If there was a race war, would mutts be neutral or on both sides?

If there was a race war, would mutts be neutral or on both sides?

first to die

Both sides. The more dead the better.

mutts would ironically be the ethnostate vanguard. picrelated.
potentially.

White male + any race of female is ok

Black male = you do all the work while he sleeps, smokes weed, fucks other "bitches", beats your ass, and leaves forever when you get preg

That's actually a pretty neat idea for a sandwich.

Skulls for the skull throne

Good, good.. the seed has been planted

>:)

Do you think Slaanesh sits on a throne of decapitated dicks?

>White male + any race of female is ok
Why would a white male want a female of any other race when he has the most beautiful already?

>FOOD
>ANALOGY
why?

I don't know ask next time you see a white male + any race female couple.

I'm just saying using neat simple culinary projects as arguments against race mixing isn't the best idea.

In Haiti they became the ruling class after the whites were massacred. To this day a handful of families rule over everything. You can marry into it but most of the people that do are actually Arabs (Lebanese in particular).

Any race mixing is degenerate, whites should only be having white kids not purging their genes into multiculturalism. The worst right now is bugmen marrying Asian women and having short dark haired kids that are Asian. They should just sterilize themselves instead of producing Elliot's.

I say we give them their own area somewhere. Africa for the Africans, but Puerto Rico's empty now. How bout that?

They’d probably go black because you faggots would alienate them.

I can't go a day without seeing a race traitor but it's never a male.

We dont fucking want them anyway, you can keep your nigger babies, more for the kd ratio

Mutts trying desperately to hide their muttiness would be the most passionate instigators of violence, fighting for whichever side they have the best shot at passing as a non-mutt on.