You have

You have

-one 1993 Ford F-700 Ryder rental truck
-4,800 pounds of ammonium nitrate and nitromethane
-time-delayed fuses and non-electric blasting caps
-one angry and disillusioned 25 year old Gulf War veteran who can be programed via MKULTRA to deliver the truck to any individual or group, thinking that they are responsible for burning 80 people alive at a Branch Davidian church in McLennan County, Texas
-one time machine with enough power to send all of the above to any location on Earth at any date within the last 10,000 years but not within the past 365 days.

Where and when do you send truckboy and who do you instruct him to deliver 2.4 tons of fertilizer enrichment to?

HARD MODE: You cannot instruct him to deliver the truck to any residence, school or workplace OP has occupied at any point in time ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_vitro_fertilisation
books.google.com/books?id=WE13MF2xZRIC&pg=PA146&dq=Stones river missed opportunities&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0v-KI-tHXAhXj5IMKHRxJCFgQ6AEILTAB#v=onepage&q=Stones river missed opportunities&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FBI pls go. Sup Forums is a board of peace

I think you deliver it to a daycare center in a Federal building, right? you know, for the cause

>One driver...

Inshallah Shadilay brother

Try again, rookie. Lurk more

Fake there was no anfo bomb at OKC no vomiting eye watering or shit from the hundreds on the scene General Partin discredited the FBI's lies based on physics damage pattern and the impossibility of the igjtion system, there being no toxic ANFO cloud that would last an hour and first repsonders needing respiration equipment proves there was no anfo bomb therefor Mcveigh was innocent and a patsy base don fabricated lies, by his Handlers aka POTTS/CHERTOFF/COMEY

Just play along then

The spot where it is suppose to blow.

You're not allowed to mess with the timeline.

Hol up, can I ditch everything but the time machine? That seems like the only piece of this equation that's of any use.

No, the time machine can only be used for this one purpose.

That sucks.
If it's accurate enough to go back 10000 years and maintain an acceptable divergence, da fuq do I need truckfag for?

To make his delivery to the target of your choice.

But why would I want some little firecracker if I have a time machine that good?

Its not the FBI, it's some disillusioned mid-20s social reject who thinks he's clever because he's read a handful of PDFs, and wants to drive that truck into his old high school/ex girlfriends house. Break out of fantasyland and sort your life out.

>Getaspo Headquarters, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, morning of August 2nd, 1944

That informant with Anne Frank's location is going to be calling in to a dead phoneline.

The first meeting place of OP's parents.

>European-Extreme Mode
when you realize Sup Forums is an alphabet honeypot after all....

I'm not African Mr. Voortrekkers.

Also the AWB is shit and a disgrace to Hendrik Verwoerd's good name.

That doesn't change my answer.

>one truck
guess we're meant to forget about the brown pickup truck, john doe #2, the second truck at a local army camp, the "mexican looking" five workers who were messing around in the building the week before, the exploding illegally stored weapons including a TOW missile in the federal offices in the building, the fact all the ATF assholes avoided showing up to work that day, the perjured testimony claiming two ATF assholes were caught in the explosion...

>programed via MKULTRA
Oh shit I just realized. How do I know I'm not programmed by MKULTRA? WHAT ORIGINAL THOUGHTS DO I ACTUALLY HAVE!?

>Fake there was no anfo bomb at OKC
Actually there is no OKC. Have you ever been there? How do you know its not just a meme city like Bishkek or Paris? Your whole life is built on lies.

Mecca cube now

The Eagle's Nest around 1942

I literally said you couldn't do it at any point in the last 365 days?

That means, no, you can't drop the truck off at Trump's inauguration.

send in in ur mom's pussy right before you dad squirtin some nice hot boi juice in it

Shiet nigga i aint read

I wasn't conceived that way though.

wtf are you some kind of alien faggot lovechild

He was pissed about Vickie Weaver getting shot.
tim used to go to gun shows and pass out cards with Lon Harruci's picture.
Harruci was also at waco.
Tim was going for lonnie Harruci.

mcveigh was in the military years after he officially was discharged.
i wonder why

Tennis court oath.

I was literally grown in a lab like a fucking clone trooper, but without any of the cool shit like the DC-15 blaster and Phase I armor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_vitro_fertilisation

McVeigh should've wasted Hourichi while he was at it.

It's not a real time machine user, don't get too excited about it.

Kill Woodrow Wilson.

1000 year reign of the west.

Bomb Mecca

Well, shit. I was looking at that truck and thinking Hmmm pick up new furniture, maybe a few big plants to go with it…maybe move across the country. At worse, deliver the stuff we DON'T want to charity to make room.
What a shitty ending for so much potential. (Pardon the pun, I guess)

Deliver to OPs Grandmas house fourth years ago.

I used to go hiking up in Garin Regional Park a lot, thought I was looking at Stonebrae golf course.

I choose Mexico, 1847

> Truck blows up meeting point American and Mexican diplomats discussing what would become the Treaty of Guadeloupe-Hidalgo, killing them all.
> Without Nicholas Trist, President Polk is forced to send a new diplomat to Mexico, and one who will follow orders.
> Delay in talks and both sides blaming the other leads to the Mexicans ending the talks, and the "All Mexico" movement winning in the U.S. Government.
> Polk gives up on talks, Congress agrees to raise 10 more regiments to occupy Mexico, and ultimately the now former nation as a whole is annexed
> Occupying Mexico prevents the Civil War, as it unites both North and South in common cause; no 600,000 dead Americans or 14th Amendment
> We get a shit ton of new states, silver mines, oil, cotton fields, and lots of qt Latinas.

punch the keypad on the time machine a couple times, send him through and see what happens.

did the south win the civil war? did rome stay pagan? are the iroquis a global superpower? who the fuck knows?

Another one, just because this is fun. Gettysburg, 1863 (July 3rd)

> Truck used to clear a hole in Hancock's line, guarding Cemetery Ridge; there was about 6,500 men in the Federal II Corps guarding the line, and they had no strategic reinforcements available
> Hole ripped open, barely plugged by the now overstretched Federals, Longstreet's initial wave cracks open a hole again
> Anderson's and Rodes's divisions come up in the second wave, completing the job of tearing the Federal line completely open and cutting the Taneytown Road.
> Longstreet maneuvers to link up with Ewell near Cemetery Hill, cutting off two to three Union Corps.
> Meade is forced to retreat with heavy losses, after abandoning most of his baggage and artillery.
> NYC Draft Riots spread, and go suppressed for several weeks.
> Confederate detachment under Ewell takes Harrisburg
> Massive Union defeat, occupation of Harrisburg, and the NYC Draft Riots lead to the passage of the Roebuck Motion by the UK
> Anglo-French intervention forces the end of the war with Confederate independence

Noice

I'll do one more. 1864, Battle of Peachtree Creek

> Truck bomb hits George H. Thomas's Army of the Cumberland right before Hood's Army of Tennessee can attack, causing high casualties and great confusion.
> Hood's attack works as expected, due to said confusion, allowing him to pin Thomas between his forces and the river, destroying them in detail.
> Hood has now cut off the rest of Sherman's army to the supply from its line of retreat and resupply through fords on the Chattahoochee River and orders his forces to entrench.
> Sherman is now forced to attack a large Confederate force in prepared defenses in an attempt to escape, but also has another Corps (Detached prior to the Battle by Hood) attacking his rear.
> Sherman obviously fails, and is forced to surrender; total of 80,000 Union killed or captured.
> Hood begins his invasion of Tennessee months earlier than he did historically, with no real opposition in his path and with a much larger force; Atlanta doesn't fall either
> Lincoln, as a result of this losses re-election to McClellan, who seeks to make peace with the Confederacy.
> Confederate victory.

Peachtree Creek really is underappreciated in terms of its importance in the Atlanta campaign, all the focus is on Kennesaw Mountain, Marietta, or the Hundred Days (as Sam Watkins called it).

Indeed, Cassville is another one. If I wanted to do another, I'd use Stone's River:

books.google.com/books?id=WE13MF2xZRIC&pg=PA146&dq=Stones river missed opportunities&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0v-KI-tHXAhXj5IMKHRxJCFgQ6AEILTAB#v=onepage&q=Stones river missed opportunities&f=false

Have the truck bomb hit the Federal line right before Hardee's boys step off, and they'll be able to take the Nashville Pike. As the book notes, that cuts the only Federal supply and retreat route, as well as allows them to fire into the Federals from both the front and the rear. Without the ammunition resupply they got the next day, the entirety of Rosecran's force would be forced to surrender as they couldn't continue fighting and nor can they retreat.

Karl Marx's House

>FBI pls go. Sup Forums is a board of peace

fuck you, I'd sooner use the ammonium nitrate to fertilize a garden, put that nigger to work growing pot, and use that truck to ship some good bud to the market.
only a stupid nigger like you would consider destroying perfectly good shit and that's why detroit is a fucking shithole.

> Garden and Beer runs vs changing Global History

Who will win?

Bilderberg Summit. Anything else would be retarded.

OK now you have me doubting myself... That is one tight operation. You could X10 your investment within the year given the good supply chain.

>HARD MODE: You cannot instruct him to deliver the truck to any residence, school or workplace OP has occupied at any point in time ever.
top OP's mom's first apartment

No, the daycare center was the only thing open that day. The Government agents were "lucky" enough to have a day off.

Building 7 WTC.
>now you know how it fell

/thread

Want a rare photo OP?
>inb4 mods ban me

OP just watched his first documentary on Oklahoma last night.

Mecca on September 12th, 2001.

Has the government ever pulled a Waco Tx style murder spree ever again?

No.

McVey wins

You didnt give a fuck when Janet Reno gas and burned 30 families in Waco Tx but you do in Oklahoma? Weird

No, because they got their asses handed to them first round.

na, sep. 10

what is 9/11?

Hold on, let me look up the closest synagogue.

the comment section is littered with Normans pissed because McVeighs sushi wasn't comp'd

24 Years later, white guys still think white guys never did anything wrong because every time white guys did bad stuff, it was the government.

(OP)
>programed via MKULTRA

Is it really so hard to believe people hate the government enough to want to destroy it? A lot of people feel that way dude.