Is jake tapper - dare i say it - /ourguy/?

is jake tapper - dare i say it - /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2010/10/02/business/media/02cnn.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf why is cnn kinda based recently

>praising people with common sense
Is there a severe lack of people with it in the US? This normally wouldn't be noteworthy at all.

haven't you been folllowing the news? Liberal America has literally gone insane.

It is in these political climates where you're expected to denounce common sense

they want that merger

They're not, the people that they're up against are just so fucking insane that they have to take the rational standpoint in response. It's a gradual cultural pushback when these nutcases are overplaying their hands, despite places like CNN formerly enabling their behavior.

this

if they formerly enabled their behavior and now they're defending said behavior, how does this work?

Tapper has enough freedom as one of their biggest names to say what he pleases so long as it falls well within the boundaries of acceptable liberal (by which i mean both neoconservative and neoliberal) speech. What this is a sign of is the shifting back of the Overton window. It's acceptable for a white liberal man to say this now.

Double think / mental gymnastics / having no real set of morals

It's in short supply these days especially among public figures. It's a good exercise to call it out and applaud it whenever it does show up.

At least post the full takedown OP

Tapper impressed on this one

Maybe they see the writing on the wall, that their own ideology is destroying their party's power.

Because destroying careers with sexual harassment allegations is enough to bring down the Establishment they serve, and they're scared.

Liberal media, liberal politicians, liberals in Hollywood... they were untouchable before. And now they can be destroyed with a few words. (And it doesn't work as well/at all on conservatives, which is what frightens them the most.)

If Jake Tapper is not willing to crucify innocent men in the name of rooting out sexism from our society, then he is obviously covering up his own sexual assault.

And if Jake Tapper is tepidly endorsing sexism, then he is also endorsing and enabling racism.

Jake Tapper now supports Donald Trump

That means Jake Tapper is now worse than Adolf Hitler, we must quickly get him removed from his job and prevent him from getting any future employment to protect our niggers, jews, cunts, and faggots.
CNN made their bed, now they have to lie in it

FUCK WHICH DIRECTION CUNT

nice to see some people are still sane

like this user () says tappers big enough at CNN that he doesn't have to follow whatever narrative they are pushing

He's fucking a white male, this was inevitable. I'm actually surprised it took this long to be honest.

JAKE TAPPER IS A PEDOPHILE WHO FREQUENTS COMET PING PONG

Correct

Well he can be /tv'sguy/ too, we can share.

Behold, I am become reason, destroyer of thots.

Kek

Because not even they believe in the narrative they have to push at this point.

TV people used to give zero fucks when sluts claimed whatever they wanted against the common man and laughed when the former Roth in jail for bullshit charges.

Lately the fire is starting to burn even the all might tv demi gods and they're starting to realize what fucking mistake is to allow salty whores to dictate.

I don't think they believe in anything

Heh, I like you.

Nice zinger New Zealand,

What ever happened to that bellatap guy who was obsessed with Bella Thorne when she was 12 ? I wonder what his reaction to recent Bella happenings

kek

Tapper's alright, but it's annoying that he buys into the Russia bullshit.

This is what happens when you have absolutely nothing to fight for and just want to stay relevant regardless of whom you damage.

American woman need a fucking wake up call to seriously just fuck off back to the kitchen

Whoa, can he do that as a CNN employee?

This. They had lavar ball on yesterday and the insane shit he said made them sound like Fox news in comparison

I have a love/hate with Tapper. Liked him before 2014. Hated him during the election (had occasional decent human moments), and now he has a decent ratio of shitty and decent opinions.

omg I hate CNN now!

this is why you NEVER stand up for women

they will backstab you or some other innocent man with no remorse

Tapper is a tool that seems edgy to normaller than normal normies. Hence why his acknowledging the obvious automatically bestows virtue upon him and is kinda astounding.

Welcome to the cult of based Fapper, er,...Jake Fa...whatever

Pretty much this. The people they'd commonly side with are getting so batshit insane to the average person, it becomes harder and harder to agree with them.

i agree. tapper is 90% shill, but he's independent enough to show some personal input; which i respect

>undoing the patriarchy
This wave of accusations will only hurt women in the long run. It's cute watching them LARP as if it's their great reckoning.

he dated Lewinsky forchrisakes

No, but this guy is:

>Rick Sanchez, a daytime anchor at CNN, was fired on Friday, a day after telling a radio interviewer that Jon Stewart was a bigot and that “everybody that runs CNN is a lot like Stewart.”

>The latter comment was made shortly after Mr. Stewart’s faith, Judaism, was invoked.

nytimes.com/2010/10/02/business/media/02cnn.html

>This wave of accusations will only hurt women in the long run.

How?
Woman are law makers are complicit to one another, the law makers will make any law that will get them re elected and cunts will impose any law get damn please.

The only thing that will hurt the current feminsanity is the common cuck American man saying enough is enough, fuck woman and their bullshit

In English, please.

>Hated him during the election (had occasional decent human moments)

Was he virulently against Trump? I don't remember him ever being a problem.

Tapper is an actual human, unlike most of the lizards in the media