One Piece Containment Thread

Discuss the new chapter

first for Condoriano

>thriller bark

Why did Nami make this face?????????

PUDDING WILL NOT DIE

Notice how her face changes when pudding says she wont marry Sanji

Sanji is a prince, so this slut has her eyes on him.
But she will be pussyblocked by pudding.

I don't know what's been worse: his childhood or this whole arc... I think Oda derives pleasure from his suffering.

Poor Sanji.

now i'm really sure sanji's seiyuu fucked oda's wife

Dont worry, Nami will give him some.

Sanji loves Pudding.

>all this damage control
BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>-chan
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yup. Marines are really incompetent in general. There should be an admiral strong character whose only job is to track down Nico Robin.

That was Aokiji's job. He wasn't very good at it.

And get shit on by the yonko because they lack the manpower to keep the new world in check?

nah

>Pudding-chan
>chan

>Oda: Actually there is a profound setting about it, but I'm afraid I can't tell you. I told my editor about it, though. Considering ONE PIECE is Shonen manga, I'd like to hide it since the reason is for adult audience. Dressrosa is a nation of passion, indeed!!
>the reason is for adult audience
One piss babies exposed

???

>mfw it's actually the year of Brook
PROMOTED

Are you okay, user?

If all goes well, Chapter 850 will be the last chapter of the year and it'll drop a major bomb. Question is: What would it be?
>Jinbe's reveal
>Pudding's plan
>A scenario with Big Mom
>Other?

>a major bomb
How about Big Mom opening the literal bomb?

I said a scenario with Big Mom, so yes.

Good thing he's just keeping them innocent, even when the majority aren't kids.

3 chapters time is a little short I think. Even if we transverse to the next day in a chapter or two, they wont be that far into the wedding to open it.

>hints about something happening to the giants

Elbaf soon....

The bomb will be opened at the tea party that happens before the wedding. WE STILL HAVE TO ALL THE GUESTS INVITED TO IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE WON'T BE DONE WITH THIS ARC BEFORE JULY 2017 I SWEAR

>more Sanji backstory
>Bege's plan
>the wedding
>Jimbe
>Pekoms
>what the Sun Pirates are up to
>Caesar's Great Escape
>Carrot and Chopper plan
>Pedro's Garden Hunt
>Soul King Concert

Will I survive til the Reverie actually happens? I need my Dragon fix already

Probably after Wano.

>July 2017
That's only like 24 chapters away. Pretty nice speed if you ask me.

So what is one possible outcome that will actually prevent Zeff dying, aside from accepting the marriage?
>Defeat Big Mom's crew
Her people are still with Zeff and will kill him
>Defeat Germa
Same as above
>Escape Totland
Dead Zeff
>Ignore the wedding in the first place
Zeff's head in a box.
>Pudding dies somehow
Big Mom/Judge force Sanji to marry another daughter or Zeff's dead

I'm pondering on a way to how they'll get out of this without the marriage going through, because if it does it subordinates the SHs to Big Mom, even if they are free to roam the seas.

>That's only like 12 chapters away
Fix you.
Say hello to Oda and his hiatuses.

They're getting less and less common though. He's doing 3-5 chapters before a break now.

So she's definitely going to run/sneak away right? That was the whole point of the flashback of Lola saying "she's my mother it's not like she'll kill me", which is the mindset Pudding has too. Pudding wasn't present when Big Mom was spurting on to Luffy about how she'd want to kill Lola for screwing her over (which is what Pudding will be doing in this case too).

I can see it happening when the bride is meant to start walking down the isle and doesn't show up which gets Sanji off the hook and has all Big Mom's forces out looking for her or something.