If you could rid one of these things from the world forever what would it be?

If you could rid one of these things from the world forever what would it be?

>islam
>womens rights
>gays and LGBT community

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJLGZMsCipk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews

Net Neutrality

this

Your thread

womens rights. That is more of an issue in America but if women lost their rights here say goodbye to everything, I mean EVERYTHING bad this country has to offer.

Fpbp

Nothing wrong with being jewish

Islam, Judaism, and christianity because they are all the fucking same.

Rid the world of the Rothschild crime family.

Then the Vatican.

Then all Jews that believe and preach the Talmudic laws.

so funni xd

>getting rid of islam protects womens rights and the LGBT community

easy answer

I said one of THESE THINGS, not fucking anything dipshits i swear to god i would smack all of you cunts right in the gob if we met in person i swear

WOmens rights.

You can get rid of the other things without them.

Women's rights led to the other two becoming a problem for us

It's called abrahamic religion detective.
Because they are all the fucking same.

Islam

islam

semites, eliminate two birds (jews and arabs) with one stone.

Definitely within that list I would get rid of OP. OP has always been a curse and affliction on the rest of society. If only OP could finally be eradicated.

Still all the same thing. Read the books. Don't assume them. All religions are the same, with a handful of differences. Don't fuck with me aussie I know more than you regardless of vocabulary.

tl;dr
you're a faggot and no one likes you

K emu. have a good night.

Womens rights easily. The other two are only problems in western countries because women (~51% of the population) support them. Without womens rights Islam would still be in the asia/middle east, and fags would still be in the closet.

Furthermore without womens rights, wages in many fields will skyrocket. Our population will stop declining. There'd be less divorce, less crime, less drug abuse, people will be happier. There's just really no downsides as far as men and society is concerned.

One problem however would be that women forced to be married to disgusting betas will need to begin seeing handsome doctors for "Hysteria treatments" like they did in the old days.

Saami.

it's day time shirt lifter

pol

Since Jews are not an option then womens rights. Women are how the Jews get away with their fuckery. Without the woman vote liberalism collapses and the degenerates may be purged with impunity. The LGBT community and Islam will be cleaned in holy fire.

taxes

Womens Rights.
The rest of it just comes from the bleeding heart tolerance of women.

islam

LGBT - youtube.com/watch?v=ZJLGZMsCipk

>people answering women's and LGBT rights
>yet they probably don't want to live under their "sharia law" boogeyman

Really made me, the intellectual, think about why I bother reading this mongloid board

womens rights

OP

Leftists.