What does Sup Forums do for fun?

What does Sup Forums do for fun?

I think the general term of fun all = blue pilled shit
I believe all music is left wing, i dont think you can enjoy music while being a right winger
no music represents us
not art represents us
no movies represent us

All the media you need to consume has to be right wing, so that just comes back to being conservative and not really having "fun"

video games do not represent us, even if its alternative or some specially designed for us audience, at the end of the day all "fun" things have an anti right wing connotation

Personally i listen to music. but i believe the music goes against my ideas which is fun in a way, same with movies, same with art videogames and all, and also day to day socializing is just walking on eggshells, and saying yea and agreeing with people

so what do you do for fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oHT-tEaNOhI
youtube.com/watch?v=zZeRwuN68VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nHrVdwCytvo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was beeeta juice

Look up xurious. Work out. Start a side business. Stop being a bitch.

some music can be listened to without assuming views. Muse isn't bad.

its just edm
it seems to be specific and autistically designed so its not really entertaining, how long till im hooked on xurious

3 gun shooting, gunsmithing, group target shooting, and martial arts for working out.

my favorite is bench shooting for groups, very Zen experience.

pic related is 5 shot groups at 50 yards off a bench with an unmodified savage mkii.

Spend time with animals, friends and family. Nothing is more redpilled.

Boo hoo faggot cry some more

Who, me?

Play chess

>no music represents us
>not art represents us
>no movies represent us
Speak for yourself
Orchestral, marching music is right wing to it's core.
Almost any artwork before postmodern degeneration occured, is right wing.
Quite a few movies hold redpills which are true, and apolitical. They're integral and cannot be ignored.
Although I would argue still, that for the most part Hollywood and the like are simply under toxic levels or political bias towards the left, and will continue to be such a stronghold.

>right, apolitical movies
Would you recommend some?

must be talkin to yourself

I hang out with my wife and kids and the dog
I like helping my daughter crafting stuff and my son is an infant
The dog is awesome to wrestle and hike with
We go camping often
I used to hunt a bit with friends. Not so much these days
By myself I write music and poetry.
I'm also getting back into fine woodworking but it's hard to find the time

>xurious
>edm

I play a shitload of chess and exercise a lot.

>All the media you need to consume has to be right wing

You are too insecure.

Just enjoy shit you like you stupid faggot...

I just got back from a Shadowrun session. I play a human who is racist against all non-humans. We haven't gotten far because my character keeps instigating fights.

>not listening to Johnny Rebel
youtu.be/oHT-tEaNOhI

Smoke cigarettes, work out, jerk off, watch tv, fuck, drink, play the drums, eat pussy,

If i think of others ill tell you

Hamburger Hill, most fantasy films (LOTR, Narnia etc), Rambo, Rocky, Kingsmen, most war movies (regarding they aren't anti-war), Indiana Jones (any success story whether fantasy or not, it builds a sense of competition and improvement of yourself), Death Wish, Braveheart, The Patriot, We Were Soldiers, Die Hard, Bladerunner (Any future/scifi movie which predicts the movie as a dystopian, multiracial future, Mad max etc. is a sly redpill on how society will end up if we continue this multicultural/mass immigration project), Kingdom of Heaven (maybe), James Bond series (particularly early films), The Great Escape, The Bridge on Kwaii, Lawrence of Arabia (almost any old war film), Zulu etc.
I could keep going, but there are so many to choose from.

Read a book nigger

...and there's a lot of right-wing music, a lot of which is quite good. You have the internet, look it up.

Movies on the other hand... yeah, you're almost completely fucked there. But there are redpilled movies. Happy hunting

so what do you mean as "right-wing" because it encompasses a bredy broad area? arguably a bunch of rap is right wing, economics speaking and the libertarian view of freedom from government
now if you mean "racist, white pride" as right-wing, there's also a shit ton of that

>johnny rebel
>nazi punk
>natsoc black metal
>country in general
check out some music and see if you find something you like

or you can just not listen to music that's politically driven like 311 or some shit and stop being such a faggot

I yell at niggers on the internet.

I read, draw, shoot, lift, and play some games. Also unironically enjoy prepping.

I feel like most mainstream entertainment is bluepilled, but I can still enjoy some of it. Girlfriend and I have great fun laughing at progressive bullshit shoehorned into everything. I think if I was alone it wouldn't be as fun, but riding it out with someone is pretty good.

I watch Deadwood. The show was created by a Jew but it's so honest that serves to Red Pill extremely well even though in the third season they start Schilling for more J-Left politics. I've been watching a lot of Murdoch Murdoch lately. Masculine movies like Master and Commander, John Wick, Legends of the Fall and Open Range. Listen to The Daily Shoah, Fash the Nation and read Chateau Heartiste and the Daily Stormer.

Legends of the Fall is the most red pill movie in history, especially regarding the nature of the relationships between men and women and a man's duty to his brothers and his family.

youtube.com/watch?v=zZeRwuN68VQ
>shows reptillians
>shows jews
>shows muslims

Have some music: youtube.com/watch?v=nHrVdwCytvo

try different things until you figure out what you like

then

I listen to LiL PEEP and get high and then take in Nazi and nationalist lectures.

Seeing those Vicodin make me feel sick the way tequila makes the alcohol intolerant nauseous. Not sure why, I love most other opioids.