Zerohedge is a psyop/honeypot

Hey guys I'm a weekend Tyler at Zerohedge.

I would like to inform all of you that Zerohedge is compromised.

This most recent article which features a North Korean man being shot and killed as he attempted to flee to the south is a fake designed to push a false narrative against North Korea to justify regime change.

Trumps tour of Asia was designed to gain support of all the leaders for the US war on Korea.

Watch Zerohedge for this next couple of days. Screenshot this post

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-21/un-releases-shocking-video-north-korean-defectors-mad-dash-south-under-fire

Also they're attempting to censor the internet with net neutrality. It's gotten too dangerous to let the Goyim freely communicate.

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/archives/2014/11/12/net-neutrality-is-a-lousy-idea
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-20/oy-vey-now-seven-flags-over-texas?page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shoe on head or fuck off

You're mom is compromised, if you know what I mean.

More info is needed or no one will believe you. You say the video is fake, you need to explain how or why it is fake. Who did the faking, etc.

Just watch tomorrow

The US is going to war with North Korea. It's happening soon.

Not a larp. You heard it here first.

Just watch you're mom go to war on deez nutz tomorrow, if you know what I'm saying.

The video does look fake IMO, but this one video won't be sufficient justification for anything.

Its all gonna be made clear tomorrow.

There will be a huge false flag happening.

That's not the only huge thing that's gonna be made clear tomorrow, if you catch my drift.

I have a friend who is an editor at ZH and she's telling me you're a fucking faggot

Ok, I guess we'll see.

I must say though, ZH has been pretty reliable in general. I discovered them during the Podesta leaks because they were one of the few outlets covering it in detail with full summaries of the findings. The only major criticism I have is that a few of the armchair economists who are syndicated there can be incoherent.

OP isn't the only faggot whose fucking, if you're picking up what I'm putting down.

It's getting awfully shilly in here

How many tylers at zero hedge

That was a nice pun.

>It's happening soon.

Ok Now I believe you're a zerohedge writer

You like cum in your ass. We get it.

Shitty...faggot + faggot...cmon man, you let that one slip?!

Checked and holy fuck that mouth.

You're mom likes cum in your ass, if you get my jist.

Zh comments are wise to the jq
Op is a faggot

Don’t even want blowjob, just want to suck on her mouth.

Bullshit zerohedge is eal news unlike cunts like you NK has bene killing those fleeing to South since 1948 go gas yourself

>(((mods)) give the naziflag israeli hitler dubbs
>talks like jew academic rediter
ZH is a news agregator, shill/dumbass they dont make OC

The quality varies.

lmao best korea dindu nuffing but refuse to be under the global financial jews mercy

Show your flag schlomo

Truth.

Anyone who takes ZH without a huge fistful of salt deserves everything they get tbqh

Right user. And it's the Jews fault that your life sucks.

>Net neutrality is censorship.
You're beyond retarded. Net neutrality gives the government opportunity to black mail ISPs.

Why the fuck do you think this started under Obama, who loved to use the IRS to target opponents?

reason.com/archives/2014/11/12/net-neutrality-is-a-lousy-idea

my goodness just look at the curvature of those lips i just want to use her dick like my personal massage tool

How long has zerohedge been compromised?

Definitely a tone shift in the last couple months

That girl legitimately looks like a sex doll.

You're mom posts NN cancer in every fucking thread like a useless piece of shit.

They do write some original reports but their scoops are the same stuff you'll find elsewhere. And there are some syndicated writers who have a 'home' there. The main utility of the site is the mix of international happening and economic news, and it is reasonably redpilled. Although I have noticed a change in tone as someone else mentioned. But rather than the site being compromised, this could simply be due to a change in editors or content curators.

in/out conus?

wow those lips.. that face..

>150428986
THIS.

where do i buy tickets for that ride?

What is goyim?

This should be fun to watch. You're going to get your ass handed to you, all torn up.

>Also they're attempting to censor the internet with net neutrality
You are a fucking idiot

Well, look who ZH was recently bought buy and notice members complaining that their memberships are taking forever to be approved. That should be a good start for the skeptics among us.

hello (((tyler durden)))
and fuck you

People say this literally every night: also, as much as I believe every neocon should watch their loved ones die, the one place in the world that completely brought regime change down on their own heads to the pity of none was DPRK, and not from any Mockingbird fake news, but when they shot missiles over sovereign Japanese land.

Agree. My mentor told me this today too. Ex Navy guy, involved in nuclear tests back in the day.

Tone shift in the last couple months.
Roger that

Been a member from the early days. All of us know it's compromised in a variety of ways (hnw Frances Sawyer).

Still a great aggregator, mostly on the ball, and very little censorship. General tendency is very anti-war. OP is a weak larper.

>Zerohedge
Fertile ground for dropping red pills in the comment sections. zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-20/oy-vey-now-seven-flags-over-texas?page=1

Shitty faggot-dix r 4 chix!

pic related

yeah we've known for a while

Looks like she's ready to suck back a gagger

ZH member here-Ican tell you itz all about the comment section.Dropped some pretty incendiary red-bombs there and still havent been ban-hammered...pretty much total anarchy.

>Not a larp.

YOUVE CONVINCED ME

don't caaaaare