NET NEUTRALITY IS A SHILL SCAM DON'T BE FOOLED

Other urls found in this thread:

ijr.com/2015/03/270555-soros-groups-dropped-82-million-push-net-neutrality-interesting-thing-happened-placeholder/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never forget....

I love it. Sup Forums will kill itself, just to not give satisfaction to liberals. Truly the greatest timeline

bump

Niggas we have to stop this, who knows ignore they’ll block Sup Forums completely. We know normies are afraid of us.

Stop shilling for verizion ffs.

Has anyone actually looked at the fucking Net Neutrality bill itself, or is this all impassioned pleading because people think the actual principles that the FCC used before this pork-barrelled piece of shit law came into effect 2 years ago are the things being canned?

Because I assure you things were not this fucking bad 3, 5, or 10 years ago.

I can't even fucking point this out to people in person because everyone's been programmed to immediately assume anyone critical of the bill itself is a corporate shill. I'm fucking done, kill the internet. I don't care anymore.

Fucking this. We'd be better off without the internet

All the internet does is spread degeneracy and homosexuality. burn it the fuck down it will help my job fuck you people

Leftist Shills on Suicide Watch, nice find OP

bumping with counter-semitism

Also 82 million was put down for this.
ijr.com/2015/03/270555-soros-groups-dropped-82-million-push-net-neutrality-interesting-thing-happened-placeholder/

But why though, the manufactured outrage makes sense... but I don't see how this benefits Soros. Is it just a deflection tactic?

Enforced net neutrality is the first step to government control and censorship. Also (((Netflix))) and (((Youtube))) take up almost 50 percent of the internet's fucking bandwidth.

Soros is a huge shareholder in Netflix, dummy. This is elementary shit that's out in the open.

if you get blocked from Sup Forums by net neutrality you are a fucking normie

Sorry, I didn't know that.

google is the biggest proponent of net neutrality as "freedom of speech" yet they were fucking quick to cut off daily stormer.. i mean fuck stormfags but also fuck google

you forgot to circle the ford foundation

Ayo hol up.. you saying I pay for Internet but now I have to pay for Internet then pay again to use it?

>unironically for the juden cable companies
why do you want to make browsing the internet a pain in the ass for yourself
what the fuck

Right let the ((((free market)))) sort it out

t. Comcast shill

you idiots do realize the first websites to get slowed down are gonna be right wing websites right? look at whats happening already on twitter or the daily stormer getting taken down. Liberals will not be affected by this. Milo got banned because of leslie jones remember that.

remember before 2015 when we didn't have NN and the internet was sooooooo bad omg u guys i dont want to return to that

Is NN not the internet we already know and use? if that is the case, what exactly needs to be changed about the internet? i'm open to a redpill here, but if removing NN allows the internet to be altered, why are we assuming that to be good?

Ah, yes. Rural and suburban retards are known for voting against their own interests.

NN didn't exist before 2015 and it was literally no worse off, it's all fearmongering

back when i had to pay 50 dollars for 2 gigs of data... yeah that was so awesome, I totally want to give up my unlimited data that net neutrality gave me.

Good rule of thumb: if someone is fighting for "democracy" ad progress", there's a good chance a commie with a raised fist is involved

Have you guys seen reddit? Every post is about stopping this thing. It's beautiful to see a community come together to achieve some good in the world. No matter what happens with this bill, I'll be happy knowing there are still smart, good hearted people in this world who can come together when their backs are up against the wall. Now lets stop these republican bastards!

>NN didn't exist before 2015

This is a lie. It did exist before 2015, it was literally the status quo. All Obama did was cement it by making NN a rule.

Says Germany....

Nigger the first thing corporations will do is throttle pol and literally any right wing content.
Opposing net neutrality is the most Jewish thing you can do.

kys

The rural and suburban retard community is presenting strong arguments here.

Then, once Netflix and co get away with being greedy with their bandwidth, Soros would invest in the ISPs themselves. The ISPs would have the opportunity to mitigate the demand by charging by bytes used. Basically printing money a relatively short time after they get checked by some bad legislation.
Netflix pre NN, then NN drops, jump out of netlix before congestion issues show up, and go into ISPs

What kind of psyop is this

Does this remind anyone of gun rights?
You are going to have to keep fighting every couple of years until they take away your internet and high capacity bandwith.

Nobody online whining about NN has read it. Just parroting shit they heard other people say.

exactly, it was the status quo before, the only reason telcos would change is to charge more for bandwidth heavy streaming sites..........which is completely fucking reasonable.. any credible argument about it being about anti-censorship has gone out the window with the actions of these content companies lately

kys

wow I haven't heard that before...

>harge more for bandwidth heavy streaming sites..........which is completely fucking reasonable
kys and go back to T_D

>be soros
>want to end net neutrality so corporations can milk the goyim good
>what should I do?
>ah, I know, Trumpweenies and far right niggers hate everything I support and stand for
>hehehe here's some pocket change for pro net-neutrality orgs

And a few moments later, several low IQ polniggers instantly flip flopped on net neutrality

He's playing 10D chess while stormniggers are playing serpents and ladders

yall have clearly been infiltrated. NEETs are the greatest enemy they have to selling the internet to corporations. spam a bunch of dumb shit like this thread and make you all radical "political" people so you support the assfucking of the nation. idiots lol.

Centralizing control of the internet under the FCC. It's much easier to lobby the FCC to change things than to control all various ISPs. If FCC designates common carriers, then they can up the regulatory burden and barrier to entry. So only (((approved))) ISPs can be allowed to exist.

it's really only le T_D sheepshaggers who disagree with it because they're literal sheep

That's 100% BS. You know an ISP would throttle or block fag-right pages you visit, if it goes against their political agenda. If anything, you people would be the worst off out of all groups

>yall
>warning of outsiders infiltrating
2 soroscoins have been transferred to your wallet

This too. Ford foundation is arguably worse than Soros.

redpill me on the ford foundation?

I'm all for the government initiating a police state, but the fact remains that giving up "net neutrality" would only be good for the consumer in that internet providers could compete and have free market principles kick in. This whole debate really reveals the soyboys and cuckolds among us

It is part and parcel with the censorship happening on jewgle, fagbook, and twatter. That went from bad to worse this year as the rules went firm. Should NN stay expect it to get worse.

The front page and several pages down on plebbit is completely filled with Net Neutrality, it seems every subreddit has a huge thread dedicated to organizing a resistance. There is definitely an organization behind this, I don't trust anything that has that much push behind it

And the companies that took down daily stormer all support net neutrality.

BUT user YOU'RE BEING STUPID JUST BECAUSE GEORGE SOROS, THE DEMOCRAT PARTY, GOOGLE AND HBO CURRENT YEAR MAN SUPPORT IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S A BAD THING!!!!!!

FUCK YOU LOW IQ SUBURBAN/RURAL RETARD VOTER! WHAT ABOUT M-M-MUH NETFLIX PRICES!?!?!??????

whats your hourly rate?

So what? Daily stormer doesn't have a right to free speech. Free speech doesn't mean a right to a platform. Net neutrality has nothing to do with that, it's a completely unrelated issue. What's it like being a Comcast shill? :DDDDDDDDD

Our internet is fine right now. Why change it? All that bullshit and this is the bottom line. Answer that question. You can't, and it's because you're a shill. Fagit

ok but why is net neutrality bad?

>corporations take down daily stormer
>support greater corporate control?

They were behind civil rights, second and third wave feminism, the new left (commonly known as "cultural Marxism") LGBT, etc. Basically every social cancer of the 20th and 21st century was heavily funded by the Ford foundation. Book related has info on it.

Their not always on agreeable ground on all fronts. Verizon is go against what they want. Not everyone is in on it.

A little something called localized monopolies that shouldn't exist and didn't exist before, but do.

I'm replying to a bot though, so fuck it.

About 40 years ago Ford Foundation and Ford Motors split. The Foundation became involved in hard left causes and has been for a very long time.

they do have a right to free speech. what they don't have is a right to webhosting. the solution to TDS problem is busting internet monopolies and talking about corporate censorship.

because it gives the FCC control over regulation of content, they said they wouldn't use that power, but they still have it just incase .

eh fuck it they do it anyway why fight it

>Verizon Wireless was accused of throttling after users noticed that videos played on Netflix and Youtube were slower than usual, though Verizon commented that it was conducting "network testing" and that net neutrality rules permit "reasonable network management practices"

82 million Soros bucks

>(((Unlimited data)))

>throttling Netflix and YouTube

I challenge someone to explain to me why this is bad.

well shit, thanks for the info

Have you seen Ajit Pai take time out of his important day to respond to haters from twitter?

It's on YouTube.

This is the chairman of the FCC. Hes the biggest arrogant douchebag you coupd possibly put in this position. Someone as selfish, immature, and unabashedly politically and financially motivated as him should be put in prison as a threat to society and everything he has done, or proposes to do, should be nullified. His putting forth the vote to repeal Net Neutrality goes beyond his normal level of stupidity and is a waste of tax payer money.

Net neutrality ensures greater corporate control, dumbass. It just entrenches monopolies further at the Federal level. When as ISP has to pay the FCC for license to be approved as a common carrier, that imposes a barrier to entry that is more insurmountable than cost limitations or local regulations.

>they said they wouldn't use that power
lol i need this but promise not to use it, also obama fucking sold icann ti the international community the fucking traitor

its not a bill

>implying any new company can gather anywhere near enough capital to start and then compete with other ISPs with or without NN

>EPA run by lobbyists
>CIA run by criminals
>CPS run by pedophiles
>Politicians blackmailed and controlled
But the FCC will definitely be a fair and balanced arbiter of the internet, even though they already censor broadcast TV, and there were no problems with the internet before the obviously contrived "net neutrality" lobbying campaign in 2015.

Fuck the telecoms, but corrupt government control of the internet (FCC) is not the answer. Give Trump a chance to bust the telecom monopolies through regular means.

Nice to see another leaf that isn't a drooling leftist retard.

They can

>HURR ISPS WOULD NEVER/HAVE NEVER ABUSED THEIR POWER GUYS ITS ALL A FABRICATION BY SHILLS AT REDDIT

Reddit, Current Year Man, Soros, Ford Foundation, Tbh, seems more like manufactured outrage to deflect censorship criticism onto Trump/

Trump is hardly the center of the conversation on any website/board other than this one when NN comes up

Anyone care to explain why leftist didn't make a peep when obongo sold off ICANN and now they are fomenting over NN?

Maybe, but his administration is dealing with the AT&T and Warner Deal.

Also this

These are tertiary arguments at best. The fact is that ISPs can and have abuse their power without NN and that's an important issue to most people, regardless of Reddit et al. also benefiting from it.

Hell, I didn't have a data cap until just last year, can I blame that on NN or just greed in general?

Wow I guess I better not use AT&T since Sup Forums is blocked on there.

You know, I just realized that companies could place different data caps on different sites if NN were to die.

>You've used your allotted data for Sup Forums today! (10 mb) Why not switch over to reddit, or our friendly associated news sites?

Soros has been doing this before Trumpweenies existed you literal retard.

"unlimited", you mean. All providers have caps.

yeah it's terrible, and internet companies could also come to your house and kill your dog too, better hand control over to the angels over at the FCC

> Has anybody
> bill

It's not a bill, but you're a shill.

Wouldn't all these companies blocking Sup Forums just drive people to providers that didn't. From a business point of view it seems pretty dumb to drive away customers

Typical double-speak tricks. The title is bait. There's nothing neutral about what they want to do to the internet.
NN gives the government the power to regulate the internet as they see fit. These levers were put into place with the plan that Hillary would come into power and then completely sell us out and ruin everything.
That's why Bitcoin started pumping after Trump won. Markets never lie.

If NN dies, we hand it over to Kikle Goldstein in marketing and research.
>why does the internet need to change from its current state
>how would killing NN break up any monopoly, especially with the bullshit laws these companies use to make sure no one else can lay cables down