Dear, White people

The message was
>it's okay to be white
Can the next message be something like..
>Dear, White People.. you have no reason to feel guilty.
Or something to that effect. I think it will massively trigger leftists while simultaneously point out the blatant racism the left has for wypipo.

Questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8MC0G-Lbuuk
newsweek.com/neo-nazi-david-duke-backed-meme-was-reported-tucker-carlson-without-context-714655
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there is no phase 2

this is the first alternative to the original message that I actually like.
People will immediately bring up Hitler but then it should go so what? I am guilty just for having white skin?
I guess maybe it should be refined into that direction immediately.

> "I'm not guilty for Hitler just because I'm white"

Just drive it home immediately. Hm yes, this might be even better.

NO GUILT
NO SHAME

you need to understand that leftists are ultimately incredibly racist and we should try to expose that more efficiently.
Right now "it's okay to be white" is a first attempt and it's working fine but it's too non combatative.
Only the absolute crazies have an issue with it.
But if you say: "I'm not guilty for Hitler just because I'm white" then it would most people DISAGREE because most people are now brainwashed to have white guilt about Hitler.

I got a tingily spine from this...Hooo Boy let's do it!

No, first was short and sweet and the beauty of it was the crazy reaction considering how innocuous it was.

No part two

the fact that people didn't know what the first one was had been a key aspect of it operation

no phase 2

youtube.com/watch?v=8MC0G-Lbuuk

I feel that this is too realistic to an actual civil rights movement, which will just turn people off.

Go back to memes niggers

But the white man is guilty of bringing this scourge upon himself. What was the endgame with the slaves? They had to know they couldn't get something from nothing. Slavery was a mistake, the guilt and the shame now aimed at the white man is the worst possible outcome.

Acts of terrorism against whites, when?

When white people are bored enough to allow minorities to do it

>no guilt

Those who feel guilt are already lost

Yes, white people who were the only people to ever own slaves surely are the worst.

there is no phase 2

shill

THERE

IS

NO

PHASE

TWO

FAGGOT

I could see that working terribly here, obviously written in German. Pretty much anything regarding the 3rd Reich gets defaced immediately by Antifa, who everywhere, and would not be visible long enough to be effective.

You know that college Eric Clanton taught at? I'll put up "It's okay to be white" papers there.

buzz about phase 1 is already over, we can get all the dumb bloggers to post about every step of our "plan" and get new articles written.

No you need to put plain pieces of paper everywhere so no one can use paper without being triggered or wondering if tht person is a nazi

Nice one. How about this though?

I like this one a lot

WHY NO PHASE TWO?? Why would we ever let up? The left doesn't why should we? Not a fucking shill you nigger

fpbp

Good thing I'm a fucking sand nigger leeching off of the current country I'm infesting. الله أكبر

>too non combatative
That's why it works: they're literally attacking a white Gandhi for being white.

it works for the level that it was designed for. But white guilt ridden people will still have white guilt after reading and thinking about it.
they just think "yeah duh being white is okay but we still need to ..."
As I said, the phase 1 poster only uncovers the most rabid crazies. Phase 2 should target normies who have white guilt.

>yeah duh being white is okay but we still need to
Some Leaf pretending to be a Slav interviewed white college students in Vancouver and they were livid someone thought it's okay to be white.
Besides, the whole idea wasn't to deprogram self-hating whites, it was to get third-parties to look at these assholes and conclude they have mental problems.

"White people are magic " lol Keks wills it.

There is no phase 2. It's okay to be white.

This.

Why are retards so fucking retarded?

> (OP)
>No you need to put plain pieces of paper everywhere so no one can use paper without being triggered or wondering if tht person is a nazi

Dew et..just dew IT.~~

Jew? jew.

It's okay to be white

Link? I'd like to report it. I've gotten a bunch of leftists in trouble lately. It seems like they changed something in their report structure, liberals are going down a lot more often now.

Ah it seems like it's already been removed.

WHITE PRIDE

WORLD WIDE

just use inspirobot

Everyone knows they're racist, they're open about it because they can be. The point isn't to prove it, the point is to purge the marxists

This guy gets it

this idea is stupid and so are you

newsweek.com/neo-nazi-david-duke-backed-meme-was-reported-tucker-carlson-without-context-714655