Flip Flap Thread

Because discussion was just starting in the last one, and there can never be enough ogling/deconstructing pastel-colored lesbians.

Other urls found in this thread:

solitarybee.hatenablog.com/entry/2016/11/29/083907
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480605463072.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480610606847.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480608213618.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480611843422.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480614248182.webm
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone have webm's of this last episode. I'm lazy

No, but the imagery of Cocona traveling through a birth canal and emerging from a sheltered, dark womb (her past life of lonely sequestration from the world) into a new, bright world (the world now that she has engaged with it through papika) was about as blatant as possible.

Are you agreeing with me?

Three different Flip Flap threads right now.

Papika's house would be the world outside the vagina, technically.

nice chatroom mentality

>the pleasure of being cummed inside

>three threads in 30 seconds

DELET THIS

What is KKk's end game? What is a Mimi?

I've wondered this since she first appeared in that outfit, but what, if anything, do the two tails symbolize?

They want to kill all black people

How does flifl/a/ feel about their show flopping hard?

Shop them naked!

This brings an interesting point I wanted to talk about.

Should we see Cocona entering into Papika's house through the obvious vagina tunnel to be representative of regression or progression?

In other words, is she overcoming her anxiety (spikes) to leave her old world and enter a new one, representing her growth as a character in gradually becoming more comfortable with leaving her shell?

Or is she fleeing from the unpleasant and scary world, escaping the responsibilities of burgeoning adulthood and the inevitability of change by metaphorically unbirthing (a common fruedian trope, by the way) that takes her back through the birth canal and into a warm, welcoming, safe and unchanging womb of juvenile whimsy?

I feel like the scene can be seen both ways. It's hard to not see Cocona entering Papika's little playden as escapism, since she's essentially leaving the real world behind to play in a childlike space of safety and comfort, but at the same time her prior identity was so passive and so repressed that any tendency to embrace her drives seems like a step into the world, even if it comes in the form of a pastel slumberparty.

Which way do you guys think Cocona passed through the birth canal here, in or out?

>Use the Direct Drive (rebuilt from the recovered shards of Mimi) to alter reality through Pure Illusion, likely with some intent of "curing" it in a twisted medical way
>One half of the original Direct Drive, the origin of the shards, Cocona's mother through her lover Dr. Salt, former Doctor of Asclepius

This was the first non-shit episode since 3, and even that crap Papika got BTFO. Shame it came way too late and now the flip flopping is unavoidable.

>Started this anime since I saw some webms on Sup Forums and seemed like a comfy aventure anime/precure shoutout
>It actually is like a comfy aventure anime/precure shoutout for a while
>Then the alzheimer episode happened
>now this
NOONE TOLD ME I WOULD FEEL

Nice pasta

>sh-t
don't use vulgarity on Sup Forums.org

Fuck off.

Want to do something fun, oneechan?

Indeed, this is a Christian message board

Maybe it's meant to be a little of both, showing the ambiguity of her situation and what path to take, as this ambiguity of choices is one of the most defining characteristics of coming of age.

This is a flifla thread, we're all from Sup Forums.

Tonight, Y/u/y/u/

bad, but $65 dollars for 2 episodes is too much

Is being smug a requirement for joining the KKK?

I liked most of the episodes but I would have to say that there was a slant to the imagery and visual motifs that was present in episodes 1-4 (mostly 1, 2 and 4) and hasn't really been there since. I'd say that the show got visually more straightforward, or less open I guess. Even stuff like the color symbolism in 6 is way clearer and matter-of-fact compared with the spiky motifs, the sexual innuendo from episode 2 and the referential baggage

Not really saying it's wrong for the show to get more straightforward about itself when it gets closer to the plot stuff, but I liked the floaty charm of the early episodes and think it would be a bit more unique had they exploited it and built the whole narrative around it.

solitarybee.hatenablog.com/entry/2016/11/29/083907
>That Pepe post
Why you do this? you know aliens might be watching us too?

>pure jitter
>jitter
>slight irregular movement, variation, or unsteadiness, especially in an electrical signal or electronic device
Yayaka confirmed to turn into a robot?

I'll try my best to repost.

Flip Flap threads are a combination of Sup Forums + /u/ anyways.

Will Nyunyu also make Cocona feel hot and bothered?

Of course

Thanks user

When she sees the Cockana.

Combination of /u/, sure but not Sup Forums

The sakuga quantity kinda went down. Reminds me of Phantom World and how from episode 7-10 there wasn't much sakuga either.

Is this some joke I'm not getting? God how far this board has fallen.

>Cocona in the shadow
>Papika in the light
This is two people was the last moment of conversation as a friend.
Google translate never fails to make me laugh

Fuck off cancer

Sup Forums fags have been ruining Sup Forums for a while now. This is not a joke sadly

Why do they refer to Buu as he when the scientist said only girls can enter the PI?

Why is she so perfect and smug?

>only girls can enter the PI?
When was this said?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480605463072.webm

He might be an older model of the "twins".

That was more of a "only you girls" than "only girls" also buu actually speaks in episode 1, sounds like a guy.

>Great episode for Yayaka Cooks
>studio 3Hz has been authenticated as our brother.
>Abdomen is exposed? Very odious ......
I'm dying

I WANT YAYAKA TO WIN THE COCONA BOWL

So at this point we pretty much all agree this is better than Madoka, right?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480610606847.webm
longer version.

Well this is a flifla thread, we're all cancer here. Kind of the Phantom World fanbase during winter, the ReZero fanbase of spring, or the Mob Psycho fanbase of summer.

please stop embarrassing my girlfriend. she doesn't appreciate it

>only girls can enter the PI
Then explain Toto.

Why is she so dead?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480608213618.webm

>>>/irc/

Anyone else fucking LOVE this shot? Whenever I see it crop up in a thread I just have to stare at it for a while, it's perfect.

The face being obscured by a typical worker cap, coupled with the glowing bluescreen and the lighting on the guy's front give him a really old-school vibe. The little glimpse of the muted, orange sky creates a great bit of contrast with the mostly darker bushes on the background and the near-black vertical edges on both edges of the screen give the picture sort of a 4:3 feel. Like the guy is hiddden, and also trapped, but you can still grasp freedom from the bit of sky. The overall color palette gives a super nostalgic feeling too, you know, because this whole area and dude are clearly related to the past and to the 'loss' of someone

It's basically vaporwave without feeling like it was specifically manufactured to evoke vaporwave. I love it, easily the best part of that episode.

Stop trying to justify your presence here, you are one or two Sup Forumsfags who happen to be in this specific thread. Nothing about this show's discussion base on this board had anything to do with Sup Forums until you brought it up.

Aers disagrees

Don't compare us to Phantom World please

>Yayaka wakes up

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480611843422.webm

the way he's wearing his hat it would be impossible for him to see his screen

Both shows, threads and followers are very similar, it's hard not to compare. You might not see it but it's very clear from an outsider point of view.

delete this red-pill

t. cat

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1480614248182.webm

Still hasn't had its madoka ep 10 yet.

This is a very sub-par shot, especially for FF

he probably tipped it down in sadness after his computer crashed and he lost all the work he had been doing

so have the Flip Flappers even won a single battle without the Spandex Twins basically rescuing their asses?

Nah

Yayaka, what's 3P?

It's young Papika, obscured to hide her identity. Jacket is the same in the flashbacks, and now it's a bit too small for her.

It's were Papika watches and I have fun with Cocona.

Kinda reminds me of this

Not really. Cocona and Papika are pretty shit fighters. I think the only thing they managed to beat themselves was the Spider in Iroha's PI.

>phantom shit

kys

Yeah the hairstyle is pretty similar.

It's either that or Mimi I'd say, but Mimi doesn't fit the figure in the OP as well as short-haired Papika.

>kys

That's Sup Forums speak, I guess it's normal here since we're all from Sup Forums

that big eye covered thing? it got blown up by rockets while they were fighting it.

Did Iroha's episode remind you of this?

It's just a dude wearing a hat

Fuck off with these Generals

He kind of looks like the main character of Watch Dogs

I blame Cocona for that.
The tank is basically doing all the work while Cocona, the only one with a real weapon, spectates. She hasn't actually contributed to combat since episode 3

Interesting too that she eventually rejects that escapism.

It's a metaphor for Cocona discovering hot lesbian sex.

Fuck off.

Calm down, we all play vidya in this flifla thread, I mean it's a well known fact that this show is very popular among Sup Forums anons.