it sounds like she lurks here

>pro fag marriage
>pro abortion

she is /our girl/

>this video is unavailable

all signs point to yes

Mirror
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo

Hahahahah an entire race of down syndrome kids with white adults who have to guilt everyone else into treating them as "equal" at the cost of society. I hate women in politics

I've always thought abos get a harsh rap.
If monkeys got given alcohol (and petrol) would we judge them for getting fucked up all the time?
Of course not.
Is it funny?
Yes
But I can't both subscribe to aboriginals being a different race as well as expecting them to act human
Don't be rama rama

Reminds me of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

they're maybe one of the most right wing parties we have along with Onenation, the conservatives and katter
You might disagree with some aspects but I'll take the guns in exchange for fag marriage

They are similar to niggers in the U.S. in that women, demand they be treated equal, be given equal rights, and have affirmtative action. As one quality post once said, women are the niggers of gender.

what the fuck is wrong with abortion? stop being a conservacuck

Its literally the murder of babies?

I have never met an American nog in my life, so correct me if I'm wrong, but Abos seem to be a large evolutionary step down from them

>muh black babies!! someone save them!!

shutup cunt

I don't think me or ancap give two shits about black babies. I think we care about white babies being aborted.

you can't have it one way ya dumb cunts, majority of babies aborted are black so put up with it.

You clearly lack both critical thinking skills and a comprehension of the English language.

If your at war and you kill someone is it murder? If you are executing a criminal is it murder? Come the day of the rope, martial law has been declared and we are rounding up all the kikes will that be murder?

NO.

To be murder it must be both intentional and illegal. Abortion is legal therefore it is by definition not murder.

abortion provices a means for concealment of crimes against minors and a quick fix for a immoral lifestyle

if people thought about the consequences of their actions and took responsibility for creating life rather than flushing it down the toilet, maybe society would be better for it in the long run

Audible kek

Yes she was ahead of her time
Not afraid to say what all the PC were

I really like that she supports australian gun rights too

The problem is not a lack of white people, we have plenty of them. The problem is an excess of shitskins.

Earth would be a nicer place if it was not so over populated. It would be good for the environment too.

>Pic related used a baud definition of white, a more traditional definition puts us around 700 million

People who would kill there own offspring should not be reproducing. I promote there choice to remove themselves from the gene pool one fetus at a time. I don't care what race they are if they would have an abortion they don't deserve to propagate. And don't falsely imply I'm being civ nat about this. I fully support the extermination of unmanaged shit skins. We can keep a few specimens in zoos and such.

And don't give me that bullshit about minors. They know well enough to go to the cops if it was not consensual. My grandmother was raising her 5 siblings alone when she was 13 (her mom was dead and her dad was at a mining camp most of the year). Kids old enough to breed are not infants and assholes like you prevent them from growing the fuck up.

>Muslims specimens in the zoo
>minors having 'consensual' intercourse

nice try ASIO

>ASIO
Australian Security Intelligence Organisation?

That's funny.

> harsh rap
youtu.be/fMI7F4Nfq7A

Black babies grow up to be black Centrelink bludgers.... I worked at Social Security/Centrelink for 20 years and this is EXACTLY what happens every single day. They are always tough at the front door screaming "Yous are all cunts".
youtu.be/WUxm08yKlIo

>Abos seem to be a large evolutionary step down
Drug addicted quarter casts are even worse
youtu.be/ElYiOLqFeKU