xwT8
youtube.com/watch?v=HJUUbqQdRu8

Really? I can't imagine them irl. Then again, I'm the type that thinks 3D is bad at almost everything. 3D girls can't get me hard and haven't for many years.

Only if I can hit them back when they hit me until our fights turn into hatesex

I'll take bitchy girls with angrysex remedy over this any day.

>Who
Tsukiumi from Sekerei (left)

Those aren't yanderes, just insane psycho and vengeful bitches. Yanderes aren't allowed to kill the person they love. If the person they love dumped them, then they would become more extreme in their pursuit to win that person over by any means, including killing the competions and underhanded schemes.

Checked

>Went from meta bitch to best girl and waifu with some traces of harshness to keep things lively
10/10. Would marry her.

>They're the most unrealistic
Yanderes actually do exist. It's just that there's absolutely nothing pleasant around them IRL. It's like with horror games/movies - it's exciting and fun when it isn't real, but nobody actually wants to really deal with that shit.

they're called being bipolar

So are tsundere, you never hear girls go up to guys saying "it's like I did all of this for you because I-like you or anything idiot" then slaps you and runs away.

The more tsun she's now, the more dere she'll be later.

All you people want to date this gorilla?

Not like that of course, but the more classical variant isn't exactly impossible, considering the term originally referring to just a kind of character progression.

I'd reject her confession

"Woman, what the hell is wrong with you? Why would a man want to be around a violent ballbusting harpy? Why? I'm sure there's masochists who love dealing with bipolar disorder, but not me"

Something that's unrealistic can still exist, you know. It doesn't mean impossible. Girls that act like a yandee are certainly very rare and not normal. The appeal itself is deeply rooted in fantasy as it's nice to enjoy, muse over, and get attached to when you are safe in your own world and don't have to deal with their mess.

But with a yandere they'll solve your mess as long as you show them your love

user's analogy is completely different to what you're comparing to. Your example is akin to the old girl who pushes the boy in the sandbox because she likes him, but is too embarrassed or can't express herself well.

Why would you even love a crazy and unhinged person who'd kill and exploit to get her way with you?

>user gets implicated for knowing and validating what the yandere did
Hello jail.

The closest personality to yandere in real life would probably be that of an insecure, shy girl - one who can't deal with her emotions very well and therefore when she decides to direct them towards a lover, she ends up pouring too much of herself in and seeing that person as "theirs". Break up with them, and suddenly it's like their whole world's over for them. They get jealous, obsessive, doing things to try and get back at you or have you feel guilt for leaving them. And if they don't physically do anything, you bet they're thinking of these sorts of things as they stalk your social media and moderate new girls you may be talking to, etc. I've known girls like this before, they aren't so much of a rarity.

Lets be real here anons, would any of us have a chance with a real 3D girl anyway

Yes, but then again I have a difficult time understanding women and emotions that are not negative.

Never got beyond she is hitting me so she likes me stage

No. But then, why would you want to?

This
I've dated 3d women before, but they always end badly.

It's all about talking, user. You can be attractive and still have no one initiate anything with you if you're closed in and seem unapproachable. I've seen the ugliest of guys still manage to get girlfriends just because they push themselves to talk.

Sauce

I'm a bit of a tsundere myself and I can honestly say it feels like I have autism and gets in the way quite a bit.

let's not turn this into a blog thread

I think so im pretty /fit/ except I have autistic hobbies like anime and vidya.
Last friday I went to a normy friends party and this chick 100% wanted the D

Tsundere Lala was 10/10

that whole episode had my dick in diamonds

Of course.

I use 3D for orgasms only

2D is for my heart and soul

Fuck no. It's only kinda cute in fiction.

We need to go further.
>Loli tsundere Lala

Only if the tsundere is a loli. Assuming 3D little girls are still childishly pure and innocent, it's possible for them to be close to 2D tsunderes.

Why would I want a girl who would break the laws of reality to cuddle with me while I sleep then make me breakfast when I wake up?

I don't know, I never tried. I don't want to either. See, it's like this. It's very hard for me to be satisfied, I'm the kind of person who spends hours looking for a new wallpaper because I'm too much of a perfectionist. Likewise, I would never want to settle. I find 2D girls incredibly more attractive than 3D, just so much more. The traits I find attractive in 2D girls aren't possible in 3 dimensions. So to me, ever bothering with 3D would be settling. And I have no interest in settling. Skinnyfathater user, if you're lurking, will this answer satisfy you?

I mean the truth is I really don't care at all for 3DPD but you'll never accept that as true.

>Only if the tsundere is a loli.
Yes. Best tsunderes are almost always lolis or girls close to being one. Bonus if eternal lolis.

>no interest in settling

Sounds to me like you are more afraid of settling than simply not interested. Perhaps because you possibly think it won't be secure - that there is no way it could be secure, especially with an actual person who has their own mind and opinions and emotions, which could all change in an instant. They could love you one day, and leave you the other. Which is something that should be acknowledged since it is true, nothing in reality can be secure in the sense of always remaining there and never changing. But you know, even if it's just for a short stay, it's nice having someone you could talk to and rely on in a much more intimate level, keeping loneliness at bay. Whatever floats your boat though. Maybe you just don't like being stuck at bay after all. Maybe you prefer sailing out by yourself and can manage to lead a comfortable life like that.

The quality of the tsundere is proportional to the guy in question.
I usually like Tsunderes better if the guy she likes has atleast some balls.
Tsunderes are good if the guy can see through all or handle her bullshit.
What is also really nice is when the guy is kinda tsun himself so when they are both tsun to eachother their interaction usually become bantz which is always fun to watch.
If the guy is a beta that lets the tsundere walk all over him, the girl usually comes over as an insufferable bitch most of the time.
Who else thinks the sameway.

But I am the tsundere.... Baka...

What -dere is delinquents?

>pompadere