Are the Chinese really that bad?

Are the Chinese really that bad?

I honestly don't see the problem with them. They have done nothing wrong throughout history to other countries and have pretty much been fucked over by England and other western powers until recently.

Additionally, their nationalist society and conservative culture seems great. I wish I lived in a country with this much pride and loyalty to their own brothers and sisters. This is the kind of thing everyone here wishes they could be apart of in their own countries.

The moment they started to develop no other countries could bully them. I see them easily over taking all other nations very soon in every way possible.

tldr China actually seems decent and doesn't deserve all the crap it receives.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPmPfW8uGvc
liveleak.com/view?i=d33_1418847608&comments=1
chinese.yabla.com/chinese-pinyin-chart.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My problem with them is they mix with whites, other than that they're ok

they are still Confusion

China is great, Chinese are wonderful people.

>Are the chinese really that bad?
dear god i hope so

The majority of them don't though and won't when you consider how many of them exist.

I lived in China and while some will be interested in you, it's more because you are "exotic" and won't marry you in the end. Unless they are dirt poor as fuck, a "used goods" mid 20's female nobody wants or a Taiwanese China hater. This is of course a blanket statement.

In the end, not many have mixed user.

They step off the escalator and immediately open a map or purse.
The routinely stop in busy doorways.
Their expected personal space is significantly less than our own. So you cannot walk together with one in a straight line. Instead, you will constantly curve off to your own side of the sidewalk as he unconsciously seeks to reduce the distance between you and you seek to increase it.

Apart from that, no problems.

Yes. I was in nip-land earlier this year, and the only time you saw people behaving like subhumans was when chicks were abound.

Japs = honey bees
North chinks/HK = ants
Rest of mainlanders = locusts

They loudly devour everything in their path, leaving a trail of litter. They have no regard for not only human life, but life in general. Mammon is their new god, as put there by the gommies.

Chinese are not human, they are literally the worst... Fuck you.

Meant chinks, autocorrect boogered it

It's a communist country.
Its main city is constantly fogged with pollution
No main access to western internet
Average yearly income of china is < 15000 AUD
Intellectual. Property. Theft.

WHAT A PARADISE

you're looking at tens of thousands worth of plastic surgery, nose bridge and jaw dead give away

They get a free pass from me because of this song: youtube.com/watch?v=cPmPfW8uGvc
But they need to stop polluting the planet imo.

I'm just fucking sick of looking at them all together.

yes they are and yes china deserves all the crap it receives.

I bet youre a white trying to justify your relationship with a chink

i feel like china would be so weird its probably the twilight zone and im sure they feel the same about us

They dont even know how to que.

young chinese bitches give good head

>They have done nothing wrong throughout history to other countries and have pretty much been fucked over by England and other western powers until recently
Because they've been too busy fucking each other over. Chinks spread around the world, but remain loyal to China and vote for pro-Chinese policies in shitty humanitarian democracies.
Should be exterminated right after the jews and liberals, hopefully the Japs will do it again and we won't stop them this time.

sure they do... if you are unaware of chinas dodgy past thats on you...

They did more to themselves then england... before china was... china, it was other peoples land which was taken by force.

You just think they are so pure because they are not absolute garbage like Koreans or Japanese

T racemixing chinese canadian

Chinese are notorious for being fraudsters

east Asia is fine

I love chinks. They make great neighbors as long as you're downwind from them. And their total lack of spatial reasoning skills make them so much fun to watch as they try to navigate a modern urban environment.

They really like White American dudes

Chinese girls are super materialistic. All of westernized China is. If the hottest pair of pants is re-released the next week with an extra stripe, you HAVE to wear the new ones or something else. You should not be seen dead in the old ones. Their whole culture is brutal like children they have no understanding when it comes to emotion, they're like Black People "That shirt dumb" "You poor cos your grandparents were farmers". Life is cheap in China, you die no person will care on any level, they're bug people. Their lack of empathy is impossible to comprehend unless you immerse yourself inside China and it will damage your soul. Old people are abandoned by children who have comfortable incomes every day and die on a sidewalk, nobody stops or cares until the council picks up the body and throws it in a furnace, no gravestone or marker of any kind, not even collected ashes and buried, probably end up in flyash to sheen the surface of cement.

They aren’t White, and so their society is very different. No sense of higher purpose, disregard for the preciousness of human life.

I hate chinks in general

>I bet youre a white trying to justify your relationship with a chink

I am married to a chink yes but I don't feel I need to justify anything.

It's just my opinion m8
>Because they've been too busy fucking each other over. Chinks spread around the world, but remain loyal to China and vote for pro-Chinese policies in shitty humanitarian democracies.

This is no different then any other country though. Be it through military might to push their own agenda or economic might.

Also this is what any country would do if given the chance.I don't see this as a argument against the Chinese.

They have a shitty culture where dishonesty is rewarded and corruption is just the norm. They're like shit skins but smarter.

Their lawsuit laws are even worst than ours, so you can understand why they have no regards for human life.

Americanized ones are fine.
Mainland chinese /r/masculines might as well be sneaky Jews, except their GDP/capita is $8,000.
The women are literally failed abortions who get to be as demanding as they want in their relationships.

To be fair, I could say the same thing about the west except the old folks end up rotting in nursing homes instead of the streets.

> And their total lack of spatial reasoning skills make them so much fun to watch as they try to navigate a modern urban environment.

This is true.

A nation of cheaters from top to bottom that pretend to have emotions, with a government indistinguishable from NK.

Yes they are. One of our chink PM here just got caught literally selling our land to chink developer in the name "trade", though the details were only recently leaked through FOIA. Now go back Chang.

>whites are niggers to chinese
the final weebpill

asians like whites for the same reason whites like niggers. they perceive them to be stronger, more virile, more masculine, etc than their own race's men, and being uncommon are exotic to them.

they're not wrong in either case. niggers are more bestial than whites, but they're stupid. whites are more bestial than asians, but we're the pinnacle of the human experience. we're literally the imperials of LIFE.

excellent

They are ants, you roo-humpin' fuckwit.

The sidewalk is their retirement plan.

CHANKORO MILKERS

>but I don't feel I need to justify anything.

this whole thread is you trying to justify that chinks aren't bad

post your wife

They need to improve their handcuffs

Is that real speed? That chink literally had a good 6 seconds from sound to jump the hell out, but didn't even react even as the machine made contact.

>Chinese girls are super materialistic. All of westernized China is.

Yes and no, but also no real difference between other cultures. They have they materialistic desire for new and better things because their culture values wealth.

>Their lack of empathy is impossible to comprehend unless you immerse yourself inside China and it will damage your soul.

This I agree with but I can understand why they act this way a lot of the time. It's because if they do stop and help someone else or lend a hand somehow, it's likely they will be screwed over by the other person if they have the chance to do it.

For example when I was in Guangzhou I saw a guy get hit by a car. My first reaction was to go over and get him off the dam road and seek help, but I was told to not even get close or touch him because if you help this person you are seen as admitting some kind of guilt and could be sued as the driver who hit him.

They wanted to help, they felt bad, but nobody wanted to risk having their lives ruined. So they just called the cops.

This is also due to their legal system still developing into one for a modern developed country. I feel when their legal system developed this will change a bit.

>Care home until death, funeral service, casket, grave near family

>All assets raked away, physically removed from your childs house because you are incapable of going to work on your 87th birthday, die in a gutter while a hobo steals your clothes knowing that you will be incinerated and go to land fill

rly?

It's your funeral Goy.

Why don't they kill them first?

They really have no empathy

What is Tibet.

KYS chink.

>whites are niggers to Chinese
A fair statement.

I just wanted to discuss it m8 because I feel they got an unfair deal atm.

Pretty much pic related except shorter and longer hair. Looks the same in a simsuit. I saved it because I thought it was her initially and wanted to slap her shit into a potential divorce.

China did nothing wrong

So what does it mean if I am east asian but with a large nose, bushy eye brows, and angular face?

Many of my kin suspect me for going under the knife, Im just curious where the hell my genes come from

Also to stay on topic: Please never stop hating the chinese

Someone pls nuke china

Pain makes the meat taste better to their bug-like taste buds.

>I see them easily over taking all other nations very soon in every way possible.
picrelated is fairly accurate
Throw in their scrawling attempts to float with ghost cities etc and it's a dismal outlook

How hard is to learn Chinese? I obviously speak portuguese so things like different intonations changing the word are pretty normal to me.

Speaking chinese is easy, reading and writing is murder.

Imagine there are over 300,000 letters in the alphabet

>Japs = honey bees
Holy shit this makes so much sense and blows my mind.
If Japs are bees then liking Jap culture is the same as liking honey.
This is the actual final weebpill. Jap culture = honey for westerners.

>Speaking chinese is easy
4u

I'm a westernised Chinese and I gave up completely on Chinese ages ago.
It's just too impossible.

I really want to slide my cock in between those bitties.

I'm a German studying here right now and I completely agree. People here are patriots but also very friendly to foreigners. It's a complete contrast to Germany.

liveleak.com/view?i=d33_1418847608&comments=1

As long as u can put up with this madness

Yes really, nursing home life isn't as rosy as you imagine it to be. The kids often just leave them there just to forget about them.
The shit about assets is different due to socioeconomic differences I'll give you that but don't think bug people mentality isn't becoming more rampant in the west.

Do you have kids?

Do you worry about having a son?

That pic could easily be propaganda
How can you know for sure?

Jesus fucking christ

>muh dick

That whole post is nothing but a guy saying "CHINA GONNA HAPPENING ! TRUST ME I KNOW THESE THINGS!"

>How hard is to learn Chinese?

Extremely hard because of how retarded the language is. Reading is difficult because for each word they have a separate "letter". So you literally need to learn a new one for every word instead of stringing different combinations to make words like in English.
Speaking is a bit easier but I find the phonology overall to be hard for a native English speaker due to how important tones are when speaking.

Check this out for example

chinese.yabla.com/chinese-pinyin-chart.php

Look at the 5 ways they can pronounce FAN.

You can say one word but in a slightly different tone which can mean something different each time. Get some actual lessons or don't bother imo.

Yes that is real speed. I am guessing he probably panicked.

They can't fucking drive.
I worked at a go kart track. I had to explain them which is go which is stop (color codes and labeled pedals). And then they rammed everyone at the end because they don't fucking stop.
I lost the ability to count concussions they caused after about 2 years.

>but I was told to not even get close or touch him because if you help this person you are seen as admitting some kind of guilt and could be sued as the driver who hit him.
Which in turn is someone helping you over, tell me, was a chinese native who told you this?

It probably just means that you are not entirely east asian.

>This entire race is good, look I posted a cute girl as proof
there is a lot of chink diaspora ITT

alien food

>selling disguised as trade
Wow... that's pretty deep leaf.

He just wanted to die. Or was so sleep deprived he simply didn't care.

Most anything looks good with tits, user.

>Are the Chinese really that bad?

Yes.

>muh dick

No kids yet, but might not have them. Both my wife and I somewhat dislike young children.

>Do you worry about having a son?
Nah.

All of the hapa males I grew up with and encountered within Australia are well rounded people many of which could be considered "Chads". I believe its all about the parents so I'm not worried.

Only time I met a hapa who was pretty fucked up was when he had a fat tradie bogan father with an obvious thai hooker mother. The father had no love for the child and the mother only spend the mandatory time with him to raise him.

>Are the Chinese really that bad?

They lie and cut corners too much.

Other than that, not really.

Live in Vancouver then tell me you still love chinks.

most loser hapas are losers because their parents are, not because they are hapa

but the reason it's so prevalent is because white male asian female pairing is so easy that the fattest ugliest white guy can hook up with the ugliest loser asian girl and create a kid
it usually turns out bad because of that.

Tbf, China hasn't had a driving culture for the better part of a century. You grew up riding in cars. Your mom drove, your dad drove. Entire sprawling suburbs made possible because people could afford to own a car.

Make fun of the chahneeze all you want, but not being able to drive is more of a cultural anomaly.

Exactly, only Americans don't like Chinese. Because Chinese people are peaceful.

>So you literally need to learn a new one for every word instead of stringing different combinations to make words like in English.
I'm aware, but that's just a matter of learning to associate a symbol with a meaning. Obviously complicated but doable. If China ever becomes a major player on the global market I want to be ready to be the first to take the opportunity.

The pronunciation is interesting, it's like the accents we have in languages birthed from Latin, but with a fuckload of variations. It also makes me thing that those tones pretty much end any hope for a person to express their emotions through their voices as they have to adhere to a strict intonation for every word.

>was a chinese native who told you this?

Was my wife, her friends and some of their family.

All said the same thing but were concerned for the person. In the end their fear of being sued or screw overed outweighed their empathy for the person. We did call the cops and tell people to move out of the path where he was hit.

Getting sued for helping someone is a very real and common thing in China. Their logic is that if you helped this person then you enviously feel guilty therefore likely caused it. They will then make you pay every medical bill imaginable, take your belongings as compensation ect..

They will help a westerner though because they know why won't fuck them over. I fell over at a subway onto some tracks and everyone around me immediately helped me up and made sure I was okay. This would rarely happen to a native Chinese person.

The ability to drive has nothing to do with culture
You either have spatial skills or not.

Ching chong ling long lick my ass

I see you are new to the offenses of the chinese tourist

She met some chink developer privately in Hong Kong to ensure that the government supports foreign ownership of properties here. That part was never mentioned publicly and it was leaked only through FOIA on their minutes. That is not the "trade" that they were advertising to the voters. Oh wait, you are a chink too.

the fact that they eat dogs should mean they get nuked off the planet...

how the fuck you going to eat dog when dog has helped man for tens of thousands of years...he's man's best friend for a reason fuck tard

They really should've just killed the natives before moving into the land, like you did.

Chinese pro's

Good food, keep to themselves and don't seem to offend any ancient gods, are reasonably clean when raised from poverty, not offensive to behold, not completely dominated as a race by a small tribe of hooked nosed satanists.

Con's.
Can't fucking drive an automobile of any description, not as trustworthy as a whiteman, easily confused and unreliable in high stress situations, behave strangely around shekels and seem to need them too much.

These are both correct