youtu.be/AaGphKAganI
>WH Video: Pres Trump congratulates NCAA champs 11/17/17
youtu.be/DDzQraGP6DM
>Pres Trump welcomes NCAA champ teams to WH 11/17/17
youtu.be/XX85RSszfHU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/judiciary-committee-probes-reported-lynch-assurances-stifle-clinton-email
archive.fo/1bRLq
paed.uscourts.gov/documents/opinions/01D0177P.pdf
archive.fo/rgo2L
archive.fo/NBK5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY
youtube.com/watch?v=tCCX-ZJ9jTc
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/933113649383727104
archive.is/PUHEV
archive.fo/4xaNp
archive.fo/mxsNV
archive.fo/UUskk
archive.fo/FUwoV
archive.fo/n7Zl2
archive.is/Uw7QF
archive.fo/6L9Rn
archive.fo/3Ibkt
archive.fo/qkyQj
archive.fo/lJcaw
archive.fo/c60fu
archive.fo/0Hm74
archive.fo/ekyCy
archive.fo/TKvON
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA!

Thanks for baking, fren.

I'm sorry about the flag, totally forgot I left it on

moo shills out da whey!

Communism is the very definition of failure.

grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/judiciary-committee-probes-reported-lynch-assurances-stifle-clinton-email

>In April, The New York Times reported that the FBI came into possession of a batch of hacked documents, one of which was said to be authored by a “Democratic operative who expressed confidence that Ms. Lynch would keep the Clinton investigation from going too far.” Chairman Grassley then requested a copy of the document from the Justice Department, which has failed to respond. A month later, The Washington Post reported similar facts and provided further details about individuals involved in these communications. The Post reported that the email in question, sent by then-chair of the Democratic National Committee Debbie Wasserman Schultz to Leonard Benardo of the Open Society Foundations, indicated that Lynch had privately assured Clinton campaign staffer Amanda Renteria that the FBI’s investigation wouldn’t “go too far.”

>Comey was reportedly concerned that the communication would raise doubts about the investigation’s independence and began discussing plans to announce the end of the Clinton email investigation rather than simply referring it to the Department for a prosecutorial decision. Comey’s extraordinary action to announce the end of the investigation was a break from Justice Department protocol, and was later cited as justification for his removal from the FBI.

AWOOOOOOOOO

These things happen.

Actual best girl coming through.

BETTER DEAD THAN RED

You too
not a moment of peace

reddit's propaganda is out in full swing today. Keep your eyes out for shills and shitposters

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AWOOOOOO

Trumpf is finished sure this time!

>ignore the flag
>posts with it anyways

what

Nope

The Spooky Tale of Papadopoulos and Joseph Mifsud

News of Papadopoulos maybe wearing a wire came out 30th October
>Trump Adviser May Have Been Wearing A Wire In Conversations With Campaign Associates (DailyCaller)
archive.fo/1bRLq
>The former Trump campaign adviser who accepted a plea deal for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russians is a “proactive cooperator” with federal investigators, according to court documents unveiled on Monday.
>The website Hot Air explored the meaning of the term, and pointed to a 2001 federal court case which explained that “proactive cooperation is generally understood to mean that the defendant will engage in some type of undercover work on behalf of the Government, such as wearing a wire and/or meeting face to face with persons suspected of involvement in criminal activity.”
Court Case referenced:
paed.uscourts.gov/documents/opinions/01D0177P.pdf

The professor was Joseph Mifsud as we found out the same day
>Revealed: London professor at centre of Trump-Russia collusion inquiry says: 'I have clear conscience' (Telegraph)
archive.fo/rgo2L
>The London professor is not named in the official court documents but the Telegraph can disclose his identity as Professor Joseph Mifsud
>Prof Mifsud confirmed he was the London professor described in the document drawn up by special counsel Robert Mueller but vehemently denied any wrongdoing.

8th November CNN publishes this article
>Academic at heart of Clinton 'dirt' claim vanishes, leaving trail of questions (CNN)
archive.fo/NBK5Q
>LAST THURSDAY he disappeared from the private university in Rome where he teaches.

This would mean Joseph Mifsud vanished Thursday the 2nd - 3 days after the charges against Papadopoulos became known and rumors of him wearing a wire began.

>"I absolutely exclude the fact that I spoke of secrets regarding Hillary Clinton," he told La Repubblica.

>Those were his last words in public on the subject.

It wont happen again.

What do Injuns do on Thanksgiving?

This is what is known as “Late State Trumpism” - it’s severe mental retardation similar to autism that leads to diminished vocabulary and other tics like “b-but her emails!” and an inability to understand the economy or the rightwing retard policies your billionaire overlords are shoving your down your throat (and that you willingly swallow and beg for more)

Late Stage Trumpism.

Ok by that logic:

>Trump refused to harshly condemn China and kissed their ass while he was there
>at the same time, China releases 3 basketball players that were facing 10 years in prison
>Trumpnigger Conclusion: He cucked out and buttered them up so they would release the prisoners. That’s the only motive.

SAD!

Who's /comfy/ right now?

Watching stranger things season 2. Gonna sleep in and study for my classes tomorrow.

>That look she give you after you've been a bad goy

What animes are redpilled?

MAGA
A
G
A WOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY

That show sucks

AHEM

>stranger things

Incorrect.

>Trump refused to harshly condemn China and kissed their ass while he was there
By what happened they kissed his ass. Why you so dumb. You get beat by right winger all the time. Stupid lefty.

youtube.com/watch?v=tCCX-ZJ9jTc

Who /deepfrying/ this thanksgiving?

Deus Vult

Reminder that 9/10 Indians don’t care about the Washington Redskins name.

>Saga of tanya the evil

It won't let up until mid December, either. I'm expecting it to come in waves. This is the opening salvo, another tomorrow when the street shitter actually releases the text of the proposal, and then intermittently as campaigns are launched. Then there's going to be a LOT of asspain come the 15th when the actual vote to adopt is. I'm expecting the board to be outright unusable.
It's much ado about nothing after reading a lot about it, though noone can say for sure until the pajeet releases the actual text.

Failpresident has failed

Do you hear

And the other 1 was too plastered on listerine to understand the question.

In Australia we have lollies called redskins do you have them in Ameriga

MAKE FOOTBALL GREAT AGAIN

>animes

singing the song of angry men

is the wizard right?
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/933113649383727104

What does goyim mean?

i want to suck on her hairy pussy

>pretending china was about basketball americans

What did Obama get in Iran? You should be embarressed he did so bad people think he fucked up on purpose instead of just being a dumb nigger which Russia confirms by the way

archive.is/PUHEV

OBAMA CONFIRMED FOR DUMB NIGGER

>Campbell engaged in conversations with his Russian colleagues about the efforts of the Washington entity and others to gain influence with the Clintons and the Obama administration. He also listened as visiting Russians used racially tinged insults to boast about how easy they found it to win uranium business under Obama, according to a source familiar with Campbell’s planned testimony to Congress.

OBAMA CONFIRMED FOR DUMB NIGGER

>He also listened as visiting Russians used racially tinged insults to boast about how easy they found it to win uranium business under Obama

THEY CALLED OBAMA A DUMB NIGGER

>racially tinged insults to boast about how easy they found it to win uranium business under Obama

I'm thankful for President Trump.
I'm thankful I've been able to experience all of this with you lads.
I'm thankful we won.

It is the music of the people
Who will not be slaves again!

I like how you didn't respond at all to my post last thread when I called you out for being a beta numale soyboy, must have hit to close to home

Plausible
I dont think so
Real Romo Time is helping

>150432314
>muh late stage Trumpism
Oh god you can hear the desperation and sadness in his words

Reminder that shit got dropped hard as fuck once King Nigger got replaced

Is RG3 still a thing?

When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes!

I think this looks bad now but not going to impeach him, so he gets a few years and when barely anything happens except the internet drops some mentally ill losers and adds some better content we'll all agree Trump was a genius for this Net Neutrality thing.

AMEN

when is NN killed?

>Garrosh died to the elements instead of an axe falling like a true orc
So very sad

Psycho Pass

The eagles are :^)

Will you join in our crusade?
Who will be strong and stand with me?
Somewhere beyond the barricade
Is there a world you long to see?

The cattle.

fuck off

The actual vote is the 15th. The proposed rule changes are to be released today in full.

Ew her eyebrows

cant sleep

Not until Roy Moore is elected. Fortunately NN's only been in existence for 2 years, so he's really keen to fuck it

im ur huckebery

Kung Fu Mad Max.

you arent cool. fuck off nigger

Detailed rundown on the Dossier

>There is nothing normal about the Fusion GPS dossier (The Hill)
archive.fo/4xaNp

>Russia dossier investigators suspect reporters were paid to spread collusion claims (WashTimes)
archive.fo/mxsNV

>Spinning in circles on the Trump dossier (WashEx)
archive.fo/UUskk

>Lifting the Steele Curtain (WSJ)
archive.fo/FUwoV

This third article is important when considered next to Grassleys letter to the FBI about the dossier:

>Grassley concerned about FBI use of Trump ‘dossier’ in Russia investigation (politico)
archive.fo/n7Zl2

>Noting that the dossier was passed on to the U.K. government according to lawyers representing author Christopher Steele, Grassley asked the FBI to clarify whether the document's contents could have been "surreptitiously funneled into U.S. intelligence streams through foreign intelligence sharing."

>Steele, a former British intelligence agent, initially compiled the dossier — replete with unproven details of alleged Russian efforts to compromise Trump — for the firm Fusion GPS.

>If the FBI had interpreted a foreign intelligence service's receipt of the Steele dossier as a de facto confirmation, "it would be alarming," Grassley wrote on Friday to FBI Director Christopher Wray.

>"Mr. Steele’s dossier allegations might appear to be 'confirmed' by foreign intelligence, rather than just an echo of the same 'research' that Fusion bought from Steele and that the FBI reportedly also attempted to buy from Steele."

In short Clinton and the dems engineered the dossier with the intention of injecting it into the Intel community so it would be reported by the media as an official intelligence issue rather than oppo research.

Then join in the fight
That will give you the right to be free!

>not bowing down to the imperial loli

How do leftists always make the "HUR DUR whyte people from the south are all inbred idiots" joke and then write articles like this at the same time? Their double standards never cease to amaze me.

This is the sequence of events during the week that led up to the DNC admitting it paid for the dossier

>Dems obstructed the Fusion GPS hearing, Fusion GPS pleads the fifth to everything
archive.is/Uw7QF

>Nunes issued a subpoena for bank records back to 2015, Court was due to supply records Monday
archive.fo/6L9Rn

>Obama appointee Judge delayed subpoena
archive.fo/3Ibkt

>WaPo publishes story saying DNC funded the dossier tuesday
archive.fo/qkyQj

>This strengthened the injunction
archive.fo/lJcaw

>Because there’s something Fusion cares about keeping secret even more than the Clinton-DNC news—and that something is in those bank records. The release of the client names was a last-ditch effort to appease the House Intelligence Committee, which issued subpoenas to Fusion’s bank and was close to obtaining records until Fusion filed suit last week. The release was also likely aimed at currying favor with the court, given Fusion’s otherwise weak legal case.

Not his fault Thrall cheated

It's a song from the movie sad dike

If it weren't for double standards, they'd have no standards

What?

Podesta tried to stop the hearing.
archive.fo/6L9Rn
>The untold story is the Democrats’ unprecedented behavior. Mr. Rooney had barely started when committee staffers for Mr. Schiff interrupted, accused him of badgering witnesses, and suggested he was acting unethically. Jaws dropped. Staff do not interrupt congressmen. They do not accuse them of misbehavior. And they certainly do not act as defense attorneys for witnesses. No Democratic lawmakers had bothered to come to the hearing to police this circus, and Mr. Rooney told me that he “won’t be doing any more interviews without a member from the minority present.”

See pic related.

The Fusion GPS bank records subpoena was delayed for a few days by Obama appointee Judge Tanya Chutkan
archive.fo/3Ibkt
>U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan granted the House motion to intervene and has delayed the due date for the bank to comply with the subpoena until Wednesday while she evaluates the complaint.

Tanya is the judge that was trying to force Trump to give an illegal an abortion
archive.fo/c60fu
>The temporary restraining order, issued by U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan Wednesday evening, said the federal government must allow the unnamed 17-year-old girl, who is about 15 weeks pregnant, to receive the abortion within days.

This gave WaPo and other media critters time to fess up before Nunes got the truth

Redpill me on net neutrality, should I be for it or against it

Podesta committed perjury

>Exclusive: In Hill interviews, top Dems denied knowledge of payments to firm behind Trump dossier (CNN)
archive.fo/0Hm74

>Podesta was asked in his September interview whether the Clinton campaign had a contractual agreement with Fusion GPS, and he said he was not aware of one, according to one of the sources.

>Sitting next to Podesta during the interview: his attorney Marc Elias, who worked for the law firm that hired Fusion GPS to continue research on Trump on behalf of the Clinton campaign and DNC, multiple sources said. Elias was only there in his capacity as Podesta's attorney and not as a witness.

So Podesta denied paying Fusion while sitting directly next to the guy who paid Fusion on his behalf

So it looks like purjury but can it be proven? Maybe.
>EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton is in 'secret negotiations' with ex-British spy Christopher Steele to buy SECOND 'dirty dossier' on Trump's romantic englements with Russian women, claims Clinton author (DailyMail)
archive.fo/ekyCy

>Hillary personally authorized her campaign chairman, John Podesta, to launch the first controversial Russian dossier, according to a senior Clinton campaign strategist who worked for Hillary in both her 2008 and 2016 presidential bids

looking for T R U M P.WAV youtube channel backups, i know someone has em

they just hate white people mate

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the songs of angry men?
It is the music of the people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes!

Question: Is Women being politically active, even if they are a Republican, a red flag when it comes to dating?

There's this girl at my university who really seems to like me, but she's a member of College Republicans. I know most Women are generally weak-willed enough to just adopt the politics of their man (and thus politics usually isn't an issue within married couples), but she seems to be an exception to that rule. Should I be concerned about this if I ask her out?

filter the threads

>BREAKING

She doesn't bow to anyone.

>When Scandals Collide (National Review)
archive.fo/TKvON

>Here, the Clinton campaign and the DNC retained the law firm of Perkins Coie; in turn, one of its partners, Marc E. Elias, retained Fusion GPS. We don’t know how much Fusion GPS was paid, but the Clinton campaign and the DNC paid $9.1 million to Perkins Coie during the 2016 campaign (i.e., between mid-2015 and late 2016).

>A friend draws my attention to an intriguing coincidence.

>In its capacity as attorney for the DNC, Perkins Coie – through another of its partners, Michael Sussman – is also the law firm that retained CrowdStrike, the cyber security outfit, upon learning in April 2016 that the DNC’s servers had been hacked.

To sum it all up

>DNC pays CrowdStrike to tell the FBI Russia hacked the DNC

>DNC pays Fusion GPS to give the FBI the dossier

>Fusion linked lawyer gets visa approved by Lynch to attend meeting with Don Jr

>one or all of these use in FISA court to spy on Trump

Didn't the white helmets pick up a kid off the street, cover him with dirt and blood, and then took a picture of him for promotional purposes?

Google, facebook, netflix, and silicone valley is for it. I will let you decide from there.