Europeans should colonize the 3rd word shitholes again

world*

Please no. Get your shit together yourselves. Fucking worthless continent.

I wish if it was that easy... but it has been proven repeatedly that we can't "get our shit together ourselves".

and if you didn't ... more refugees will come to your countries and that won't stop until the west turns into a shithole

Too busy being colonized by the third world

This.

They wanted the power with all the goodies and none of the downsides. Hard ruling isn't it? They made their bed and they can fucking die in it.

No. Build walls.
The third world can go fuck itself.

You cunts are really pushing your luck with the mass refugees shit if it carries on it will completely break the liberal order and Europe will start throwing them into ovens again.

We gave you your chance Africa. You've made your bed, now lie in it.

Let us come home black man.

You're just worried they're going to colonize 3rd world countries again, just like you.

But if we own Africa once again, we can easily make them go back in Africa

You own Mali and the Central African Republic. Your troops are constantly bleeding/dying for their backwardness.

Africa, the Gulf and Middle East and Latina America should all just be nuked for the good of humanity.

France as well, with their EGALITARIAN, LIBERTARIAN, FROTTAGING ways, thinking they can tame beasts.

HAH! Fools.

It is sad but we do that for uranium mostly not for their safety
Well we need to get all the ressources first then we sent back all our third world population and finally, we nuke them

You just want us to stop Shlomo, don't you?
I guess European colonizers must be better than Jewish ones.

Use gas then, gas will keep the resources safe. We have shitloads of sarin and VX if you need it.

Good price as well! Give you good deal!!!

>Get your shit together
That isn't in the world's best interest, we don't want a billion more people demanding a even a lower middle class lifestyle, the Earth cannot sustain that kind of resource demand.

We absolutely should bring colonialism back and keep them in a state of affairs where their average life span is short and their resource requirement is low.

We ought to do the same with India, after we glass China.

An Africa without blackies would be wonderful
It would be like the colonial era but without problems

Cuck talk....they need to balkanize...every ethnic tribe has self determination. Thatll be a step forward.
Corruption is in all countries blatent there under the table here

> tfw you will never be a cog in a western black ops task force to spread a race targeting bioweapon throughout africa to prepare it for recolonization.

Literally had multiple dreams of this. One time i was in a bad ass Jin Roh metal armor.

No, Africa should be left entirely to it's own devices. Also stop with the foreign aid, it just exacerbates the problem. It's interesting how the people that claim to want to help Africa just make it's dependence on the developed world even worse, while simultaneously increasing overpopulation and starvation.

Alas, China owns Africa now.

I honestly wonder what will happen - African leaders have no problem selling out their people for Chinese bux, and the Chinese are crazy mantispeople who care about nothing.

He's not wrong.

The next time the British come, we are going to kill everyone we see.

UK is being colonized by Africa instead

It is, was and always will be shit until you take the black man out.

> every ethnic tribe has self determination
Not the nigger ones.

Agreed.

Chinks will take that continent- they do not care for the locals whatsoever. They will replace them with their own squinty eye workers. And where will the nogs run to? We all know.... If we have MASS immigration now- once the Chinese start replacing the africans we will have a continent full of jigaboos running towards the west

Corporations, not countries, did the initial 'imperialism'. Shit like the Dutch East India Corp. brought in their own private professional armies and bureaucracies. If you just scale back your laws and write Rape My Ass Please on your flag, I bet some benevolent multicorp will come along

Should never have left. Imagine if colonial powers had doubled down. South Africa would unironically be one of the nicest places to live on earth.

Fucking based. We need to help them with our European excellence and they should be happy.