Is anime for men truly dead? How do we fight the fujoshits?

Is anime for men truly dead? How do we fight the fujoshits?

It's for men too- gay men.

They make plenty of anime for men. Just this season, you got Brave Witches, Flip Flappers, Girlish Number, Idol Memories, and Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume.

And which one of them isn't flopping?

I didn't like a single one of those.

Who cares if they're flopping or not? It's proof that at least it's not dead yet.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. We value it greatly.

In this fascinating thread, we get to see that the OP is a little boy feeling emasculated for watching cartoons from Japan that he likes but which are predicted to not being bought a lot by what he presumes to be other males in Japan.

You wanna have a cry? Because you aren't getting all your moe anime? Dont worry, you'll get your moeshit user.

If it's a comercial failure why would even bother making more of it?

Because there's nothing else to do.

This shit is so fucking cheesy.

Because it isn't. They'll never stop making shows with cute girls.

They're hardly commercial failures

Then you aren't a man

Then the problem here is you.

This season they are

>How do we fight the fujoshits?
Out buy them, it's the only way.

The good kind of cheesy.

Not at all.
It's just painful to watch.

They are up against some pretty tough competition though.

Do you watch it? I only see this kind of cheesiness in Western media so it's kinda cute when it comes from a Japanese.

That's because you're biased. It's just as shit and cheesy when nips do it.

Did you watch it? It's a pretty good moment.

Real men are too busy with real life to watch anime.

Don't embarrass yourself, op

you're too late, anime is anigay now

On the bright side, Winter 2016 looks almost completely fujo free. (So it's sales will likely suck)

Fudanshi you mean.

>i haven't watched the show

Go back to your loli shit and stay there being happy.

But I have. Am I not allowed to think cheesy things are cheesy or something?

And you get out of Sup Forums

Never, I'm here before you.

nah, man. you're supposed to praise Sayo for her ambition. she made the homo dream a reality which makes up for all the shitty parts.

Normally I'd think it's cheesy too but they did it so well. It was a good fucking moment, especially their conversation. You're stone cold, user.

What makes an anime "manly"?

Why not just buy the fucking anime that's made for you like the fujos are doing instead of trying to stop their shows being made at all

But cheesiness from a cold hearted jap is gap moe for me.

I'm not going to praise a shitty work because it features my fetish. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Again you only like it because it's your ship.

>999
This, OP is an insecure faggot

>shitty work
Care to explain?

God, I can't till this overrated show finishes so all these fujos can fuck off back to tumblr.

>Again you only like it because it's your ship.
I don't usually ship much. Victor and Yuuri's relationship is actually pretty well written though, and a major thematic point of the show.

>I have a BMI of 39

it's been at least three years since Sup Forums became /y/, heterosexuality is never coming back

yuri a qt

This is the same place with a homo thread, homo otp threads, and shit like that, far before this started airing

take your fucking fragile masculinity and fuck off, the show is great

It's the power of love, user. How can you ignore it?

Purest form of love.

I can't wait for it to end so all the tumblrtards can shut up about "muh canon homosexuality".
Worst fujo fanbase I've ever had to deal with. Even Osocancer was better, at least they weren't as delusional.

5'7 and 118 pounds. Jokes on you pal.

so, if i want to puke when i see two fags is because of my fragile masculinity?

>tumblr
please dont lump us like that

If you're not a girl, that's kind of worrying.

Not bad. Since we're in the homo thread, mind if I ask you on a date?

Basically this. They keep shoving their annoying SJW agenda bullshit onto it.

Shut up fujo

Yes. If you weren't insecure you'd feel neutral or just not watch the show because it's just not your thing, like regular people do

Mohamed?

It's because they're right for once.

I'm a girl, so no need to worry. Thanks though.

I want to fugg that qt happy go lucky Thai boy so hard.

London?

Let people have their fun, this hardly ever happens. It's not delusional this time.

>2020-4
>you still exist
sasuga Sup Forums

Fujoshits aren't the problem, they've always been around.

The problem is that there is literally no good manly anime that was released in the past 5 or so years that wasn't some kind of adaption or rehash of an older series.

Time traveler?

>It's not delusional this time.
Except that it is.

You have good taste

Pls be in London

Yes you're also a bigot for not being comfortable around mentally ill people.

Nobody cares cunt, it doesn't make you any less annoying.
I honestly cannot wait for nothing to happen at the end, like always.

Oh, boy. How so?

it's idealized homo fantasy.

>they're so delusional
>fucking fags make me want to puke
So which is it? Are they gay or are the fans delusional? You can't have it both ways. Unless maybe you're talking out of your red-raw assholes

2D is idealized. Your point?

Let me guess, you haven't watched it either and only think you know it through webms and shit?

>idealized
No need to be jealous user

I'm not calling them fags, the other user is. I think the fans are massively exaggerating everything.

They are almost all the time in their containment thread, I can't really complain.

You're literally quoting two different people whose posts have nothing do to with each other.

Boys should love boys and girls should love girls

The homolust is awesome in this series.

Point me towards the other threads similar to YoI's among the literally dozens of threads headed with pantyshots and lolis. Go ahead, I'll wait, you greedy assblasted bag of cunts.

Edmonton?
Please don't hurt me. I haven't socialized since middle school.

They don't usually get out of their containment threads, so are you lurking the threads or something?

Straight anime

I don't go there and I still stumble upon their delusions more than I need to.

>Fujobait anime

This show brought out the WORST in the Western fanbase. Why are you guys so obsessed with representation in fucking anime and manga? These things are entertainment and will never be about social justice/representation/political agenda. Take it however you like, but shit like this is done because it's fun. Yamada and the staff enjoy it and they hope the fujos enjoy it and throw money at them which is exactly what's happening.

Victor is a Slav so it's not gay. That's just how they act.

It's pretty straight

Nah, you're an insecure retard then most likely.

You see homo shit a few times and get this whiny?

They need someone to validate their degenerate lifestyle.

No fujo from Sup Forums is worried about representation. You're bringing your experience with Westerns outside Sup Forums and complaining mindlessly.

I want a slav gf then.