Weekend Waifu Drawthread!

Like drawing anime related content? Got a waifu?
Well this is a thread for requesting and drawing anime waifus!
Have fun and take it easy.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/wLntYIe.jpg
imgur.com/a/3sclv
imgur.com/a/CgTGs
imgur.com/a/oEHD1
imgur.com/a/AB5KQ
imgur.com/a/XPAuG
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=851287
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FPBP

wow no other requests yet, spooky
requesting chronoire having her face squished or poked in a cute way

requesting tsuyu asui (either in her school uniform or hero outfit) doing something frog-like such as catching a fly or sitting on a lily pad!

What trickery is this

OP just wants to start early

But hey, this is a nice opportunity for the anons that don't get to have a nice art about their (cute and beautiful) waifus

A-And don't worry, i got a waifu too but i don't like to post her on these threads since i want other anons to be happy
(With these words i think some anons will recognize me)

>WWD
>at one in the morning

Fuck off

requesting someone euthanize me.

*euthanizes you*
owo

Thanks, user. Too bad it isn't real.

>Early as fuck

Just like the S2 of my favorite anime! ;_;
Y'know what they say, an early bird gots the worm

I'm pretty sure OP is drawing now, since IIRC there has been some draw threads though the week i think?

Fuck off, it's not the weekend yet. Wait a few more hours.

I broke out my tablet for the first time in a few months. Where all the requests at?

Previously the threads have started a few hours from now. Give it time, either this thread is a mistake and the real party starts then, or this one will pick up around then.

Everyone is doubtful of requesting right now because of two possibilities. This thread could be a shitposting thread and it could be deleted by the mod at any moment, or this thread is legit but no one wants to be seen as greedy

It's less fear of being seen as greedy and more that I don't want to support the thread starting now of all times by requesting in it.
Maybe this becomes a regular thing, I guess I'll have to get used to it, but for now I'd rather we continue as usual, thanks.

suspicious

Requesting Kurome dressed like Acerola from pokemon sun&moon: i.imgur.com/wLntYIe.jpg

Or sitting down bed with her back resting on a big pillow, with the bedsheets up to her middle, the bedsheets pulled down a bit to the side of her with her patting the bed next to her, telling me to get back in bed because it's too cold.

Or wearing these outfits imgur.com/a/3sclv

Or wearing some cute pajamas.

We shouldn't start until Saturday anyway.

Purge

The real thread starts in 4.5 hours. Let this one die.

It shouldn't.

The threads should start at 3pm EST tomorrow.

I want my waifu wearing this.

Requesting my lovely Kiririn, anything is always appreciated as long as it isn't too lewd and in good taste, but here's some ideas.

A SI+Waifu interaction photo, with us taking a selfie together and posting it on her SNS, like so: imgur.com/a/CgTGs
SI ref: imgur.com/a/oEHD1

Cuddling with a Litten, considering S&M just came out, or an Alolan Raichu.

Wearing a Juicy Couture tracksuit, possibly with the top hiked up a bit to show off a cute (temporary!) tattoo on her tummy, maybe a heart? imgur.com/a/AB5KQ

looking super cute and dressed as D.va, and saying one of her quotes: "Nerf this!" "Winkyface~" "Love, Kiririn!"
imgur.com/a/XPAuG

Thank you for considering, and have a great weekend.

Don't bump this shitty thread you retard.

Stop shitposting you retard

Ooga booga where the white waifus at

This
sage

Remember: At least twice a week

Also, requesting this with waifu-tan

Requesting Tsuyu going REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Only one more hour until we can actually use this.

There will be a new thread in an hour.

Why even bother?

We aren't using the thread made 6 hours early you retard. Now sod off.

Aren't these banned now?

No, but you should be for bumping this shitty early thread. Fuck off.

Calm down, tharjafag

cant draw hands, pls rerequest

Cute

oh look the haremfag

You're as retarded as always. Just wait 5 fucking minutes.

delete your post and wait for the thread made at the proper time. This is a shitpost thread

We might as well use this thread.

dumb frog poster

please no

The real thread is already up. Let this abomination die.

I want to fuck someone else's waifu while I hold hands with my waifu and someone else fucks my waifu at the same time.

ignore this user ill draw ur waifu at a discount price

Exactly why couldn't this one be used? You realise we gave 3 drawthreads up, right?

art example? I'll post my request here too if it means it gets done.

Because no one asked for or wanted this one, so fuck off.

i posted the first two , u can cut the line user

Because you'd be encouraging morons to start the threads whenever they want, you knucklefuck. This thread would have died hours ago if shitposters like you hadn't kept bumping it.

>bump

Those are cute! Requesting Mikoto Urabe as a cowgirl next to a large and robust cactus!

But that's just it. Why do you circlejerking fucks have to be the special snowflake on this board?
>Nobody bothered to report
Well that's solely your fault.

These drawings are cute.

pls rerequest user ur waifu is a qt. this thread didnt happen

Requesting Nori from hidamari sketch! My mood is bunny suits but of course anything cute and or lewd is fine if you like, thanks

Nah dude this is super cute, thank you! I like the style a lot, definitely won't re-request. Have a nice weekend! All of your other deliveries here are really cute too, absolutely based
Oh yeah and it's really cute that she's wearing the big fluffy pajama hat!
Thanks for drawing for me!

Requesting Arche Klein in cute winter clothes enjoying the snow falling gently in the sky. Anything else cute of her will be highly appreciated!

Thank you for your time and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Miyuki, anything that drawfags feel like drawing is fine with me.

requesting requests of your weird waifu (think monster girls, insect girls, aliens, etc.)

Sample art to the left

Requesting my cute waifu, Yukino, wearing a sweater with pan-san on it while holding a cat wearing a sweater with the same design.

C-could I get Nakumura-san just smiling at us?

The thing on her shirt is upside-down, so you know.

Why are there two threads?

good taste m8

will you request the rest of your harem too? i wanna draw all of em!~

Thank you, she;s very cute in it. Any way you can make the lines darker? It's kinda hard to see this way.

why the low contrast and high brightness user?

Requesting Mazaki Anzu demonstrating Chinese martial arts.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

Im glad you agree user.

Requesting Sawyer in a comfy and soft sweater, drinking from a large cup of hot chocolate, like:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=851287

Or just her making a cute yandere face, a lot like this:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd (like maybe a cool pinup), within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses, sexy swimsuits and various cool and fashionable outfits, particularly goth, punk and rock styled ones.

Chibis and stylized drawings are welcome too, I would love something done in the style of Nichijou, Panty & Stocking, or mimicking the style of Bkub.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

You're posting in the wrong thread. Search for waifu in the catalog.

That other one doesn't say Weekend Waifu Drawthread in the title, so it's not the Weekend Waifu Drawthread. It's just a "waifu draw".

>Search for waifu
>This thread appears
There really was no need to create a second thread when this one already exists.
>But shitposting!
Get the fuck over it, you're on Sup Forums it happens.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters firing off a Kamehameha Wave, please!

Alternatively, requesting Mimi resting after a hard days work doing martial arts!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Using this thread is validating the guy that started the WWD 6 hours early. The last whing we need is for it to start whenever.

well if you insist, maybe I can do it for you

>The last thing we
>We
Who the fuck is we?
And the whole time fiasco is already bullshit. If you're going to start at some arbitrary circlejerk time (11:30 GMT), which is 30 minutes behind Friday afternoon but that's okay I guess) then being technical, the threads would end at midnight Sunday/Monday, GMT time, but that's not the case is it?

I'm not gonna use any thread started by that retard Tharjafag. That dude needs to serioisly fuck off. He didn't even get the OP right.

>don't like that guy
>better use the thread made by someone even more cancerous

Awesome plan.

>Caring
Just use a thread and stop caring about dumb shit.

requesting sako giving the viewer a gift like the examples on the right

thanks if you consider

Requesting Chinatsu in the Christmas holiday spirit

What do you mean? This has waifu in the title.