See how easy that was?

>washington owned slaves
TEAR THEM DOWN

Pass a hat to save the swastika

Quick,submit paperwork to mark it as an excavation site and look for other artifacts

The irony in a Muslim lecturing us on what’s evil.

>monuments to evil
Why is everything so black and white to normies?

Do americans think only in binary? Either evil, or good! Nothing inbetween!
Fucking dumbasses.

>implying Sup Forums has nuance

Is this your first day, sheep fucker?

God damn it /pol everytime I see this shit I build another ar.

Don't compare Southern Confederates to degenerate butt fuck homosexual Germans

>Germans are cucked faggots

WEW LAD, this is news to us all!

>muslims being against the nazi

that like saying muslims are for gay rights

When do we tear down the mosques?

The 6 million jew meme was because the allies needed to run a massive smear campaign after purposely killing hundreds of thousands of Japanese and German women and children long after the outcome of the war was decided and there were standstills. They chose to kill innocent civilians rather than negotiate so both parties could end in peace.

When the western world collapses in the next century, Hitler will be proven right. Killing the axis only put off the inevitable another century or two.

Certainly more politically diverse than the average American normalfag. But even if I take your point to heart, Sup Forums is a small community, so the "lack of nuance" is excusable. But 300+ million people who treat poltiics as a "good" vs "evil" situation is laughable.
The American population is in a desperate need of some (neutral) political education. Spend the year right before they graduate and gain the right to vote educating them.

Bump

>evil

These christcucks I swear

moar?

its a trap

You can probably find the rest in the archives. I downloaded just that picture, and the one in my post. No idea who that guy actually is.