Does anyone else feel like they don't even belong in their own country anymore...

Does anyone else feel like they don't even belong in their own country anymore? I'm a white guy living in Texas and all I see every day is more and more people jumping onto the anti-white train. More and more people trying to tell me that I'll always be "racist" and "evil". I remember in middle school I got called "Snowball" by a lot of latinos in my class and I had really hoped that would be the end of it. But it keeps getting worse and worse every single day. I don't even feel like I'm welcome in my own city anymore. Is this something other burgers feel? Is there anything to do about it?

I'm a mischling who was raised Christian and isolated from Jewish nepotism, so I'm either a white gringo or a filthy kike depending on the circumstances. Right now I'm in an increasingly diversifying Pennsylvania suburb. I don't really feel like I belong anywhere desu.

i know im a fucking leaf but its happening here too

Hang in there Christian bro. Christians were never supposed to belong to this world. Don't let it get you to despair.

Yep, my town is fully invaded, 'where my country gone?' Kike's took it

Racist is a made up word with no meaning. Blacks and browns are jealous of whites. That's it. They know deep down that they don't compare and never will. Smile at that.

Yes, it's getting weird I don't understand how other people don't see it.

When I was a kid I remember how dumb and racist the Mexicans I interacted with were. Probably my first redpill desu.

excuse my lack of stormfaggotry, but that isn't an excuse. It doesn't mean anything because my country is becoming more and more against me simply because I'm a straight white male. The "whites are better" argument means nothing here, so it's a mute point.

8 chan is the place not yet bought by J oogle. Who can even stand c uckchan?

I live in the rural Midwest, and I mostly still see whites or East Asians. However, many of those whites have adopted a white guilt complex and are now unbearable to be around. Of all people that I know, my mother has been hit worst of all, and she is now unbearable to be around any time she talks anything remotely political.

I remember her telling me about "this great astronaut movie" that she saw where black women were singlehandedly responsible for launching the John Glenn space mission. I didn't even have the heart to bring up that the movie was almost total fabrication featuring a single partial black woman who lied about her race to get a job as a data entry clerk, I ALWAYS have to take the high road now with her and just not say anything. She despises Trump to an absurd degree, despite having an extremely limited understanding of geopolitics. She is EXTREMELY susceptible to propaganda, and if you question it, she gets really offended. It really limits our conversations these days.

you can wholehearted thanks the jews for that one OP. don't ever forget these people are invaders

You will never live in the American utopia because of fags pushing degeneracy and targeting any groups of predominately moral individuals aka white men

They hate you because they aint you, dipshit.

t. closet homo christian

Where do we go bros?

Also black.

been wondering that for a while user, wish i had an answer for you

Diversity+proximity=conflict
The media constantly pushing racial conflict will hasten the inevitable.
It'll all be sorted in the coming years.

I honestly don't think there's anywhere to go at this point.

Strange, i still feel pretty okay in Bulgaria while browns still arent welcome

Completely. What pisses me off is when people say "I dont see color." But then go ahead and try to make white people feel guilty for being white. Its all so fake and it pisses me off. They say one thing and do another. If they truly didnt see color than they would just drop the whole race thing in general. Race literally doesnt come up in conversation with all my conservative friends(They arent really even conservative they just arent libshits). But it seems like every god damn time i am with my very few annoying liberal friends they bring up race/gender politics. Why cant they just practice what they preach and shut the hell up. This was kind of a rant but oh well.

This

Texas is pretty bad for whites. Lived in Dallas 4 years. Total shithole, half of it with these little islands of weird elitist whites that section themselves off and feed the rest of us to the dogs.

I'm cristian now though and I don't really care about the country or earth anymore. Sodom and Gamorah.

Get out of the city. Every time I feel surrounded in dallas I just spend a night in like Plano or grapevine and I’m good

The grapevine mall is literally the United Nations general assembly on crack.

Whites desperately need to stay in Texas though. It's the only way to prevent it from turning blue.

We'll figure something out.

Like I said I don't care about the USA anymore or it's Zionist wars and so on. It's too fargone. I'll focus on my little familam. Raising them right with the spirit of the Lord.

PA here, What city?

Philly area. Not about to dox myself here.

In Vancouver Canada it's overrun by asians, I go to the library and they glare at you the entire time.
If I go the any restaurant in 'their area' its the same. Thankfully not too many niggers/sandniggers though.

Why do western Asians take on nigger culture?

>location pinpointed
>hostile subject confirmed
>Mossad on its way, be advised, black copters dispatched

True. I live in Philly, about to be getting out of here in the next few weeks actually.

Philadelphia and Baltimore are literally African slums.

Philly makes me sad, man. Such a historically rich city with some truly beautiful locations and it's filled with people that spit on the founding fathers who built it.

Yeah, I've lived here for 5 years, and have been a property manager for a slum lord for the last year so I have a pretty good idea about whats going on.

The White neighborhoods are really nice and historic, but ultra liberal.

>Does anyone else feel like they don't even belong in their own country anymore?
Me too, i am too white for this country

I know man, thats why I have to get out of here. The true local philadephians get it, but these new millennial transplants are wack as fuck, they think theyre getting some cool and exotic multicultural experience.

>Does anyone else feel like they don't even belong in their own country anymore?
No, they don't belong in your country, user.

sure, but that doesn't make it any less horrible to be brought up taught that we should always accept people from other races and cultures only to be completely despised and or dismissed by them. If my government didn't seem to be continually perpetuating it by being afraid to make anti-white speech hate speech is disheartening.

there is no point in focusin in election in 10-15 years any pro white law will be demografically imposible pass ,we have to act as a group and defend our interest like the jews do.
look at the diference all the jews billionaire give million to israel and defend their comunity instead europeans like bill gates give them to africans.We can win we have enought power ,money and influence to do it we need to act as a group,once we do it the jews wont be a problem anymore

Weirdly smilar situation. Dads family are also largely estranged jews who live in the suburbs just north of Philadelphia and I was raised Catholic like my mother. Main difference is my parents moved south before I was born so I grew up in Dixie.

Heal thyself user.

Remember this detail:
Humans have warred, enslaved, pillaged, and destroyed one another since the beginning of time.

They only piss and moan because they're sore losers, it's all fun and games until someone wins.

They trash and destroy the great societies we've built, as they have never been capable of creating their own, just remember: history is doomed to repeat itself. War never changes. We always win.

All of my "bullies" were spics too, don't think a nigger ever bothered me growing up funnily enough. Definitely cemented my hatred for the former.

Soon race crimes against white the minority will be a thing like in South Africa. It doesn't mean anything though because you're a straight white male who killed the Indians and stole Texas from the Mexicans. Your death will be just.

no europe is awaneking it wont fall and russia even less so keep dreaming faggot

I get that you're joking, but the big problem with that is that /I/ didn't fucking do anything. Nobody alive did.

right, because that's what happened in africa when the blacks took over the white countries then raped and slaughtered all of the whites and rewrote history to paint the whites as if they deserved it while the rest of the world including the US looked the other way.

My point is, if you're not a stormfag out of self-defense yet, you will be.

Yes I don't belong here anymore and it's very sad. I feel homesick but I've got no home y'know. Nowhere I can feel comfortable. I feel as if I don't belong in the WORLD as a consequence of this.

that terrifies me. I don't like that I'll be forced to become something that I'm really not just for survival. I don't really hate blacks, just niggers. I don't hate Mexicans, I hate spics. I even hate white trash who smoke in front of gas stations. Degeneracy by any other color is just as foul.

the citizen to any european country is easy to get is you are a middle class white in couple of year you will be fully integrate in the mayority of european countries ,so no im not afraid but i dont really want to loose my home if we act together we will win

>Lost American cities to the Jew
>Just get out of it, user! Live with us, bumpkins!
>Low IQ people are SUPERIOR

it's really disheartening to be brought up with the "American Dream" in mind only to grow to see it's not for you anymore. It's only for those society sees as "disadvantaged."

I feel sorry for you guys. I always wanted to go to the US when I was younger but now I'm so happy I never left my home country.

that's retarded. Just because someone chooses to live outside of the city and work with his hands doesn't make him a moron.

I get you. But you can't survive on individualism.

I envy you. I have majority Polish ancestry and every time I see you guys hold rallies it makes me very happy. If not slightly sad.

Eh that's not the bulk of it for me. I've known from a young age that we're born to work until we're dead. But like, I walk around and the place is like 20% white, smells like shit, there's trash everywhere. Wtf happened, this place used to be paradise when I was a little boy.

that's not the point. Everyone is born to work until they die. But our country looks like shit, is becoming more crime infested, and horribly broken. I would be a happier horse if my stable was nice.

Is your non-Jewish half Italian by any chance? Lots of pizza bagels running around in the Philly/NJ area.

white, same story. all it takes is one complaint to HR and whitey is done. with or without evidence so you'll be walking on eggshells for as long as you're around people like that. staying where you're not welcome can only last so long until you're forced out. better to do it on your own terms than on a shit society's whim. with the radicalization of the left rising exponentially, flee the city. you're in TX ffs, live rural.

Where in the world do you live, user? I've lived in San Antonio almost my whole life (55 yrs) and really, not much has changed except that there are a lot more muslims and some (?) Somalis. Or some kind of costumed Africans. (Target is like the United Nations)
The inside joke has always been that [when you take away the Hispanics,] San Antonio is a very small town. There's a slight increase in discrimination against whites, but it's always been there to some extent. That uptick started right around the DACA thing.
We are trying to decide now between a reverse mortgage and moving/ relocating to Alabama or Georgia. Texas home prices are pretty crazy.

I've got some medical stuff that makes me afraid to leave a city with doctors at the ready. Rather not get into it, and I know your best piece of advice would probably be "oh, you should probably kill yourself" but I dream of living out in the fields somewhere. Just don't think it's viable.

fellow 210, and it's a little different for me. I'm having to go downtown regularly for college courses, and my age group is incredibly anti-white. They've been brainwashed by red propaganda and their liberal parents. Communism and counter culture is cool. I guess.

#
Same here brother.

I'm lucky enough to come from rural NSW, didn't even see a gook until I was 15.
Stuck working in Newcastle, place is full of the filthy cunts, african niggers, pakis & subcontinentals, arabs and even the boongs (boongs aren't too bad in very small numbers) & the hipsters who're indentured servants to them and basque in their diversity.
Some of them on site are funny, offer you a smoke, but most of them are droves of inconsiderate cunts who wouldn't care to learn English, or give way at a roundabout even if their life depended on it.

Stop your whining you little bitch and and get ready to fight and bleed against the subhuman enemy. If you aren’t ready for a noble death in battle you aren’t white

if that's the case and you're calling yourself trapped, stop trying to empathize with those people. they smell it on you a mile away and lock in on you because it's a character flaw and serious weakness in whitey. probably accounts for the rise of the left alone. don't fall for it user.

I really wish my ancestors didn't come to this shithole cultural wasteland

I am lucky to live in Suburban PA where it is 95% white and the minorities that are here, except for the blacks and few mestizos actually like whites. The Chinese and Indians here are incredibly nice and treat whites with respect. I feel bad for you whites in the south you have so many niggers and beaners to deal with.

I still don't get what happened to you. Most of the US used to be proud white but then suddenly this whole white guilt, SJW, praising communism in universities and other left-wing bullshit destroyed your spirit in a short period of time. Is it because people literally did not go through hard times and don't appreciate what they have?

Nope, mostly Irish with a bit of german on that side. Think there is some Italian on my dads side but it's kinda hard to tell with jews, it's like trying to trace a gypsies lineage.

I live in NYC. Every time I take the train I feel like I have been transported to a this world country. Every morning at 6 am some Asian old lady who doesn't speak a lick of English goes through my garbage looking for recyclables to return for 5 cents each. How did she get in this country?

It was by no means a "short period of time" this shit has been cooking since the 60's.

There could be any number of answers. Me, personally, I think what happened is that there wasn't anything we could do anymore. As white Americans we have no power anymore, no matter how many times minorities say we do. Are you white? We'll replace your profession with an minority. We'll give your scholarship to a black. We kept giving and giving and now my generation is paying for it.

>the minorities that are here, except for the blacks and few mestizos actually like whites. The Chinese and Indians here are incredibly nice and treat whites with respect.
They stop acting like this the moment they are more of the population. 100% you cannot find an area dominated by non white race where the minorities still "act white". Doesn't exist.

Indians aren't too bad even in their own country. At least they're peaceful. They just have no regard for hygiene or the environment.

Usually they act better than whites. Especially if we keep a good filter on the immigrants and only let the Best Chinese and Best Indians in. The Indian and Chinese Americans are a cut above the Average person in India or China

>Indians aren't too bad even in their own country. At least they're peaceful. They just have no regard for hygiene or the environment.
Again when they are a minority sure. Go to NJ in the towns where they are the dominant group all of a sudden you feel like you are in India and it's hard for non Indians to get a livable space there. Also you clearly are someone who doesn't work in a field they are in otherwise you wouldn't be saying this.

Again when they are the minority. Living in NY I see what happens to towns that Asians take over. They become smelly dirty shitholes and they stop renting out to white people.

I'm not white, so I've never felt like I belong in this country.

Not every nonwhite is going to be against you. I see no reason why the few altruistic nonwhites wouldn't be able to ally themselves with pro-white efforts.

the way i see it, most likely could be one of these
-u actually believe what the internet/msm says
-u are young and impressionable
-the city where u live is truly run over with mexicans or whatever other non whites, who still think texas is mexico

the city where i live in upstate ny for sure has its share of minorities, but i have never once felt this way irl. the internet will push this concept onto you if u spend too much time buying into it. but no i dont relate to this at all, even while spending many hours a day around black people. maybe i just happen to be in a place where nobody makes a big deal out of it. who knows. either way i feel just fine beimg a cracker where i live.

you ever hear of the saying "kill a traitor before an enemy"?

the way i see it, most likely could be one of these
-u actually believe what the internet/msm says
-u are young and impressionable
-the city where u live is truly run over with mexicans or whatever other non whites, who still think texas is mexico

the city where i live in upstate ny for sure has its share of minorities, but i have never once felt this way irl. the internet will push this concept onto you if u spend too much time buying into it. but no i dont relate to this at all, even while spending many hours a day around black people. maybe i just happen to be in a place where nobody makes a big deal out of it. who knows. either way i feel just fine beimg a cracker where i live

I live in southern california and its definitely true here. Mexicans have ghettofied so many areas. Instead of ua bringing them up in terms of education and behavior, they brought us down. The white kids here think they're thugs. A kid I know who's 18 years old can't even tell time on a clock, and says it doesn't matter because he has an Iphone.

You guys aren't getting it. This only is the case when whites are still like 90% of the majority. Once they aren't the minorities degrade to almost primal levels and bunch together and delegate based on race. Again there is no place in America where minorities are the majority and still act like whites. No where. This is the poisonous nature of American multiculturalism. Once Asians are with other Asians all they will care about is Asian culture same with other races,

That's so true. I wish I was as smart as superior whites who have had at least 50 years to learn about the coming demographic trends and prepare instead of waiting until it's SO fucking late that all efforts are futile. Like, damn. Why can't I be that smart? I wish I watched Rick and Morty. Damn.

What a bummer. Maybe consider St Mary's University if you can? It's probably still pretty liberal (being Catholic & all), but it seems like as warm a place as ever.
Try not to let it get you down, user. It's not cool. I imagine it's probably pretty hard to be younger about now. Times like these make me wish I was either in West or East Texas, at least.
The left always talks big (lol & I think they actually believe it), but the numbers are never there. Except for Austin & parts of Dallas. Austin's lost.

we are going through a phase.
a phase called milennials.
it will pass.
the question is will we survive it

I was born in the early 80s and i've always fucking hated the crowd born in the mid 90s. I knew there was something wrong with them, I just never imagined they would destroy all of western society.

Austin has always been terrible. I've only been there once and hated it. Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely look into it. I wouldn't say it's"hard" to be young, but it isn't what we were told it would be.

>born in 1996
well at least I know I haven't been contributing to that. Hopefully.

>it will pass.
I don't see this. How does this pass? How does race baiting and all that shit simply end? I don't see that happening peacefully.

I don't like to think this way, but the ending probably won't be peaceful at all.

I think the only thing that could shake humanity in a positive direction is a near mass extinction tragedy at the world scale. Thats about it.

I'm not sure any amount of consideration and analysis could have prepared any of us for the kind of batshit crazy bullshit we've been seeing.
A cop friend (a couple of them, actually) once told me to never mess with a crazy person. They're too unpredictable & it's dangerous. Forewarned is fore armed. I guess we'll see how it goes.

What parts of Dallas to avoid? I want to move from Austin to Dallas, probably the far north suburbs

See, this is the kind of attitude that pisses me off. You don't even know the science or reasoning behind it but you dismiss it. It's entirely there, even the current tensions with Asia but no one will fucking listen. IT'S ALL THERE.

He is not joking, do you think an inner city gangbanger gives a shit that you didn't do nuffin?

You're from a different tribe. That means stealing from you is good. Killing you is better. Things go from you to him, and no one that matters to him (his tribe) is affected.

let me provide my take: Americans have never been concerned with preserving the white race. At least not for the last 50 years. We weren't aware this was even a problem until it WAS too late because of the high we got from being World Police