All Indians are worthless street shi-

>all Indians are worthless street shi-

BASED AJIT

when it finally passes the liberal reeing will be glorious

seems like it fucks over both sides pretty evenly

You're letting the Jews win by abolishing net neutrality. Good job. You let Pajeet ruin the internet as we know it because muh sjws muh normies.

-tters

subhuman sub 80 IQ street shitters that are sub-par at the one thing they train themselves to do

As long as the left suffers worse, I don't mind being mildy annoyed.

FUCK OFF SHILL

Cutting off the nose to spite the face

I like him so much that I don't even mind that he stole a White woman. He can have her.

These silicon valley tech companies want Net Neutrality, they have already purged anything to the right of marx on twitter, faceberg and jewtube, why not deny them what they want even if it may be painful.

>Everything I don't like = shill
>Everything I don't like = bigot
I wonder who you sound like now.

>leave it to an indian to destroy the entire internet.

GAS THEM ALL!!!!

>openly doing Soros bidding, somehow not shilling...

When jews cut off their nose they literally cut off their entire face anyway

>seems like
MSM dies and the cancerous internet culture dies all due to paywalls from trying to maintain profits. White people therefore go outside... this is not a bad thing for the right.

OP is like Brian from Family Guy. Alsways has to be a part of the counterculture. Stick it to the man and be quirky forever, tehpenguinofd00m.

>Implying that the ISPs wont do what the silicon valley companies did to their own websites except with the whole internet.

Kys

maybe I will stop going to Sup Forums and actually get a life now

t. shlomokikenstein

>flag

This won't effect you directly, you might see a lot less burgers tho.

oh okay

>ISP kills everything that is fun about the internet
So I'll be free from Sup Forums? I might have to go outside and do social activities. Sounds so horrible.

more like removing your teenage piercing.

MEMBER WE USED TO NOT HAVE NN AND EVERYTHING WAS FINE?

>they are cow piss drinkers also

Wow the internet is going to be raped and people on here enjoy it because it suits them to be that edgy

The only people who benefit are boomers who barely use the internet as it is and won’t need to use it for anything but being a digital newspaper

This is the result of ISPs becoming so strong they now dictate their own laws that were supposed to be holding them to some kind of ethical standard

Disgusting