Le 43 % face of the Silicon Valley

About 57 out of every 100 jobs in Silicon Valley requiring a bachelor’s degree or higher are filled by someone who wasn’t born in the U.S.

Most of these jobs are increasingly going to Indian immigrants.

What does /pol have to say about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>THIS

FUCK SILICON VALLEY, AND THIS SHIT NEEDS TO BE OUTLAWED AND STOPPED.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>non-white collar jobs
Bye bye H1-B! Trump is personally deporting all these pajeets with his EO.

Americans are too stupid to fill up these positions? This is the same at my engineering firm but most foreigners are from Europe. You can’t complain when the entire board literally shits on college.

>Trump is personally deporting all these pajeets
>Unironically believes this while Trump has appointed Pajeets to FCC, UN Ambassador and many other High level posts.
HAHAHAHAAHHA

The Indians create bubbles that whites will sort out when their shitty 85 IQ goto spaghetti code breaks in the long term. Then, we will charge them double. Karma.

The solution has always been with us. Only recognize whites as citizens. Speak roman amongst romans.

>ancraps will defend this

I tried posting this to some of the plebbit boards for the San Francisco area and was immediately banned.

What? Your solution is to start speaking Roman???? Which I guess is just Italian...
WTF dude. It stinks.

White people gotta step up their game.

>b-b-but the Visas are because we need intelligent people who can do work Americans just aren't qualified for. Americans are just too stupid!

There's a reason Soros dumped overvalued tech stocks. They're in for a reality check when they can't afford a slave army of Pajeets. Hopefully it makes the dot com bubble pale in comparison.

Weren't there a bunch of initiatives by these companies to avoid hiring white people?

Yes.

as a neet i support indian slave labor at fortune 500 companies because that makes them more profitable, which means more taxes for my gibs

would love a white ethnostate but tendies come first

>Americans are just too stupid!
this is true

Only because of Mexican immigration.

Theres too many people in the world. Stop having babies.

We need to import more workers.

Is it weird that all of your friends and family dream of fleeing your homeland?

>Trump must deport all low talented pajeets back to their shitty country
>Only who are very very very skilled should come otherwise shit on your streets pajeets
>Some pajeets very trying to overtake Sup Forums
>this is how pajeets pm is treated by whites

Pajeet are as nepotistic as kikes, don't let them in the door or they'll find a way to bring along only more Pajeets and ruin your code.

Good, now the white left knows how the American industrial worker got screwed over.

Companies have diversity quotas, colleges have affirmative action, and politicians like importing slave labor from shithole countries like india. Fuck the state.

Googlefag here. The employees are already feeling the pinch now that the company is starting to cut back on things like stock grants and stopped handing out holiday gifts - last year's was a "donation" which amounted to a tax write-off to the company.

The industry people I hang out with, however, stubbornly refuses to be redpilled.

The situation in the bay area is dire.

For every smart Pajeet there is 20 more that will lift code he doesn't understand straight out of stackoverflow or some blog. They're frauds and pushovers.

I've worked with those fucks. Most of them are incompetent, incoherent, and don't even have basic human morals, like being honest or keeping commitments, meeting deadlines.

Want to know why they're taking over? Any self-respecting American wouldn't want to work with them.

This.

Maybe if white leftist hipsters in IT start getting POOED in large numbers, they'll shift towards nationalism.

Or don't. The shift to the left and blue haired cunts is a recent development, coding used to be the realm of autistic neckbeards before HR and kikes pozzed it.

>The situation in the bay area is dire.
tell us more, googlefag
I hate the tech world almost as much as I hate hollywood

You had to go to college to get a tech job?

Bay area fag here can confirm. Pajeets everywhere. It only a matter of time before they outlaw burgers and beef

I infiltrated apple. Work was like that god damn coke commercial. The reason most of these jobs are filled with Poos, Vindapoos, and Desu is the enormous cost of living, contract work, and starting off things can be tight. I was in for the experience, went back to my native Midwest and got a better full time gig. Full

Indians really are garbage and don't belong in first world countries.

Leave that cancer company, friend. There is plenty redpilled startups around, or at least those that haven't been keked yet.

Play on player, play on.

Meanwhile, I'll be getting underpaid as a software developer with literally 95% Indian and Russian workers on my project :/

Just pop that Silicon Valley bubble and they'll be back to steet-shitting in no time.

I guess Jews are using ‘tech’ as an excuse for bringing poos to America.

They get fake degrees in India, and they’re probably not doing anything meaningful in those companies. They might be.more attractive as employees to the Jew, however, because they are less likely to have meaningful subversive ideas.

In the end, the Indians are just another welfare group maintained by white males.

LOL... It's actually kind of comical. Okay so, we need someone to to the grunt work. Some white comes up with a killer app/idea quits collage to pursue it and get a bunch of poo in the loos for coding on the cheap. America is great! Oh gotta through in a couple of women that code to make it PC and get VC funding.

When those Indians endlessly negotiate, get complacent, and never create value, it will solve itself.

goto is NOT harmful, goto is a good programming practice

:^)

Isn't this what Sup Forums should praise, especially when the Left claims they dominate tech?

It's annoying honestly, I'm so sick if working with retarded poos who fuck up the code base and make empty project promises and never fulfill them on time. H1-B shit should have stopped a long time ago, we already gutted our blue collar jobs to China, why continue with white-collar and India?

It's because they get preferential treatment. The same is true for medical doctors. Foreigners get to go to top schools for way less than domestic kids.

I apply to jobs, no get jobs. Brown man has jobs, I am the devil. Ok frauline.

Try pointing out the lack of negroids next time you post to that pit of degeneracy.

Fucking white make in silicon valley here, can confirm. Over half of my colleagues are here on green cards but they all have PhDs. One is a potatoe nigger who married an American woman and has 2 white babies

Weak bait, negro.

Progressive in public, racist as fuck in private. And it's not the hurr Sup Forums kind. It's the we fuck you over because we know better than you kind.

Case in point:
- Apple fires its black, female diversity exec because she said white men can contribute to diversity too
- White trust fund hipsters cockblocking new businesses from opening up because of muh gentrification, starving the area of more jobs
- Hosing costs kept artificially high by richfag homeowners under the guise of "character", which makes life even more of a struggle for working poorfags
- Complains about tech companies not helping with the housing shortage, and then immediately complain when they build housing because they're like company towns

San Francisco liberals are some of the dumbest, most corrupt self-serving motherfuckers I have ever dealt with my life and I spent a good chunk of time living in Chicago.

This. They rely on memorized behaviors.
They're incapable of articulating any amount of abstraction in a situation where interoperability of components is important

>Left claims they dominate tech?
And they appear to on the surface. But make no mistake, when real money comes to play either or both parties will be pandered too (paid off) depending on the specific vertical of that market. If it is business centrist the elephant does well, if more socially leaning then the ass makes good.

If you happen to have no redeeming qualities over Pajeets, you should consider killing yourself.

Inb4 it's affirmative action

>retarded poos who fuck up the code base and make empty project promises and never fulfill them on time
That's exactly what they do everywhere you find them, it's uncanny.

>Go to college
>Hey I'm user
>Hey user nice that you choose us. Thats 100k$
>O-Okay
>I would like to study engineering
>Sure but you have to take this mandatory gender classes.
>O-Okay
>Drop out after bachelor because you are broke.
>Have a slight clue about engineering but at least you don't misgender the robots anymore
>Apply at a company
>They rather take someone with a masters degree from india / europe that spend his time studying engineering and not a gender studies light.
>Come to Sup Forums to complain about it.

It's like they have no ability to audit their own work, or learn from explorative process without applying the iterative mistakes to the product.

>The industry people I hang out with, however, stubbornly refuses to be redpilled.
Infosec here, we have giant whiteboards with build the wall written on them. Lots of coworkers are cuckservatives who voted evan mcmullin (literally whom'st) but even our immigrants (eastern europeans) are based and vote trump and buy guns. We have a tally chart of how many IT guys (99% pajeets) we have gotten fired due to them not doing their job and us just shitting all over them

Fuck the bay area, I would sooner work helpdesk than go bay area

>Capitalism drives wages down
>Suddenly people aren't having children anymore because they can't afford it
>Can no longer afford to send children to college
>Big tech corps outsource labor for even cheaper wages
Gee wilickers, I wonder why that is

>Progressive in public, racist as fuck in private
i_know_that_feel_bro.jpg

Some days I just want to let slip that they are all fucking retarded at the top of my lungs and quit. I can't, I'm saving to move to a rural area.

This actually makes sense, the immigrants we get in should be extremely smart and will take these kinds of jobs. It's how our immigration system should operate. At least they're not educated illegals

The tech workforce especially embodies the worst elements of liberalism and lolbertarianism.

They buy into SJW guilt bullshit and refuses to speak out against imported foreign workers who drive down product quality and wages because of MUH RACISM.

They also refuse to collectively bargain for better perks and compensation nor accept the concept of liability for their shitty, privacy invading products.

Also they're shit drivers. Not once have I experienced a day where the peninsula was not backed up thanks to some fuckwit crashing into the median. And it's not just the foreigners either, even locals show a remarkable lack of situational awareness in their $150k Teslas.

Where do you want to move to and what to do there? Genuinely curious.

they are literally servants that they pay less money to under threat of pulling their green cards or work visas. It's that simple.

Tax breaks for moving jobs overseas.
Thanks Obama.

Maybe Idaho or Montana, hear there is a large amount of white people there. Not sure though, possibly start driving a truck or do manual labor.

>egg mcmuffin
>literal cianigger

It's not so much about money, you get less productivity out of them adjusted to what you'd pay for a domestic worker, it's really about docility, big corporate shops love beta pushovers that never say no.

Are you married or plan to find a qt3.14 after moving?

Yes. And if your at a employer that has shit dev/ops or product management then same on them. Sorry they need strict parameters and constant monitoring. Without that you are going to get shit results.

youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU

>fill the universities and colleges with 50% foreign students
>"Gee goyim, we dont have enough people qualified for this job"
>Hire foreign padjeets

Fuck of CIA nigger, TMI

The 3 in that message is a clue, figure it out anons.

Lel ok.

romans spoke latin you spastic

> Since I’ve been a recruiter for almost 20 years, I’ve seen the number of foreign candidates rise each year. American students are simply not choosing engineering as much as the foreign students. Lots of Americans must be choosing business or Humanities and not enough technical majors.

> America is already behind in critical areas. Although much of the think-tank part still thrives here, due primarily to the VC companies, all the manufacturing is already done offshore. Middle-level manufacturing and technical jobs are pretty much gone from America.

> We are witnessing, first hand, a huge movement of technical jobs out of the US and Europe to less expensive labor locations. Here’s another example: An American audio company has sales and marketing in the USA, but all their R&D and manufacturing is in China. Our task is to find audio, acoustic gurus from all over the world, and convince them to move to China.

It must be the neo-liberal utopia everybody is talking about

It will turn into a shit service very soon.

The H-1Bs we have are reallllly bad at designing object oriented code. It's better to just let them write unending if/else chains and use global variables everywhere, it's the highest level of abstraction they can manage

>Lots of Americans must be choosing business or Humanities and not enough technical majors.
Because they know those jobs are leaving soon.

I think within the next 10 years there will be no more jobs left in the U.S. related to the tech sector.

P4J337

American Education sabotages students, therefore the educated jobs must be filled from foreign countries.

infosec brofist; gotten 2 people fired myself, had a coworker a few years back who almost got in a physical altercation with a firewalls manager who saw the writing on the wall (basically, he wasn't doing his job) and didn't want us to report our findings to exec management.

Love watching boomers who backed their way into middle management lose their jobs due to the peter principle. It's one of my true passions.

>Americans are too stupid to fill up these positions?

Nope. Universities recruit wealthy chinese students who pay full tuition and then some like the greedy fucks they are. To add insult to injury, the chinese students cheat like crazy, skype in libraries, and chainsmoke nonstop.

Virtually all statefags can back me up on this one.

No, because the left does not learn. Instead of fixing their mistakes, they will use their contacts with the corrupt government so that they get a huge sum of cash to offset the problems, because to the left, everything is fixed with more money from others.

so glad im majoring in conservation work, i was so fucking close to doing computer science

what kind of degrees do you guys have. I spend time looking at phd/masters for compsci to study infosec/ other comp security topics but then i feel like i should just get a math phd in crypt/nt. this is mostly me just day dreaming anyways

Non statefag but went to one of the top 5 private institutions in America. Same applies there. Engineering disciplines are filled with Asian/Indian foreigners who are from the wealthiest groups in their country who can afford paying 100% full subsidized tuition. A lot of them have networks and relationships back home mainly in distribution/shipping/global procurement and/or manufacturing.

They're already set before graduation. They rarely do internships but get the top gigs and move up quickly in the ranks. White boomers sold this country's future up river for short term gains.

I've worked a number of years in the valley and can confirm just about every comment here from real world observation at every big name company you can spit out.

faggot

Code monkeys mean nothing

They'll always need Americans to fix the mistakes of the Indians though

The pig swimming in the money pool needs a bigger nose.

>taxes
Neet did you know tech firms pay some of the lowest corporate tax rates in the country

Degree? Fuck man, I have a bachelor's in econ and three industry certs. I never went to college for infosec, and undergrad comp sci was way too theoretical to be helpful with the real-world application of technology controls.

Most universities have tech management or info sec specific master's programs now, otherwise just go out and get your CISSP; that'll get you into just about any entry-level infosec analyst job out there.

Masters in Comp Sci.
Top 5 American Private University for Comp Sci.
Have worked a number of years in the valley. OP is 100% correct and just about every comment in here. There's hope imo.. Tech is the major industry now and will continue to be in the future. So, you better gear up in a tech related discipline. White boomers gave two shits about the future of this country and sold us up river overseas. If you want a future, you're going to have to bite the bullet, rebuild it, and not do the shit boomers did that undermined this nation. You have to care about this country, be willing to sacrifice, and build a business that disrupts the monopoly fags in silicon valley. Thankfully this has already been occurring for some time and the valley is nothing more than a hollow husked show room floor presided over by marketing representing Asia.

The real innovation happens at small/medium sized companies and startups that hollowed out silicon valley companies with capital buyout.

The lie convinces new grads to come to the valley, pay $4,000 in rent for a studio apartment, and cuck your brain and creativity adding features/fixing bugs of products you never will design. Get your degree and find a small/medium sized company doing something interesting and innovative and don't fall for the silicon valley meme and you'll be fine.

I'd post a pic I have of the probability of getting into different Universities based on scores.
You can checkmark if you're a minority and the probablity drastrically increases/the requirements go down.

Maybe but it's aggravating work. Wouldn't want to be able to work with people like you and do productive work rather than pay the curry tax for a living fixing someone else's spaghetti code?

Found it, didnt think I would.

I'm one of these

I'm white though

Of course, but right now policy (in Canada and the US) encourages companies to get pajeets slaves (either here or India) to do the work for cheap, and then they hire us to fix their mistakes

DONT POO ON THE COMPUTERS