First time on Sup Forums. How is everyone?

First time on Sup Forums. How is everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am fed up with this shit

Obligatory you're here for ever

Huh, this is interesting. Can you outline your own experience with that? I definitely believe that I'm in the right place.

Give it a week. Those blue pills they've been feeding you since grade school will taste bitter.

Oh so bitter.

What's up my nigga, what board do you hail from, fellow traveler?

if you want we kill our selves together, but if I find something else to do don't let that hold you back. ps. never post this shit again

im da kang

Yer right, you are.

its gives me chills how accurate that post it
not just for me but for most of pol
t. 06 fag

I was a heavy Sup Forumstard until like, 2008. I dropped away, but come back to /r9k/ and Sup Forums once in a while to hear people tell it like it is. I just now noticed Sup Forums is a thing and I feel like it's what I want Sup Forums to be, now that I'm 10 years older.

Can I get an example of something you've flipped on?

I don't think I'll need to post it again, I'm getting a feel for it already, and I dig it.

who are you and what do you want

welcome op, stick sharpie in pooper

Kinda getting fed up with the rest of the internet. Wanted to come back to the Sup Forums I used to love. Found Sup Forums and I wanna get peoples perspective on it.

Culture.
You'll notice the degeneracy spreading like a tumor on western civilization, and you'll hold Bach, Mozart, Beethoven dearly to your heart against waves of "postmodernist artists"

We used to have self improvement threads (/SIG/) But then they got booted because "not politics"

Those threads offered reading suggestions and download links.

I am too, I am too. It's hard for us out here with all these shills.

learn about jews youtube.com/watch?v=KNWPYQjXSYA

Man, it breaks my heart hearing this. Is it that bad?

I'm not seeing it, to me this just looks like people spamming for NN. What am I missing?

theres so many shills on this board it's killed all semblance of what made this place great. there's so much arguing over bullshit and so many distractions from shills people are missing out on real news stories. They get sucked up in disinfo LARPs and disregard shit like the JFK files. We have the largest corruption case in world history about to explode and people need to argue about net neutrality or if slavs are white.

Fuck. So basically you gotta wade through a mile of shitposts to find a decent thread. Things haven't changed a bit around here.

GTFO while you still can

Sam 'the terrorist' Hyde's quads of truth newfag. Never post this shit again OP