Absolute state of Sup Forums

Imagine a world where people complain when you take their pixels away but they don't complain when you take half their income and their land rights.

Spamming this shit is just going to piss people off

Completely agree, the cunts should fucking go outside and walk their dogs at the park. I no longer care due to burnout, the common people's rage falls on deaf ears anyway.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT BUILD YOUR OWN INTERNET SORRY NOT SORRY

Hey i see my thread!

So what's the point o this sticky again?
Why can't centrists and ancaps go talk about this shit on reddit instead?

Lol it gets fucking worse

Mods are a bunch of faggots

real mutt hours

Reddit shitting up our boards with their bullshit. Maybe just go to Voat.co and leave us alone.

>hot topic
>gets upset no one has impulse control
these threads only stay alive because of you

Jews did Sup Forums.

There was an user earlier posting in a thread and jumping proxies while other user discussed parmesan cheeses. It we truly bizarre and the thread was deleted right away. This could have something to do with the shit state of the board as of late.

FPBP

Fucking idiots are perfectly okay with proven, widespread, and malicious governmental spying.

But an ISP with its own infrastructure, heaven forbid they drop the base price and set up a la' carte and check a packet. REEEEE!

The ISP doesn't have guns. Pick another. I can choose from 5, I live in rural Kansas. 1 fiber, 1 fiber/cable, 2 satellite, 1 microwave.
Of course, dialup and cellular, that just adds more.

Fucking retards, don't understand the concept of 'what could be' under innovation of necessity when people are LEFT ALONE.

Government regulation is always bad. Period. Approach any regulation in freedom first.

I am not the one bumbing it

I agree, all shills aside there are others that agree with you user.
> ICANN hosted by EU plus US net neutrality
This will only result in hate speech/thought crime laws at the UK tier. the government will overly censor content as lawsuit prevention, and also raise taxes since the censorship is a provided service and nothing is free. Bureaucracy gets convoluted and lazy, two traits I don't tolerate when out comes to subscription based service. At least if private sector is at the wheel I'll be able to cancel my subscription and end the fee. If government regulates this shit I'll be paying yet another form of welfare just to support undisciplined internet niggers

>incognito mode
>not redpilled enough to go on Sup Forums and not be an insecure little faggot who cares that someone might find out he goes on a 'white supremacist' website.

I have this shit bookmarked for convenience lel

I literally have it bookmarked too

>'white supremacist' website
Except it's not