Be american pedo

>be american pedo
>get shot

Other urls found in this thread:

elitedaily.com/p/who-is-cyntoia-brown-the-teenage-sex-trafficking-victim-was-sentenced-to-51-years-in-jail-5528440
youtube.com/watch?v=rAI9yEJi6Kk
tncourts.gov/sites/default/files/browncyntoiadeniseopn.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Exceptional digits.

Also, why do Murican pedos keep being picked on at the moment?

She should have gotten life imprisonment for that stupid fucking name.

>You're*

Now this really got my panties in a knot, what state did this happen in?

>be stupid girl
>let boyfriend talk me into hooking
>realize one of my johns is pretty loaded and decide to rob him one night
>kill him while his back is turned and he poses zero threat

This is literally what happened in this case and is why this girl is in prison.

I keep seeing this on twitter but I feel like there's gotta be more to it

quick rundown please

>thisi girl is white in America

Tennessee

elitedaily.com/p/who-is-cyntoia-brown-the-teenage-sex-trafficking-victim-was-sentenced-to-51-years-in-jail-5528440

really gets my noggin joggin

>The prosecutor back then Jeff Burks says clemency supporters have it all wrong. He works in Georgia now.
>"There has been a group of people who have wanted to make Ms. Brown a victim and a celebrity since this happened," Brown wrote to Fox 17 News. "She was not 'trafficked' nor was she a 'sex slave.' It's not fair to the victim and his family that the other side of this case is so seldom heard."

She got locked up in 2006 but people are only talking about it now because Kim Kardashian saw a video on her and started a hashtag.

>dindu nuffin mane he was just tryna fuck and she shot his ass

Hands up don't shoot.

t. Brendon Jones

It is scary that a significant percentage of world population will see something as ridiculous as OP's pic and unthinkingly accept it as true.

On the up side, this means the masses are easily Jewed by Sup Forums too.

>portland, oregon
top guy on that image is fucking lucky he wasn't lynched by a mob of gungrabber hipsters

She willingly jumped into a pickup with a stranger while working as a street hooker. They exchanged cash, had sex, then she shot him with her own firearm in the back of his head as he slept; supposedly because she was "scared of all the guns he owned" as a firearm collector. She then stole multiple firearms from the residence, took the dead man's pants, and carjacked his pickup truck before getting caught driving away. She changed her story multiple times during the trial including that they didn't have sex and that she wasn't a prostitute, as well as the reasons for shooting him. Also she has fetal alcohol syndrome and is pretty much mentally retarded.

Its a pretty cut and dry case of a premeditated first degree murder. The only reason that anyone cares is because she is black and the victim is white.

>black
>American
Pick one.

Holy shit lmao

This.
This right here is the only reason I come to Sup Forums : getting the other side of the story.
Thanks.

Brown has never denied her crime. She has said that she was forced into prostitution by a violent boyfriend. She believed the man who picked her up was reaching for his gun when she killed him.
When she was just 16

so they guy was looking for a whore to fuck for a night and she ending up shooting him

big fucking deal she killed someone.

More than likely the real scenario.

Twitter exists in an alternate reality where feelings are subordinated to facts.

Fucking women ruin everything.

Boyfriend's name was "cut-throat" btw.

victimless crime. The guy was a degenerate who picked up an underaged, drug-addled girl then proceeded to go to sleep around her while leaving guns not under lock and key. He deserved to be shot, darwinism bitch.

>be hooker
>shoot your client
>get jailed for murder

This. The whole point of prostitutes is that you pay them to leave. If you don't make sure that they do before you sleep it is your own damn fault when they rob the place or worse.

SLLUTTT

Prostitutes can't be 16, and she had been forced for years by her pimo, Cut-Throat. Yes, years, which meant that she entered the business in her early teens.
She was right in killing the guy and running away, and she obviously did not deserve a fucking life sentence as a 16 heavily abused and drugged, clueless kid.

ahh
how .. the fuck did the (((other))) side get out?

She should have shot and kill her pimp, not some random guy who uses the service

what a Cynt

Bitch should have killed her pimp and not some random John who picked her up on the corner. Now while she rots behind bars cut-throat is still on the streets exploiting another teen. Also she could have run at any time. She worked on the streets and could have just got a lift out of town without a trace.

Story sounds like shit. Killing him was the only way to get out?

She ran away with KutThroat then Kut wanted her to get out and earn money. So she goes to a notorious place (sonic burger joint) for girls to prostitute, essentially shes pimping herself out for money for Kut. The guy in the truck Johnny Allen just wanted to engage in coitus with a prostitute (oldest profession), took her to his home. Obviously a mistake cause she wanted to rob him.

He bought her food, she eat and use his rest room but then she claims she was scared? It all doesn't make sense. That's why the jury found her guilty. It's only getting publicity because Kanye/Beyonce tweeted about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=rAI9yEJi6Kk

hilariously bad divide and conquer post.

just awful. you're not a smart person and will never be successful.

itt: whites guilt tripping over stupid niggershines

What’s the world coming to when Kim West is looked to for guidance.

I care not for this young, yet skanky she-boon.

literally fake news

Good

Should have worked up the courage to go to the police.

>post pubsecent
>pedo

Aside from that all the enablers of trafficing should be punished

she looks like a mullatto troublemaker who would just go out and be a menace to society. Just keep her in prison.

still better than living 's shit country.

ffs do some research even the niggers at Newsweek say she wasn't a child prostitute.
She's just some violent little nigger than robbed a guy and killed him

Love how well each comment fits its flag in this thread

Most of what you wrote is correct, except they did not have sex. Read the court transcript. And her IQ is 134. She's not mentally retarded.

tncourts.gov/sites/default/files/browncyntoiadeniseopn.pdf

BTW, she was convicted, and an appeals court upheld the conviction.

>proceeded to go to sleep around her while leaving guns not under lock and key.

She didn't shoot him with his gun. She had her own in her purse.

Voilà! Someone is using his noggin.

This is so fucking old. This girl is in her 30's or something now.

Can anyone fill me in on why people are all of the sudden talking about her?

The celebrity niggers can start all the hashtags they want. It's not going to overturn a court ruling. In 6 months from now, no one will even remember her. There will be the next outrage de jour to focus on.

Thats a nigger so 95% change on this.

>Can anyone fill me in on why people are all of the sudden talking about her?

>The let-everyone-out-of-prison-especially-the-blacks movement was derailed by Trump's election. They want to resume it.
>Feminists have been agitating that women shouldn't be imprisoned 'cuz the only reason they turn to crime is the patriarchy, i.e. it's men's fault all time everywhere. They think this is a good case to push that cause
>The #MeToo movement has primed normies to chimp out.

>mutt hoker
>IQ134
Oppa you need to grow up.

Read the transcript. She was given an IQ test and that's her score. Outliers exist.

>Even in Poland.

>Roy Moore ice-cream van meme for Sup Forums.jpg
>Kekistani flag

Hookers rarely kill their pimp boyfriends, unfortunately. They are psychologically abused and very loyal. She will prbably have a nicer standard of life in prison though.

>that second article.
I hate the UK so fucking much.

No, she isn't

Like anyone would kidnap a nigger to be a sex slave

The UK makes me so fucking sad. What the fuck happened?

OP