Is he the only protagonist in anime to cheat on his wife?

>Fucks his side hoe to release his stress every now and then when his wife is not around.
>His wife does not know they have sex behind her back.

It would have been cool if they didn't try to justify it to make Kerry seem less of a bad person
>HURR PRACTICING TO BETRAY MY WIFE

Didn't he admit that that excuse was mostly bullshit.

Did he really have sex with her? I thought it was one-sided on her part.

He did, and the worst part is that he used the edgiest of excuses to justify his own actions:

>"I am going to lose my wife, so I must prepare myself mentally to feel nothing... that means fucking this hoe I care even less about"

Seriously, he, Iri and Maiya should have had a threesome.

Cheating on his wife is hardly the only fucked up thing he did, though. Or even the worst fucked up thing.

Kerry did nothing wrong

If you think about it, Kiritsugu had the perfect set of women in his life that could easily be treated as a harem cast:

- cute brown childhood-best friend
- gaijin adopted-MILF
- Asian side hoe
- literal sexdoll waifu
- literal sexdoll child
- gaijin-blonde "servant"
- babysitter that resembles his childhood-best friend

There aren't a lot of married protagonists as it is. They sometimes cheat on their girlfriend, like WA2.
Kerry is a cold, practical character who freezes his heart to do heinous things for a good cause. 'They' don't justify it, the character does even though he hates it himself. If he couldn't justify it to himself, he wouldn't have done it.

>who freezes his heart
What did he mean by this? Is this some form of magecraft I didn't know about?

Sorry, he turns his mind to steel. That way, he can kill without hesitation.

Yes

On the Light Novel it clearly says they had sex many times but on the anime version its only implied they had sex(even if its very obvious) and all we see is a Kiss from Maya to Kiritsugu in one of the episodes.

He stopped celebrating Mother's Day. That's all it takes.

Joseph Joestar cheated on his wife.

Maiya just felt better inside

>implying iri wasn't cheating on him too

So Sigma is Maya's kid right? Is Kerry the dad?

>sigma
>maiya's kid

Wasn't he aborted when she was like fucking 11?

what is she doing in the prisma universe?

Blame the Einzberns; they haven't seen a real woman's pussy in four centuries, so they don't have any reference material to work off of.

Maiya was better anyway

Kerry basically had a wife and a tool who didn't mind being used as a tool because it loved it's owner that much.

I want to marry Irisviel and raise a family with her and lived in wedded bliss and grow old together. Also Saber too.

>Is Kerry the dad?
No, it's her baby when she was raped when she was a kid or something

Kiritsugu being a complete piece of shit, cheating on his wife doesn't even seem that bad compared to the rest.

>babysitter that resembles his childhood-best friend

?

My man.

if kiritsugu wasn't modeled on this guy, i'd be surprised.

Irisviel has shit taste.

Taiga.

Jojo did it

Time Alter: Triple Stagnate

OH MY GOD!

Kerry, you should be dead.

>Kiritsugu was Kira