Net Neutrality Puts Political Websites in the Crosshairs of Censorship

thenewamerican.com/tech/computers/item/21976-net-neutrality-puts-political-websites-in-the-crosshairs-of-censorship

Net Neutrality shills get the fuck out, you have to go back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_antitrust_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Saw this whole thing coming 20 years ago. This is the end result of letting women and the government get involved with everything, eventually it gets ruined

people are so bluepilled/brainwashed to see what coming
Net Neutrality, is just more control in disguise.
sad times that we live in. i don't even know if it's worth caring anymore.

Political websites are already being censored numb nuts.

If you want to stop it end the FCC regs that grant ISP monopolies. They wouldnt have this much power in a free market. Net neutrality is goverment trying to fix a problem created by goverment

all you have to do is open your eyes
who is currently doing all the big censoring and who is in favor of Net Neutrality?
it's not hard to see what is coming next.

Miss read your post. Thought it was pro net neutrality. My bad user.

>government tries to fix problem by making it easier for censorship to happe

Please neck yourself

We already have a post. This is spam. Reported.

bump

Alright user, I admit I have not read a lot about net neutrality and so I have no strong opinion either way. I'm inclined to say don't touch it, because gov always fucks things up, and if corporations are pushing for it then it sounds all the worse to me. Someone convince me. Pro or con?

Well fuck, that did it. Everything I needed to know in a single image.

Yeah, when their (((backers))) are three clicks away, it really makes it easy to spot a manufactured agenda. It's clear to me the Goyim are being used to attack a strawman, rather than fight censorship.

That is kinda the point. Things were fine until 2015 when they pushed this law thru to protect telecom monopolies and leave Google et al to censor at will.

All you have to do is take a peek at reddit right now.
Reddit is Being Manipulated by Professional Shills Every Day
youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8
this is what is happening.

There wouldn't be a need for net neutrality if you didn't let your ISP become monopolies.

Anyone who shills against net neutrality is a kike.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_antitrust_law

United States antitrust law is a collection of federal and state government laws that regulates the conduct and organization of business corporations, generally to promote fair competition for the benefit of consumers.

you tell me.

Clearly it failed to achieve its goal.

quick rundown of NN in pic related.

TLDR: support NN if you want to keep internet the way it is

Reject it if you want the internet to become just like radio/tv/print media

and why should we give control over the internet to the people who failed to keep the monopolies. from happening in the first place?

The US government already pretty much has control over the Internet. Net neutrality won't give it more power in that area. What is the action that's possible for US govt with NN laws in place, but not possible otherwise?