Pics of places that's make you sad

Pic related I live near the norwalk town square in California, and found this when I was look up norwalk's history.

When you see pic related you see nothing white people walking down the street, local businesses open and doing their daily thing, no niggers and few spics around. Now every time I go back to that area I see nothing but graffiti, Ghetto stores and shitty big chain businesses, and rude spics, gang members, crackhead homeless people. Even my sister's boyfriend's cousin just died recent a block away the town center due a cross shooting of a local gang on his way to celebrate his daughter's birthday

What the fuck happened to America? Will we ever see pic related ever again or end up like the Weimar republic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73K0LLCL3b0
adn.com/alaska-news/crime-courts/2017/11/15/man-shot-at-spenard-business-police-say-suspect-is-in-custody/
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp2Kg1Hy2I
youtube.com/watch?v=aBZ6hgA-Cc4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You want to be sad?

Look up pictures of Brownsville Texas before 1965

That town used to be, I shit you not, 100% white

It is now over 90% Beaner

All the whites that remained after the migrant waves left as the gangs moved in

Enough to bring a tear to your eye

This because there's still buildings that didnt get bombed

Covina.

norwalk downey and anacrime are shit holes now, wish i could convince my granparents to move out. Have u seen stonewood mall, one step above a third world swap meet

La Puente used to be a quiet little white suburb.

After years of living in the suburbs, I wanted a small town-home to settle down in the city. The rents and and mortgages forced me out of state. Fucking Californians turned it into a San Fransisco colony.

For those of you born after the 90's no these men are not married to each other.

What's wrong with beaners tho? every one i've met has been really sweet, hardworking and just want to make a living like everyone else.

From McAllen

Legit want to see the area nuked

Everyone in the RGV needs to die.

Isn't beanerville just below the proverty line?

Fuck off spic

Fuck... this 2000 photo of Austin makes me hate California even more than I did.
>FUCK YOU, CALIFORNIA, I HOPE YOU DIE OF AIDS.

Kind of sad how every vacant piece of land has been built on. Even in the late 80's it seemed like there was a lot more open space west of the 57.

>This is what inoperable cancer looks like

Just wait until the new California immigrants bring "road diet" technology to you. Literally deleting traffic lanes in favor or bike lanes.

It’s fucking sad man...I’m from the SGV and it actually breaks my heart.

Spic here. It depends where you really live actually. Spics are kind of a mixed bag either decent hard working Folk or disgusting nigger tier illegals jackasses who say fuck white people and "la raza" bullshit.

>mfw i see any picture of California before 1965

No I moved from Austin long ago. And "road diet" isn't something the US would understand, there are more Jew oil slave roads here than in most of the rest of the world.
Replacing gas degeneracy with public and small transport is ideal. We wouldn't need cars in cities if there were electric bikes which use 1/10th of the power and don't cause generational deformities

That's what happens when cities break the 10% barrier in black/hispanic demographics.

I guarantee in the next 50 years Dakota and Montana populations are going to sky rocket because of white flight. Of course, the cycle will repeat itself. Once white people haves something great, the degenerates fuck it up and then the north will just be another Mexico as well.

this part of town in all drug addicts now

>Places that make me sad

US nostalgia are the best threads Sup Forums has to offer

austin's not fucked all the way, it's surrounded by texas

My friend is coming to Austin this winter for half a year IT work contract, what to expect?

post some pics of russia or russian sluts

holy shit theres another alaskanon

I wasn't being ironic, it's legit best threads on Sup Forums

I am living in the lower 48 atm, i actually miss anchorage. fuck me

I was there during that time, still plan on going back but only temporarily since it’s changed so much. Around the time of your pic, that was the end of the era, like a well kept secret was no more.

Austin has changed a lot, but it's still a nice place to live with relatively low crime and no gangs.

tfw not nuking us is the worst thing he can do.

isnt the local government cucked?

almost all of anchorage seems to be druggies now..it's gotten bad
vehicle thefts are off the charts

But they were still probably fucking each other. If you're a virgin faggot in 2017 you'd be a virgin faggot in 1957.

Seattle is liberal hellhole but it is white as hell. I don't recall even seeing nonwhites/nonasians there. You could eat off the ground in the alleys. Very lily-white city in a good way.

Look up the movie Blast from the Past. Pretty good for juxtaposing current degeneracy with 1960s America. Of course they had to throw in the random loveable faggot but otherwise a nice film.

I'm white and I piss off my chicano friend by saying "mejorar la raza" because he thinks it's racist. He's a based spic though, he actually calls himself an American.

jews, that what happened. mass immigration and cultural marxism was created by and pushed by them. destroy the culture from within and then bring in hordes of low IQ shitskins to replace the white population. the shitskin is easier to control and manage

damn, really? I lived in Spenard like 4 years ago, it was shitty but not that shitty

go to alki beach in summer and tell me theres no minorities in Seattle. CD has been mostly gentrified, but most of the southend is not majority white

Africa is such a fucking wonder. Just utterly wasted on chimps. I'd love to see set up a conservative hite country there just for the geography/landscape/weather.

reading this thread makes me want yo die

venice beach. I bet you can't even tell what spot now the whole place looks like shit

Norwalk will literally never see this again unless we fight them and throw them out.

Nothing when they stay in their own country. The same is true for any immigrant.

Use to love Sambos!

HAHA ok, for every sweet hard working spic there are thousands of nigger tier chicanos and gang bangers. look at California and look at Chicago

Is this C9 Mango?

i don't hate people based on their race, but goddamn, i feel like i got cheated, like my whole fucking generation got fucked by a bunch of race fetishes who got into power, and as much as i don't want to acknowledge it, it seems that a lot of the problem starters are jews( or at least a powerful cabal of jews) and the more i learn, the more i begin to hate. and let me tell ya, im feeling really fucking hateful

There's just no going back to this. these pictures are snapshots of a moment long gone in time and space.

hate isn't a bad thing
youtube.com/watch?v=73K0LLCL3b0

>could eat off the ground in the alleys
The white as hell part is true, but there's the stench of homeless piss everywhere. Not quite as strong as San Francisco, but getting there.

The jews did this. Never forget it.

and jews wonder why they're hated so much

>and as much as i don't want to acknowledge it
This is just their marxist brainwashing. What you're feeling is 100% natural and shared by pretty much every white person until mass media brainwashing.

>marxist brainwashing
as much as i hate to admit it i know this is true, and it makes me hate more, why cant they just fuck off to Israel and leave the rest of us the fuck alone

Here's what America used to be.

All examples of modern and postmodern architecture should make you sad.

i cannot even begin to imagine chicago as 90% white.

They were right. That's why they still make fun of them today. They were completely correct.

Wow. Its almost like a deliberate population replacement has taken place. Who could have possibly seen that coming?

It was the thin end of the wedge.

Listen to your parents and teachers? LOL Square.

its way worse than you guys make it out to be

This was the place we went on the weekends trying to get our cherries popped, along with Gendale Galaeria and the Beverly center.

L.A in the 80's was still pretty badass, my friends and I would walk the streets in the valley until the sun came up and we were never fucked with.

southside use to be italian and jews

If hes 6'4" Ivan the destroyer tier then maybe a .22 in the back of the head after crushing a platoon of spic manlets. Otherwise, home invasions and a mexican facelift once the public finds out hes on a visa and cannot legally retaliate

you got to live in the last true decent middle class LA, i always felt like malcom in the middle capture what the average white southern california family was since thats what the writers grew up in

Fuck you and die spenard scum
adn.com/alaska-news/crime-courts/2017/11/15/man-shot-at-spenard-business-police-say-suspect-is-in-custody/

There was a reason they burned their books. It was to cleanse the infection from their society. To remove the mind viruses.

The biggest thing I notice about pictures like these, is that there is no litter! Our public spaces define who we are, litter means our society is garbage.

White people are so beautiful and we make beauty everywhere. That is why they hunt us.

Instead of being sad be productive

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Los Angeles during the best generations time was pretty damn nice

Even the mexicans were more fashionable back then

I'm gonna be honest: the place is still comfy. If you avoid the overly ghetto areas and the overly hipster areas (notice how theyre extremes on a spectrum) then youll find the same sleepy LA intact. I love that place.

very funny

hey we're not all shitty

You guys should've never stopped being racists, where am I supposed to get my white women from now?
Europe?

Fuck off we're full.

>you got to live in the last true decent middle class LA, i always felt like malcom in the middle capture what the average white southern california family was since thats what the writers grew up in

It truly was amazing, I lived in Burbank Toluca Lake, Saugus, Whittier and Montebello from 1981 to 1987 during my early teenage years.

Toluca Lake was the best. I live in an apartment complex accross from one of the Pointer sisters condos. It was behind a Von's off of Pass AVE, the one where Sargo's is. I ate breakfast at patty's with the hollywood exec's and an occasional star. I was able to trick or treak at Bob Hope's estate and the Fonz gave me candy (Henry Winkler is cool as fuck btw).

I used to ride my skateboard in front of NBC studios and during summer school we would see the contestants from let's make a deal all dressed up at the jack in the box eating lunch. Hell I used to get ham from the Honny Baked Ham store beneath James Best acting school where Tarantino took lessons.

Fun times best place in America to have something to do.

I

Fuck you and die from NORK holocaust. Spenard dying best day of my life. Mountain view island niggers show up to rob your stores and the clerks get arrested. Eat a neutron bomb

My city, San Bernardino. Just look up the demographics on Wikipedia

>like my whole fucking generation got fucked by a bunch of race fetishes who got into power
No. Your generation got fucked by your fathers, grandfathers, and great grandfathers who were more worried about sucking government cock and not breaking the law to defend what was theirs.

What's left? The fruits of their cowardice. And your ilk follows their line perfectly. You complain about society deteriorating and yet you won't lift a finger to stop it.
I guess you care more about not getting killed or going to prison, eh?

Because they're parasites. They think they're superior but they would never flourish on their own.

They also want literal white genocide because they're afraid we'll wake up again: youtube.com/watch?v=vCp2Kg1Hy2I

jelly man, jelly

this one. i miss the mall.

Back when there was hope

youtube.com/watch?v=aBZ6hgA-Cc4

The Galleria's were the shit. We would lurk for hours just Gawking at the pussy.

>What the fuck happened to America? Will we ever see pic related ever again or end up like the Weimar republic?
Remove kebab, mexo and put shitskinned back in their ash, let people wear guns and you'll see it again.

Spics that move in-country (imported workers) are usually decently vetted and are the ones who are free of criminal records and willing to work. It's an entirely different story down in texas/california where those subhuman fucks can just waltz into the country.

MINE THE BORDER

BUILD THE WALL

yep Dallas and Houston has way more violent crime because they have so many nigs

wtf, that looks like seattle with no hills, where is the space needle photoshopped in?