Anti-russian exhibition in London (video with titles)

>pavilion with Pussy Riot exhibits
>2 fat dissidents who advocate Siberian independence
>one of an artist that threw molotov cocktail on the doors of FSB building in Moscow, fled to France and said he was a polticial refugee. Then he did the same thing on a bank in Paris and was immediately arrested and waits trial
>Russian tv barges in, everybody gets triggered.

twitter.com/TamrikoT/status/933158608828817409

Other urls found in this thread:

russian-council.org/manifest/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putin's_Palace
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait, those are subhumans, that’s clear. But what Russian about Putin? He deserves the ROPE. Putin is a CPSU member since 1970s and called the collapse of the Soviet Jewnion a great tragedy. Feel free to link up your claims. Living in Germany, grandson of the White Guard Leader, Alexander von Hahn decided to revive the Russian Council of Baron Peter Wrangel and published the "Manifesto of the Renaissance of Russia".

russian-council.org/manifest/

For a discussion of this document, the author invites everyone, regardless of their country of residence and party affiliation. The main task – "to resist the regime of Vladimir Putin", which, according to Baron, is the direct heir of Judeo-Bolshevism.

>western soy boys butthurt all over tge place about russians
>While russian at russia die from HIV, radiation, starvation or corruption of the "goverment"
Being slav is truly the curse, but i guess at leadt im white

"pussy riot"
wat is that, like, an antifa demonstration?

>but i guess at leadt im white
And with Putin that too, can become a thing of he past.

Really?

Russian liberal art preformance group of couple of chicks (ethnic jews ofc) who barged in an orthodox church during mass and started yelling how everybody is an idiot, Putin this, Putin that. Then they went to jail for a year or so, fled to the west and same as the rest of their kind, peddle anti Russian views.

Mikhail Khodorkovsky, Gari Kasparov, Masha Gessen, Ilya Ponomarev, Alexei Navalny, Ksenia Sobchak...my fucking God, list just keeps growing.

These are Russian diaspora living here that fund the anti Putin press. You call them Oligarchs? I don't know but we don't like them, they are scummy and tacky. I mean sure you've got money that's great but do you really need to buy a tiger rug? It just looks atrocious! No class at all if I'm honest with you Boris.

>muh jews
Subhuman FOREIGN sandnigger when it comes to Russia. Nothing more - nothing less. Plenty of Jews with Putin, some are against them.

>Alexa Navalny
Is a pro-gun racist. What’s your deal, bydlo?

so when will Russia kill british royal family?

oh boy

pic related, just bunch of lesbo's being band wannabees i guess

Navalny is a retard first, pro-gun racist second. No need to assign him somewhat legitimate political opinions.

The Russian average wage is less than our minimum. Given their work ethics and the countries wealth (none of them to be found wanted) you get a pretty good idea how their leadership works.
Journalists dying, etc.

>*country's

The day this site has allowed meme flags again is the day Sup Forums worsened.

>siberian independence
I mean, nobody likes moscow residents, but it's not like siberia has a "muh texas independence" attitude or anything

Also bots.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putin's_Palace

>a country less significant and active in politics than Belgium or Switzerland shittalks a nuclear power
Adorable.

And yet it unmasks FSB. Try harder.

>thinking that Olgino operates on Sup Forums or 2ch and not in Odnoklassniki where what it does is actually effective
>thinking you're making a grand discovery when saying that FSB does shady shit
Ah, how I wish punitive psychiatry was still a thing.

1.natural resources
2.army large enough to defend them

thats rare

>no industry
>all natural resources in the hands of a few oligarchs tied to Putin
>for a country as big and wealthy as Russia
>and the citizens still have shit purchasing power

Reminds me of Angola.

t, ukrainian whore

>no industry
No such thing as space industry
No such thing as aircraft industry
And of course we don't produce and sell military equipment

>shit purchasing power
It is well enough to see thousands of idiots stay in line for iPhone X and Kayne West shoes.

Watch this fukken manlet...it's always the tiny people

Putin may be a monster, but he holds back the neolib monsters. Anybody that even tangentially defends pussy riot needs to be liquidated.

Olgino operatives post on Sup Forums off the clock as a hobby. The fact that they're not getting paid doesn't change anything.

Quit your horseshit. The Rockefeller Republicans and neo liberals are the enemy westerners need to focus on first. The western powers are so much more powerful than Putin, in fact I suspect Putin is their puppet. You worry about your shit. Let the west deal with it's internal enemies.

Кoнтopy-тo нe пaли, a?