What's this I hear about Anno suing Gainax?

What's this I hear about Anno suing Gainax?

Other urls found in this thread:

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20161202-00000009-mai-soci
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Khara loaned them money a few years ago and they can't pay it back

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

He is trying to sabotage the production of Uru in Blue because it is not fanservice waifu cancer like everything he directed.

Yeah, he is trying to kill Gainax.
headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20161202-00000009-mai-soci

I hope Trigger can buy PSG and TTGL from them.

were the rebuilds produced by khana or gainax?

Underrated post

> sued the old nest ... asking for evacuation to Eva production company

>Mr. Anno Hideaki = Murata Yukiko shooting

>Anime production company "Color" (Suginami Ward, Tokyo) operated by Mr. Anno Hideaki supervising the big hit anime "Neon Genesis Evangelion" and the movie "Shin Godzilla", Mr. Anno once enrolled, It was found that the Tokyo District Court Tachikawa branch had filed a lawsuit seeking payment of approximately 100 million yen for an animation production company "Gainax" (Musashino-shi) involved in the production of Evangelion and others. It seems that the background of deteriorating funds due to Gainax's management difficulty is the background.

>Hiroyuki Yamaga and Mr. Anano of Gainax are friends from college days. Mr. Anno was involved in the establishment of the company in 1984 and cooperative relations continued even after leaving the company in 2007.

>According to the complaint, the two companies had a contract to receive a certain usage fee (royalties) when Gainax gained income from the commercialization of Mr. Anno's work. However, Gainax incurred a large debt to color. In August 2002, the color lent to 100 million yen separately, but because the repayment was delayed, the suit was filed seeking payment of about 100 million yen.

>In response to the interview, the person in charge of Gainax stated that "we can not respond because we are in a dispute," and the lawyer on the color side replies "I am refraining from comments about details because it is pending."

>According to a private credit research company, after Evangelion, which became a social phenomenon in the 1990 's, Gainax lacked a big hit and management is sluggish. Revenue in the fiscal year ended July 31, 2004 was about 240 million yen, which was one tenth of five years ago, and was about 100 million yen in excess of debt. [Rikunori Makita]

>international company
>makes less than $1,000,000 USD/year

what's the fucking point?

Khara

>Anno suing Gainax
WHY

4.0 FUCKING NEVER

ANNO THE MASTER STRIKES AGAIN

what will he think of next?

Khara is making 3.0+1.0 you incompetent simian

look at the post above yours and think before posting

With 800k dollars, they could pay 3-4 episodes of a 12 episodes anime show.

He's going to buy up Gainax after he bankrupts them with this.

Rebuild of Gunbuster

> Anime production company "Color"
> Khara
> Kharar
> Color

!!!!!!

ANNO YOU FUCKING MADMAN YOU GOT ME ONCE AGAIN

fucking gooks

When you are the inventor of the anime genre and by irony all newer animes are direct copies of your work, you deserve to sue anybody. Anyone who disagrees doesn't like anime.

I literally didn't realize Khara was a play on color.

Kill me.

Same. What the fuck.

>implying Anno isn't suing Gainax because Khara ran out of money

I'm pretty sure the name comes from the Greek word for 'joy', χαρα. It's in their logo

>tfw Anno needs the money to finish 3.0+1.0

>tfw we're just going to get a theatrical version of Ep.25-26 all over again because Anno sucks at budgeting

Yeah, and
> religious symbolism is there because it just looks cool

Don't believe in everything rusemaster says.

Is this some new ebin meme?
It obviously isn't.

>Evangelion is a literal depiction of real-world events
>a secret jewish society is controlling the world and seeking for individuality to be banished with the use of technologically modified humans

Though Greek really reads "Hhara", like "O'Hara" without "O", so there is no "k" or "c" in the beggining.

JUST
U
S
T

well color me surprised.

>technologically modified humans
>shitskins
>human

Isn't χ pronounced as Ch?

Because suing is the ultimate form of trolling

Must need money for 4.0. Whatever it takes to finish that fucker.

see

Relax, if it was in trouble they'd just put the Doritos back in.

χ is pronounced like х, and phonetically noted as [x]

facebook tier post but I still laughed fuck you

He actually wants to buy Gainax, he's just bankrupting them to make it easier.

Khara fully owns Evangelion. That shit practically prints money.