Tfw when that libertarian meetup didn't turn to be all that it was hyped it up to be

>tfw when that libertarian meetup didn't turn to be all that it was hyped it up to be

which one are you

any qt girls?

ID PREFER IF YOU DIDNT TREAD ON ME!!!

wow, a burger from a bar that you can actually hold and bite into

dat one lone cutie wearing docs and leggings lost in a sea of beta

Doesn't look so bad

Not a fan of the high chair barrel-table set up though, doesn't seem very comfortable.

if you don't like high chairs you should eat somewhere else

notice their vexed looks and furrowed brow. especially the man idly holding the bottle against his lips. he doesn't know what he does and this kind of behavior isn't in his genetic code as he is a robot slime descended from above like many of his kind churned out in the galactic laboratories. all these political meetups have a point in sight. divide conquer and then lobotomize humans to replace them with robot drones. notice the urban exodus too.

>a sea of beta

17 people in OPs pic, 8 of them women.

>HARR HARR FAGGITS, The right are all Beta basement dwellers!!

seriously shareblue, just fuck off, im sick of feeling sorry for you after reading your posts.

lolbertarians have good meetups, at least, in comparison to other rightwing meetups

17 'people' - read robotic slime. none of them are human you dummy. it is obvious to the bare eye that their conspicuous furrowed brow glances stand out.

lol I think you're a little riled up there bud. I don't have to be shareblue to say there isn't a fuckable man in that pic. And chicks have a beta tier too

looks alright but could be better. nice burger tho

where's this? I want in on the secret /bulpol/ meeting

There's girls there and no landwhales in sight , if that's really a libertarian meetup it's far better than I expected them to be.

The virgin left libertarian vs the chad ancap

>no portable rocket launchers
>no cattle prods for shock therapy of those who infringe NAP by touching you
>sharing food with others without a monetary transaction backed by showing little pieces of gold from your pocket

some betas but overall not bad, i'd have a burger and beer there even if it's just for 20 minutes

Are these people Turanists?

>English at a meeting in Bulgaria

The Zulu are a real problem.

25 tiny fries, four whole onion rings, but a decent looking burger

Shit did I get the wrong address?

Me on the right

line up by height

>tfw when your majestic height allows you first dibs at filling your styrofoam container with as much of the delicious, buttery popcorn from the watermelon basket as you desire
>bespectacled beta manlets are left to do their best to claw out the hard, tasteless leftover kernels embedded in disgusting, used-up watermelon
manlets btfo again

>all white people

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

that looks like a pretty good time tbqh
i'm impressed that many bulgarians are even interested in libertarian thought and american sensibilities about freedom

it's bulgaria, the only non-whites there are gypsy scum