Is there a bigger slut in anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhigi0uafpM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=lhigi0uafpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me

>Kallencucks keep making these shitty threads
Why are they so insecure?

And despite all that, Lelouch never got any. No wonder he is Sup Forums's favorite self-insert.

>muh shirley

I bet Washington NTR'd Franklin with CC and that's why he betrayed the Revolution in the Geassverse.

He's also the smartest idiot in the world.

Why are you throwing out baseless accusations user? It doesn't do anyone any good.

Literally just a glorified Elliot Rodger.

It'd make sense actually. It's really hard to believe Ben wouldn't go with Washington when the guy basically disowned his own son cause he was loyal to the Crown of England. And Ben used to be part of the Hellfire Club where everybody would get drunk and have orgies in abandoned churches

>Multiple kallencuck threads trying to bait CCfags since R3 announcement
Gee I wonder why he came to this conclusion

/r9k/ already glorifies Elliot

>cucks
You should leave.

CC is indisputably the best girl in Code Geass. Now that that's been settled, let's post more CC.

You're waifu

I always thought the whole Ben Franklin thing was stupid and it would have been a lot better if the revolution just never happened instead of trying to make up done retarded explanation.

Especially when other major revolutions, such as the Bolshevik Revolution, were forgotten entirely.

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE ANYA

>probably fucked George Washington
Wait just a goddamn minute.

They probably could have done Benedict Arnold succeeding with his treachery.

it's true, mr. bateman

It'd have been hard for her to fuck George Washington, unless CC was into fucking corpses.

In the Code Gayass universe, Ben Franklin was a traitorous whore, and doublecrossed the early US revolutionaries by giving them bad information while the crown armies came over to break their buttholes. The Founding Fathers were executed while Franklin got a nice title out of it.

Though, later, Napoleon fucks Europe so hard, he drives the entire British nobility (those too poor to move sink or swim) to migrate to north America, so history is fucking weird in their setting.

CC was very likely Martha Washington.

why is it that girls with long hair and short bangs ways the biggest sluts?

At least CC's not a filthy damn traitor like that other whore

She fucked charles as in lulu's dad?
when did this happen?

This is the face of a traitor. Do not trust her, she will betray you every time!

There is literally nothing wrong with being a slut

>>>/tumblr/

Yeah they make some changes in the history that makes some things seem weird. Especially with the calendar being set back by 50 years or something (putting Code Geass somewhere in our world's 1960s).

Like the Tudors lasting until the Enlightenment era. Or repelling the Romans from invading Great Britain (how the fuck did the name Britannia even come into being then if the Romans never controlled the British isles).

Then the British won the American revolution but lost at Trafalgar, and that led to the French invasion of the British Isles. The last Tudor queen is forced to abdicate and then the Duke of Britannia becomes the monarch in North America when the nobility from the British Empire retreat there. Then Napoleon goes onto fight Russia but still loses and dies on his way back to France. Then Europe undergoes massive French-inspired revolutions that overthrow all of the monarchs, leading to a Europe that's entire democratic in the 1800s while North America becomes an absolutist monarchist nation and goes full Manifest Destiny on the New World.

uh... imma leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=lhigi0uafpM&feature=youtu.be

>has had sex before
>slut
Purityfags are literally the worst

>Has sex with hundreds of men
>not a slut

Do you have a single fact to back that claim up?

>Had a Geass that made men want to fuck her

She doesn't need a Geass for that.

Her Geass for one thing. She got tired of fucking so many men who only loved her cause of her Geass' powers because she realized she could never know true honest love that way.

We also know she fucked Mao

Except there's no proof that she fucked any of them. Courting a girl at that time doesn't mean fucking her, retard

You think like a horny 14 year old.

This is one of the most retarded alternate histories I've ever seen. I'm glad I never finished this shit now.

>People waited to have sex until after marriage in medieval Europe

retard

Her fucking Mao was confirmed in the show

Not that user, but she did live for a hundred years, so she probably has fucked a lot of men but loved them nonetheless problem was her immortality and the fact that her geass causes men to fall for her which is why she is as she is now because the girl probably never experienced what it is to be loved.
The question is did she fucc Charles ?

CCfags think Lelouch will chose this slut over pure and loyal Kallen.

>fucked Mao
>implying she did when Mao got furious when Lulu talked about knowing and seeing parts Mao hadn't

At least in the sub, CC's dialogue suggests they were lovers.

because they were

The dub's script omits the part where CC says she was Mao's lover. So that might be one source of confusion.

green pubes

Huh? Lelouch said he saw all the parts of CC that Mao never did and Mao got pissed. Mao has literally never even seen her naked, let alone fucked her. When CC said she was Mao's lover she didn't mean it sexually.

Does that mean green ass hair too

CC saw herself as like a mother to Mao, so no it's not likely that they did
Oh I have no doubt that after she gained immortality and over the course of her long life she's had sex more than several times. That doesn't make her a slut, though, seeing as anyone who has lived as long as her would probably have fucked a lot of people. And I doubt she fucked Charles, though maybe some other Britannian emperor along the lines

Anime girls don't have ass hair.

>she didn't mean it sexually

is this one of those "walk her home gently" things?

If you watch it it's pretty obvious Mao hasn't gotten far with her at all

If she indeed had sex with him, he would brag it to Lelouch.

Next you'll be telling me they don't poop.

All this hate on C.C being a slut.
When everyone should be hating on the man himself Lecuck of the rebellion.
>Be immortal get geass power, be ridiculously good looking in universe
>Yet by all means did not fuck a single one of those glorious girls in the series
Lelouch should be burned and forgotten for being a cuck and dying a fucking virgin. A waste of sperm Charles should've just fapped him out his system instead of giving Marianne a faggot excuse of a son.

JIIBUUN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=lhigi0uafpM

Why was she so upset and distraught to learn Lelouch was Zero at the end of season 1 anyway?

She could have at least just shot Suzaku first.

>gets to spend immortality with CC
Lelouch is a lucky man

Because he said he was going to rule the world and implied that he was just using Japan.

But yeah just running away was retarded. For a girl with good grades she sure is stupid.

C.C. couldn't use Geass after she got code, so the time between her being a child and whatever apparent age she is now, probably no more than 20, is all the time she had to fuck all these guys under the influence of Geass. So hundreds seems unreasonable.

All great heroes must be virgins.

You forget that in the past sex with children was acceptable. She probably rode the cock carousel the moment she hit puberty.

Most of girl with good grades is girl who study hard than average and have a good memory. She gets good grades because she works hard than other students.

Except with all those guys madly in love with her they probably all tried to block each other to be her first. She never actually took anyone so she probably hadn't fucked that much before getting the code.

Or maybe she gave the teachers a little succ to earn that grade? How else would such a dumbass do so well while being absent pretty much all the time

What's wrong with CC fucking Charles? Marianne chose him for a reason.

How the fuck would the Bolshevik Revolution happen in their universe? Especially due to the fall of the American revolution?

>I bet Washington NTR'd Franklin with CC
Would make sense. Washington did NTR one of his generals, sending the guy on a literal meme mission to nowhere and fucked the general's wife during.

>Kallen
>Smart

I don't see how that's an issue at all. But in any case, Russia's utter lack of presence in CG just seems like a huge oversight to me.

If this were gintama; she'd be running to the bathroom with the runs from pizza hut's diarrhea recipe.

There is no middle ground on Sup Forums you're on one-side or the other

>>Had a Geass that made men want to fuck her
?

There's Panty.

Taking some time to study instead of shitposting on the internet.

>At least CC's not a filthy damn traitor
>spends 90% of the series reporting everything Lelouch does to Captain Mom

CC's my favorite too, but do we have to ignore what actually happened in the show?

>Has pubes
>no ass hair

Overzealous fanboys are either blind to, ignore, or distort the narrative to suit their own. Like people who can't comprehend how much of a cuntrag Lelouch can come off as just because he can be a sympathetic and fabulous protagonist.

>slut apologists

Lmao go marry some used goods, loser.

Trying to pretend that a girl's value doesn't decrease the more men she allows to fuck her is so sad.
It's like you know you'll never do better than some undiscerning whore.

Plus what I think is more striking is Lelouch's loyalty to her, not so much the other way around. He's the one who's all "If you're a witch, I'll be the devil" or something like that.

You must love C.C. a lot, I keep seeing you in these threads. It's actually pretty cute to see an user so enamoured with a 2D hottie.

why must Kallen and C.C. fans fight?

The two of them are really good friends. Look at them enjoying pizza together.

Is watching them enjoy pizza together supposed to make me so hard?

I can't imagine why it wouldn't

I want to share my pizza with both, if you see what I mean

>bigger
Elder God Demonbane

>Loyalty
>Max
What happened to her being a great student in s1?

We all know what pizza really stands for gl idiots

Where's the full pic of this again?

>No CC
Dammit!

Yeah I never got the attention she receives. She's disgusting. Milly was best girl.

kinda pointless when the person in question can't age and remains perpetually youthful...

this.

probably any anime with a succubus.

He really IS fucking her dammit

>Ohgi's loyalty
Bullshit

Reminder that Ougi was the biggest winner out of Code Geass.

>that Gino and Kallen

>rakshata more charisma than diethard
I mean, yeah, she got the boobs, but that guy is a real showman