ARE THERE ANY AUSTRALIAN MP'S THAT ARE ACTUALLY AUSTRALIAN????

ARE THERE ANY AUSTRALIAN MP'S THAT ARE ACTUALLY AUSTRALIAN????

Other urls found in this thread:

xyz.net.au/australians-australian-parliament/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the world is so fucked.

>checked
gotta get rid of dual citizenship for politicians famalam

We're all immigrants user. It's their land.

Theres nothing wrong with having British citizenship though.
Our head of state is the Queen.

Even new zealand isnt a big deal imo.

most of yours are dual israeli

wait, it's illegal to be a dual citizen and a politician there?
how do we get this here Sup Forums

Dual citizen by descent means she has a british grandparent. Shes australian. Its a fucking coup basically. When are we ousting the jewish ones?

The funny thing is, there are a lot of jews in parliament but nobody has complained about their dual Israeli citizenship

"Citizen by descent" wat the fuck is this shit. I thought if youre born here your Australian.

Maybe somebody should

Its MADNESS. You cant have aussies with british parents but you can have israelis? Wtf

where'd they come from?

all they had to do was renounce their extra citizenship before running for office.

Can you imagine if US senators resigned for being dual citizens?

Wadjina

What a cucked thing to say, even as a joke

I brought it up and the person said

"Their parents came to australia fleeing the nazi holocaust, they have a right to embrace their heritage"

well, they're all spies for Israel and Mueller is investigating them. Theyre fucked.

Yeah, they shouldve known the rules. But lets apply this fairly. B

china influence keep growing

This whole thing is a scheme by Labor to force an election, or change the citizenship laws so chinese cunts can get into parliament.

>dreamtime nonsense
sounds like typical boong shenanigans

The rules are there because of loyalty. I doubt they say anything about persecution exceptions

This is soros's get up.

>ARE THERE ANY AUSTRALIAN MP'S THAT ARE ACTUALLY AUSTRALIAN????

Dream time seems like some 2woke shit tbqh

Old headline. Stolen from the conservacucks at xyz.

xyz.net.au/australians-australian-parliament/

Good line though.

>by descent
if she was born in the US she could be president (if she was a male)

>This whole thing is a scheme by Labor to force an election, or change the citizenship laws so chinese cunts can get into parliament.
This. And i think they realised that a lot of the outliers that dont play along and will fight for sovereignty happen to be dual citz. They prob did it all for baaaaaaaahney

does it fucking matter?

Guys I love you, but you can't be this retarded. You're literally descended from us, of course you're all gonna be /brit/s
You let them throw out "non-aussies" soon you'll only have abos in parliament

One. One only.

They're pushing for a referendum to change the Constitution so that dual citizens can be ministers and Senators again.

That's how much contempt they have for us.

HOW CAN WE DANCE WHILE OUR EARTH IS TURNING

Abos and jews and chinese. Thats all we need.

really hope somebody feeds that dog,
and that it didn't just die there begging for the humans to feed it while they sit there and eat roo meat in front of him

Doesn't count as Israel is indistinguishable from the US of A at this point in time.

This is what I was afraid of. Then any cunt can run who spends 4 years here. You could stack the deck with sorosbux

what did she mean by this?

Well yeah.

Members of the Australian parliament shouldn't have dual loyalties.

Is it that hard?

fuck yourself you wont win these one

See? Pauline is awesome, even to camel jockeys who don't deserve it.

You mean from literally zero?

You silly chinks always believe your own propaganda and overstate your importance. Your ridiculous communist regime hasn't even outlasted the Soviet one yet and you still seem to genuinely believe you'll dominate the world. Brainwashed resentful little yellow manlets.

I feel this leads to Chinese at.al becomeing politicians via skype, because we dont have any politicians left

China's influence in Australia is a LITTLE bit more than zero.

so it's illegal for Anglos to be Australian MPs now?

what about chinks, lebs, pakis etc? I bet they all get a free pass

I was joking mate. I fear they are rejigging it to get the good ones out and set it up for anyone to run. We have resisted a lot of shit and they want to fuck us over like they have elsewhere.

I noticed shit really ramped up after the us election to undercut us. There might even be butthurt inspiring it.

>anglos

Does Kakoschke or moore sound like an Anglo name to you?
>part of the Nick Xenophon team
DOES MOTHERFUCKING XENOPHON SOUND LIKE AN ANGLO NAME TO YOU CUNT?

She can get fucked.

(((they))) are pushing for this yank slut to be a future PM

Yes.

It has gone from actually zero to some, i.e. rich chinks getting to meet politicians and being treated well because western politicians have became debased whores that do anything for people with money.

Then the zhangs and the wangs see this and conclude that this means China owns the country because they are brainwashed monkeys.

We need to fix our politics though. and we will. People are waking up and beginning to demand more.

Nz is less of a deal than British.
Also anybody born before 1949 was born a British subject and not an Australian citizen.

>nothing wrong with British Citizenship
no not normally but if you want to represent our country in federal government, you better be an aussie and nothing else.

can (((you))) name them for us, Chuckles?

This

China can literally cripple our housing market.

They own so many properties that if they wanted to they could all sell for wayyyyy less than the going rate and fuck up the median house prices.

>all these mp's getting caught up in duel citizenship drama
>pauline hanson is running around campaigning gaining a fuck ton of support

>the fucking state of our government

they are communist infiltrators. i think you know what to do

Literally who?

Then again I said the same thing the day it was announced Malcolm Turnbull was our new PM so it's not impossible......

No it's gone from little to lots. Andrew Robb sold out the fucking port facilities to China right out from under the seppos noses and nobody has ever pulled him up on it. Aside from Shanghai Sam no-one even gets censured for taking gook dosh.

>they could all sell for wayyyyy less than the going rate

as if they would though. theyre schlomo-tier penny pinchers

>nationalize international owned property
>sell it to people
>literally free chinese money

i mean they might try to war us or something over it but ay fuck it

if you have a parent born in the uk before a certain year you are a dual citizen or some crap by default
which is a huge amount of white aussies

The meme media and reddit tier people have long forgiven muh Sam because he posts le best memes XD

Lib Lab has ruined Australia. There's no way we avoid an Irish/Japanese bubble pop now.

>muh union jobs can't touch property lad t. ALP
>muh construction and real estate and finance businesses cant touch property lad t. LIBNAT

If you have to ask, you're probably screwed.

>88
Dance in the dreamtime
aka centrelink

Sam doesn't seem to realise that the general public doesn't love him as much as the journos do.

more like the next kevin07 that gets sucker punched from faceless men

>when your choice is gommie or gommie-lite

ALP internal shit is ever so slightly vicious.

Liquorland?

W-what influence?

FAIR DINKUM DIM SIM BULLSHIK

That's just a silly thing to believe.

They're not gonna decide to suddenly sell property for much less than they paid for it are they?

And even if they were that stupid and able to act in concert then so what? Lots of poorer real Australians could get homes at low prices. Either way it's an absurd hypothetical.

Australia is a huge country. I agree western governments make it too easy for rich foreigners to buy influence.however what the chinese own may include a few big eye catching investments but it's a tiny fraction of the wealth of the country.

That said, being complacent is not ok either and they have to go back.

Time to get angry and clean house.

show bob
show wadjina

To be fair this is all the fucking IPA style libertarians fault.

Stupid cunts.

>They're not gonna decide to suddenly sell property for much less than they paid for it

They never sell it. Never.

>cripple our housing market
>bad

OH NO!!!! WHAT WILL WE ALL DO IF HOUSES SUDDENLY BECOME AFFORDABLE!?!??!>?>@!?2#K

Oh no a bunch of corrupt and cowardly little faggots on a lawn

HOW WILL WHITE MEN EVER RECOVER

All the meme faggots who talk to me about how the bubble is going to burst from increased interest rates. There's not gonna be increased interest rates. It's just gonna burst because there's no more greater fools.

Look at the entire fucking worlds interest rates then tell me Australia's gonna buck the trend because we're so much stronger than the rest of the world for no reason.

Yes, the Jewish ones, you can trust (((them))).

>not having convict ancestors

Fuck off pommy bastard.

Cunt's fucked.

so I heard you like pasta

Chinks own this island. Anyone denying it needs a rock to the head.

SEE THIS? This would NEVER HAPPEN in your country. Leave us Australians to sort this out while you rot on your immigrant island.

that filename...

It's my picture. I named it that about 6 months ago and have posted it dozen or so times. Usually to shit on boomer traitors. It's really spread around...

Corporate leftists are so damn stupid.....

But he has a roo already.

M a r v e l o u s

A reminder no-one though there was a problem with dual British/Australian citizenship (since it's the same sovereign) until One Nation won a senate seat in 1998.

Some of them will be forced to. Lots of PRC chinks in the west can only live it up as they do based on transfers from the PRC. Once that bubble begins to burst, you can expect capital outflows to dry up and lots of on paper wealth disappearing. Many of them have enough real wealth in the west that they'll be ok after selling off a few things but some of them will be in big trouble.

Exactly. Stupid pommy fuckheads. Can't even do Brexit right.

aussie economy has always been boom bust

so what's fueling the house boom and what country are they from and who permitted it?

(Labor Greens)

>and who permitted it?

Libs

If they refinance to interest only mortgages they'll survive just by paying that, or sell the property and keep the capital gains profit and buy something smaller.

We've setup property here that it's a better investment than the sharemarket, bonds and low ROI businesses in many cases.

They all laughed at the stupid One Nation redneck who forgot their dual citizenship.

Then they ALL turned around and did exactly the same thing.

(Banks arent profitting the most off it)
(Banks arent inherently Liberal)
(Banks)

You wanna see some record profits year on year kid?

Do you realize many of them pool money from family members to buy outright then pay of an interest free loan to 'the family'.

Anglos obviously can't compete with those tactics, since most boomers would rather set their money on fire than help the kids buy a house.

Ez mortgages and credit availability. Fuck it's hot today

Nationalize Chinese owned housing.

House homeless.

Nationalise chinese owned farms.

Jobs to all.

Problem fixed. Gas indonesia.