Remember in the 90s when people with disabilities are tolerated but not worshipped?

Remember in the 90s when people with disabilities are tolerated but not worshipped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8xA3btFwAU
youtube.com/watch?v=y5G-kxEvB2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

welcome to disgenics

people are getting shorter
people are getting unhealthier
people are getting.... uglier.

it's just so sad. not to mention kids these days fucking stupid as sand.

Remember when the US wasn't Muttropolis?

I remember, user, I remember.

no

I do, because I was from a northern state. In the 80s. The lady at the corner store would give me free gum. I don't believe it's over but it will get worse.

9th grade teacher I had who had been teaching for 40 years said every year the kids are getting smaller and stupider. Kindergarten students are starting to have speaking deficiencies because of tablets and what not.

Don't forget the lie that autism is real. Autism is nothing but shitty parenting.

A kindergarden teacher who I've known for years told me that she can "immediately pick which kids are gonna go to prison - we even joke about it in the staff room"

:/

>people are getting shorter
>people are getting unhealthier
>people are getting.... uglier.

Are you serious? I can agree with 'unhealthier' because modern medicine allow people with bad health have long life and make children but other two sentences isn't true. Modern teenagers are much taller than we were in their age and at least not uglier.

You're supposed to be an adult and here your are picking on a kid?

Wtf is matter with you?

what the fuck is that thing? Is it even human?

Nobody worships Americans, most people pity them.

It's true that teens these days are taller than their parents, but the hard truth is that their parents as much shorter than australian people.

demographic genocide.

That's not a kid that's an abortion on legs. Don't try and moral highground me fuckwit your country murders foreigners in their own countries for fear they will influence your opinions with their nationalism.

That abortion on legs has probably made more money doing his netflix shit in two years than you have in your entire life though.

That kid isn't disabled, just has a relatively minor birth defect that doesn't decrease lifespan or intelligence.

Also, disabled people aren't worshiped. It may look like they are, but people just feel pity for them, no one actually thinks the disabled are better or superior in any way.

Kids aren't getting stupider, quite the opposite. IQ has increased about 3 points in the US every decade for over a hundred years, meaning kids score about 9 IQ points higher than their parents did. This is probably just due to increased education, as genetics are unlikely to change significantly in 4 generations.

Admittedly, I'm talking mostly out my ass, but google the Flynn Effect for more.

People come here with rickets and scurvy and crank out strapping 6 footers in one generation.

nope, I was born in the 90s

No

The rising average is because the lower end of the scale is having environmental factors removed, do they're getting closer to middle. The rise is not across the spectrum, its an average overall.

Stop Dustin posting, OP. He's cool. You come off as a prick, though.

That makes sense, my apologies.

I watch entertainment to escape, not to have God's mistake's thrown in my face. Feels bad desu.

What is this kids disability? He looks fine? I'm probably the only person in the world that hasn't watched stranger things.

nature's*

>classroom in the 90s
>every poster of a group of schoolkids has 1 white guy, 1 white girl, 1 asian, 1 black, 1 hispanic,
>and always always ALWAYS someone in a wheelchair

I never understood this. they REALLY pushed for there to be wheelchair cripples in everything back then. If you were to go by school posters and TV cartoons and such back then, you'd think 1/8th of the population of the country was wheelchair-bound. And then they stopped doing this sometime in the early 2000s. Very strange.

Don't forget English as as second language is only growing in the US, same with those who don't know English.

I agree. Americans should only be tolerated.

I wonder what lil xan's cum tastes like

Cleidocranial dysostosis, it causes under developed collar bones, sometimes the skull doesn't close at the front, but otherwise normal intelligence and lifespan. Google Jessica McClure for comedic stuck in well story.

Remember when the values and beliefs of the 90's led directly to the 2000's and thus to the values and beliefs of the current year? Remember when the values and beliefs of the 80's led to the 90's, the 70's to the 80's,the 60's the 70's and so on back to the revolutions in France? Funny how that works isn't it?

Spreading Jew propaganda for free. Aren't you fucks cucked.

Jokes on you, I'm self-sufficient. I sell electricity to buy internet.

only the first season was even remotely "eighties" in feel... couldn't get past ep5 in se2 before dropping this turd

>lit. riding Silent Hill's coat tails to popularity

:)

this guy gets it. OP abandoning thread.

i remember it fondly... it was obvious we should be kind to them and treat them with the same respect you give any person but also dont go thinking retards are awesome either because thye totally are not

the mutt lashes out in anger

oh. the baby wants his bottle. faggot

pic related

>tell us about the war dad!

Remember when the US wasnt 52%?

>Kindergarten students are starting to have speaking deficiencies because of tablets

Well, that;s fucked up. Kindergarten is too young to be taking tablets. Should be at least 4th grade.

This kid is fucked once he reaches adulthood and his ugly ass isn't "cute" anymore. Fat child actors don't usually amount to anything (except Kenan, I guess).

>let’s keep this unknown extra-dimensional creature that grows at an absurdly fast rate in my house, and then not kill it when I have the chance after it eats my cat and escapes the house
what did dustin mean by this, Sup Forums?

Only a retard gets stuck in a well. Kid from Stranger Things would be riding the short bus if the was in a normal school and not homeschooled

gramps, time to euthaize urself

We NU-KANGZ

What happens, mutt? Are you angry that this meme makes people more race conscious and helps prevent racemixing?

After seeing and knowing a demonic hellbeast came to town a few months before. It never crossed his mind that the "new species" he "discovered" may be connected in some way. Thats not retarded at all. He obviously thought he found elevens dumpster abortion.

its not hard tell which kids are black user

Are australian prisons filled with niggers too? How do Australian liberals account for this? How can they blame "racism" since Australia didn't have the same history as the US with slavery, jim crow laws and the civil rights movement?

i remember in the early 70s when they were publicly mocked and followed by children mimicking them and laughing. Frankly, I was puzzled and bemused when the sidewalk corners were adapted for wheelchaired cripples. Most had the decenxy to keep them hidden away at home and rarely talked about them to strangers. A level of trust had to be earned before friends woulds disclose the existence of a brother or aunt that was 'special' and it was understood that it could easily break a new friendship.

HOLY FUCK WHY? WHO CREATED THAT PIC SHOULD BE PAID A 6MILLION DOLLAR PRIZE

Hardworking blue collar Australians don't insult the disabled.

Weak and an embarrassment to our forefathers

Bro aboriginals make up 3% of the population and 28% of the prison populations

American blacks make up 13% percent of the population and 36% of the prison population

that means american blacks are 2.8x over represented where aboriginals are 9.3x over represented

aboriginals are 300% more criminal then American blacks mathematically

did that nigger seriously get Anne Frank tattoed on his face?

also if it was the same thing that Will puked into the sink at the end of season 1, how the fuck did it end up in Dustin’s trash?

That was part of polite society. Now you have doctors that refuse to give retard females that are 20 years old and so retarded they cant even speak the anti pregnancy shot that lasts a few years just in case she ends up getting raped she wont get pregnant because the doctor says she may decide to have a child someday and parents that move their retarded kids into an apartment alone without supervision and parents that want their fully mentally retarded kids to get married and have children. youtube.com/watch?v=v8xA3btFwAU

>I remember in the early 70s...

Just how old are you grandpa?

it's that kid from stranger things!

USA is actually getting shorter because of spics n nigs.

Abos have an excuse though. They are litterally savages living in mud huts. American niggers have been trained and taught how to act civil and not like monkeys in the wild. They know they are not supposed to kill each other and its considered uncivil to fight, steal and murder, they just ignore it and do it anyway.

fucking old

Remember in the 90s when a handicap tag on a car meant the driver was disabled? Not just a fat nigger on gibs?

youtube.com/watch?v=y5G-kxEvB2M Yep, now 99 percent of the time in my area the handicapped sticker means fat ass. I had an uncle that only had one leg and he was too proud to use the sticker he was issued from the DMV.

>Australian liberals
Americans are so retarded

>calling someone a mutt
>meme flag
Kys

>hurr durr propaganda
>muh kikes

shut up your 56%'r

Are you saying you don't have liberals in your country? What are those faggots I see on good morning Australia or whatever that show is that copies off of American TV?

spotted the pedi

yes my dear pasta mutt

>joos dindu nuffin
Good goy

Sup Forums has been paying more attention to that kid than the media

I think I know who started the pregnant Anne Frank meme now

dont you have a dumpster to be in?

Children's IQ gets lower because more niglets are born.