youtube.com/watch?v=5jlK_WEQoeg
youtube.com/watch?v=YCq4-r9annU
youtube.com/watch?v=FL3vlCHxMMY
youtube.com/watch?v=X659iFWsGoo
youtube.com/watch?v=rwv_ERDCjDk
youtube.com/watch?v=mxWRstvs_pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To this.

Who knows? Maybe with a joke (like the second movie), maybe on a heartwarming note (like the second movie again), maybe tragically (having Gintoki die, once again, like the second movie), possibly in a bad-ass way... actually, it will probably end in all them ways. It's Gintama, it will likely end in the most satisfying way possible and will be better than anything any other anime has done.

Also, new anime visual.

this will be the first season of Gintama I cannot just marathon, and I'm excited as fuck.

Wtf who's doing the op

These guys. youtube.com/watch?v=oPpSlmg4qHM

Poorly

Love that shirt! I have one of Gin doing his signature grin.

Probably to this

Realistically I'd love to just see everyone get a comfy ship

They should parody the outrage over naruto and bleachs ending ships

I personally wouldn't, that would probably start some wars. Look at Naruto.

Final episode is just 22 minutes of parodies of other anime endings with the cast trying to think of a good ending

last minute is
>gintama just ends with gintoki sitting at a desk reading jump
>cuts to
>fades to black with "thank you"

With the recent events of the series, I can't see this happening.

it wont

A man can dream user...

Yeah, they already did something similar in the first series though.

off topic, did the kaori-hen 2nd OVA came out yet?

Isn't the manga ending pretty soon?

>Gintama
>ending ever
Haha, sorry bud, Gintama will never end, they are not even on the 800 chapters mark, come back once they are on the chapter 1000 special.

Have you caught up with the series? It's definitely at its climax.

Has Gintoki beaten Crow in the manga yet?

Yes, but it hasn't been uploaded online yet, so it is yet to be subbed. This is a shame because the first one was ready around a week after it came out, while the second one has been out for a month or something.

No, but they always go back to their former self once the serious arc is over, just gotta wait.

How does Gin manage to live with Kagura for so long and not have lewd thoughts about her?

Judging by the latest season, probably something about bringing Utsuro back to sensei.

Cause he isn't a lolicon and their relation ship is more like a father and daughter one. Except for in the Love Potion arc, where he does.

Won't happen.

I hope you're right.

Do you know some of the stuff that's recently happened in the manga?

That's because the status quo didn't change, but now it has.

No, I'm an anime only pleb.

Hopefully not played straight.

Okay, well trust me, there's some sad stuff that happens, like beloved characters dying that's making it clear that Sorachi isn't going to go down that route.

Everything will be solved by the power of his tama. I mean there's a lot of chinko in the last chapters and I feel like when are they using the tama(souls or balls)

If Gorilla is serious about ending it, I think Gintoki has to die. We can then get a montage of everyone growing up and seeing his influence on all of them. Then as a final gag, we can have mini Gintokis running around the place with different mothers from the main cast.

I think I'm going to do it guis.

I'm going to start from the beginning and watch the entire thing until my brain bleeds out my eyes.

Recently started this anime.
Onto episode 208.
Holy fuck
This ride.
Is this the greatest animu ever created?
It's like Japanese Seinfeld but better.

If you haven't watched it yet, note that you can take your time with it. It feels episodic so it's not necessary to marathon it like with Steins;Gate, also, it's start is a bit slow and some consider it hard to get through (the first two episodes are awful filler by the way).

I wouldn't recommend rushing it. Watch it at your own pace, though by the time you're at the second season you'll likely be watching more episodes at a time than you can count.

I can see Gintoki dying at the end of the series. Maybe the Shinigami will execute him (just rewatched the Shinigami arc a couple of days ago, absolutely beautiful)?

You're almost up to the next serious arc. Certainly one of the best anime out there, and definitely my favourite!

What episode does this start?
An AMV of this arc is what got me to finally watch this series.
Also if I wanted to start the manga should I finish all the episodes of the anime and then just jump into the corresponding manga chapter from there? How far behind is the anime?
Why is Tsuk-ki bestest girl of all the best girls?

Ok anons. Post your favorite OP/ED.
I haven't seen them all but these so far have been my favorite. 100% hype.
youtube.com/watch?v=-B3rpKfva1w
youtube.com/watch?v=q28QdpzqqQg

Favourite ED.
youtube.com/watch?v=5jlK_WEQoeg

Episode 210.
There are two serious story arcs that haven't been animated yet. I'd personally recommend just waiting for them and maybe just reading the skipped chapters/arcs (unless they get animated).

>What episode does this start?

>Also if I wanted to start the manga should I finish all the episodes of the anime and then just jump into the corresponding manga chapter from there?
Would work just fine. There's lots of stuff to be watched though; 7 seasons, a movie & half, and an OVA that's still missing its 2nd part. Plus new season starts next January.

Not sure how far anime's from the manga, but the lil' bits and pieces I've seen of latter, there's a gap of at least an entire arc or two between the two. Just my opinion, but I think the series works a bit better in animated form.

>Why is Tsuk-ki bestest girl of all the best girls?
Best butt & OTP

Favourite serious OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=YCq4-r9annU

Favourite lighthearted OP.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCfjA8XU_Yg

>The next fucking episode.
O-oh my.
Is my body ready user?
This preview already got me hyped as fuck.

This arc had one of the best moments in the series when everyone got sick of Gintoki's trying to protect them shit and joined in.

youtube.com/watch?v=FL3vlCHxMMY
This OP was when it really got into its stride imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=X659iFWsGoo
This ED is just comfy.

I unironically like Beautiful Days.

It certainly does work better as an anime, the voice acting is one of the biggest reasons as to why.

youtube.com/watch?v=rwv_ERDCjDk

>That balding episode.
Had me in fucking fits when they redid the opening.

Trust me bruh, you won't be ready for what's coming. But it's worth it.

Hasegawa and Toshi best boys.
Gorilla is also really fucking good.

You're in for an amazing arc, not the best one but one of them!

That was hilarious, but what they did with the 8th opening in the popularity poll takes the cake in my opinion, that was too good.

>Women turning into the borg.
Popularity poll was a great arc.
>Tsukuyo and Kagura just goin with it.

Best girl?

Who (in your opinion) is the best girl in Gintama, and why? I honestly can't choose one.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxWRstvs_pk
comfiest ED

Girl Gin

randomly

Leader is obviously the best girl.
She's the heroine, afterall!

Gintako
She wants your nuts user.

>Postponed starting this series for a good decade, since 06-07 had tons of amazing shit to watch
>just recently gave the show a honest try, marathoning all of the existing material
>fell in love with the show

>a friend stars showing interest towards the anime as well recently
>has apparently only seen random episodes there & here with someone, so technically a total newbie
>give him a warning about the show starting very slowly, and that he should skip first 2 eps too, 'cos fillers
>tfw his respond's roughly "...OK. Sounds whacky!"

>DOES is on hiatus
FUCK