MEXICAN HAS HIGHEST IQ ON EARTH

The smartest person on Earth is a 56 % Mexican-American. He has an IQ of 200. Apologize.
youtube.com/watch?v=j-788Upky2Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/search?query=big bang
youtube.com/watch?v=m1FUraLn4v0
youtube.com/watch?v=45C16tToen8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

woah... so this is the power of 56%...

Sorry beaner.

M E X I C A N I N T E L L E C T U A L

pretty sure the score doesnt go that high.
especially not with people who only flush the toilet when you cant get the lid closed.

I doesn't stand for ingested quesodillas

i remember him. he's that loser who married a doctor so that he could stay at home and be a NEET.

Seems like a good guy desu.

Garry Kasparov has the highest IQ at 194

A white guy is the smartest person in the world. Nothing new.

Wow, he really is smart.

Sounds pretty smart to me

So.. the most brilliant man of all time.

Weird how these High IQ people contribute next to nothing to scientific advancement. Playing chess ffs.

You sound jealous user?

Why would they waste their one (1) life in stupid shit like that?

I'm sorry that you are retarded!

does it mean anything past 150?

>tfw too smart to achieve intergalactic travel

Yes user, every smart person is just playing chess

Then what use are they to me?

It's because to be a genius you need to have creativity and a high IQ. Otherwise you're just a human computer. Three sections to intelligence, IQ (which is simple the mechanically aspects of the brain, which AI will surpass) creativity (the ability to think for ones self and create and form new ideas, something beyond AI) and emotional intelligence (being able to understand and feel emotion as well as empathized with others, also beyond AI). The personality is the 4th major part of consciousness but not really part of intelligence.

Why should they be of any use? Are you paying their wages or something?

Now is that Mexican-Spanish, or Mexican-Mestizo, or Indigenous South American Mexican? Because these all change it.

>MEXICAN HAS HIGHEST IQ ON EARTH

no. you are incorrect.

He is so smart he believes in telekinesis and is trying to prove a metaphorical concept as a physical thing.

His true IQ is more likely around 110 and the equations are pretty basic..

Is that the guy that's a bouncer?

Because they know (((scientific advancement))) only benefits the jews

If they have no use why do we keep them?

But IQ is a measure of potential, not of intellect.

He's the poster child of the underachieving genius if his IQ score isn't bullshit.

When you get to the IQ level where you either become Langan or the unabomber. I guess he found out life is a joke and putting effort into life is pointless. Goddamnit.

- college dropout
- didn't get into computers
- plays with horses all day and chases after retarded shit like alchemy.

Jesus.

Its NOT about RACE Faggot.

Its about Nationalism & sovereignty. None of this open borders kikery

>40 different African click dialects.

Some dumb fuck low IQ Retard invented the Zipper. Sidis Btfo.

It hink what most of these geniuses lack is aggression. They do not have the drive to use their capabilities in any productive or destructive way. They are just ... well ... smart and that's it. Aggression, controlled aggression, drives you to achieve things. Anger is the best motivator to get shit done. Unfortunately most people are angry AND quite stupid...

and tell me how is that bad? he duped some cunt into maintaining him

fucking WASTED, eat shit kike

>Christopher Langan
So any proof that he's mexican. He looks way too white to be mexican. He's born in the USA before 1965, meaning the odds of him being mexican are like none.

I critically benefited from the development of antibiotics about 2 times in my life. Am I a jew now?

we are avid reader's, and so many of us have read teds letter

and you know what, he was right

the problem is user, we are not ready
we are not ready for a one world government (it will almost certainly fall to tyranny), we are not ready for AI (it will overtake us, or be used against the masses)

people have become "intelligent"
but they are not wise
they have become clever
but they are not yet thoughtful

we marvelled at the splitting of the atom, and then promptly used it to blow up two cities

we aren't ready, its going to fast, and its going to spiral out of control, we have developed a very high powered intellect when it comes to machines etc, but we have not developed ourselves as spiritual beings, with a deep understanding of nature and ourselves

thats why ted retreated to a cabin, and this guy lives on a small farm

anger is not even an emotion
it is a method of control

No, fuck off one fluke out of a million beheading gang raping retards that ruined their own country and is now lazy enough to not fix theirs but just jump a fence and make it our problem/ fuck no maybe one or two beaners tops that are intelligent the rest not so much

that pic, no:
youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject/search?query=big bang
Unified theory ya sure, except vacuum catastrophe:
youtube.com/watch?v=m1FUraLn4v0

Where does it prove it?

Science is all politics. Why do you think Tesla had no degree.

I'm envious of that.

>Langan
>Mexican

You retarded?

My rant is about the useless value of "IQ", as defined by fuck knows who, in determining any improvement for society or even the individual. It is of much hype on Sup Forums, but life tells of no obvious benefits of high IQ.

Hardcore neet life, 200 iq play.

I bet he stays at home watching rick and morty all day.

Science is my religion and Tesla has nothing to do with it.

If you think that's smart then you're a failure as a man

>Mexican
>highest IQ
>clearly not a drop of indio blood
kek, the absolute state of mesticucks

>got into bodybuilding at 12
based

Midwest* the true gods of industry.

The power of blue eyes. Obviously he's mostly of European descent. But good for you, Paco. Mexicans on Sup Forums are pretty cool

He should have 12 kids by now. He lives on the farm. Yet I don't see any in the picture. Hopefully not a dead end genetic branch. Also it's interesting how he says his brain is picking up speed. I wonder if that's possible. I'm in my 30s, but I don't feel slowing down. If anything I learn even faster. But i wonder if that's a change in attitude or it's really possible to optimize your brain later in life.

I think the improvements brought to society by high iq individuals are self evident.

I am sure there maybe some high iq "losers" (financially, spiritually or otherwise) out there, though I have not met any. I certainly have met plenty of low IQ losers.

this man seems to have found some sense of peace, and in many ways thats the best anyone can ever really achieve, to find in themselves a harmony with the world, many people who are at the "extremely" intelligent end of the scale desire neither fame nor fortune, they desire understanding, and so to achieve this they require alot of time to study, they became really smart by reading alot, and I mean for hours every single day, to pursue that one requires peace, solitude, thier minds are like infinite sponges when it comes to absorbing knowledge

newton for example lived with his mom, was a sickly shut in, who seldom appeared in public, he was lucky, his family was wealthy and could afford to indulge him
not all high IQ people care about how this world measures success

also life is easy for high iq people, like making a some money etc, enough to live off

i think the people in the 120 - 140 range are the really ambitious ones, they are smarter then the vast bulk of humanity, but life still presents enough of a challenge to force them into achieving, and once they start on that trajectory it consumes their destiny

it all depends on how you measure success
fame and fortune iq 130
happiness (retards probably win that, they seem happiest of all) iq 80
fulfillment, knowledge, understanding iq 150

consider what Im saying is that different people are going to measure success by different standards, we cannot reach a measurement of success, because we dont use the same ruler

The tests till about 160 are pretty standardized. So what you get on them reflects pretty good your intelligence. But anything higher is just guessing. Also guessing IQ of people from the past, like Issac Newton is just silly.

>fame and fortune iq 130
I'm hoovering about that number and I'm a useless NEET. IQ isn't the main thing that determines your life. Will power and work ethics are more important. Just because you're in a certain range doesn't mean you will have those traits. It's probably as random as IQ.

This is adhering to the Sternberg Triarchic model of intelligence which is yet to be substantiated. It was drafted in critique of Spearman's and IQ testing of what was the g factor which is the most substantiated model of intelligence.

Though correlations of IQ and creativity are weak to absent. So that itself may be evidence for Sternberg.

>The smartest person on Earth is a 56 % Mexican-American. He has an IQ of 200.
And? He's still a shitskin

huh, I was skeptical of his IQ at first, but now I believe it.

Tesla was a Serb.

>what is the probability that a retard can fluke an IQ test: the post

well maybe, but your life isnt over yet my friend, .... so dont write the goose off til you see the body going into the hole

will power and work ethics arent going to make rocket scientists, they might build the rockets....
dont get me wrong, those traits are commendable, and certainly undervalued in our current society, but they wont land on mars

and to clarify my thoughts, i am not saying that just because you have that iq, you will ahve those traits, and saying it is more likely you will be able to develop those traits

life is never a series of circumstances, always a series of decisions, your circumstances may influence your decisions however

anyone can truly achieve anything they want, the question is are they willing to pay the price? you can achieve your desired lifestyle, are you willing to pay the price? because your going to have to work, your going to have to sweat, and your going to have to get the habit of doing that, your going to have to train not only your mind but also your body
one day i climbed two 10000 ft mountains (not one, but two), but I had to start before the dawn, and didnt get back to camp until after nightfall, and i went hard all day, I was completely exhausted, totally drained, I did it with a brother, and we both staggered into our camp and crawled into our sleeping bags

that was a day i was willing to pay the price

>pic related
*copy pasta*

>terrible bait but you defeat yourself in the OP

>Smartest person
>56%
>using any precentage over 50% in terms of refering to a mutt isn't actually implying that the white side of him is to blame for the intelligence modifier despite being a statistical anomaly already.
>Nationality somehow implies race.

So user, wanna tell me how i know you're a jew.

I dont think that's always the case. The unabomber was aggressive in his way.
The problem with extremely high IQ people is they have an inability to relate to other humans. The gulf in IQ between the average man and a guy with an IQ of 170 is greater than the gulf between the average man and a gorilla. High IQ people are just socially isolated. They literally are living among a lower species. Not everyone is cut out to be jane Goodall. It must be frustrating.

>blonde hair in childhood
>blue eyes
wew it's as if the spanish actually still exist in some parts of south america, imagine that.

double tripple chexed

lol

Anyways, to be desu, these clickbait stories are pretty pointless, jelly of his farm tho

>High IQ
>Talking to people is a complicated task.
Not so sure what IQ measures atm. Clearly not problem solving ability, pattern recognition or fast learning. As these would be great for communication and social interaction.

Is IQ a measure for autism?

Who the Fuck has time for this?!

>having such a low IQ that you think people can just analyze and think their way to being good in social situations

So high IQ means you still can have trouble with communicating? What is next on the "IQ does not help me much list"?

His case is proof that high IQ leads to nothing without proper personality traits.

IQ is highly correlated with income and life expectancy

100 IQ people don't live till their 100 years old lmao

uh sweetie, no.

At best, he knows how to open wikipedia and remember jargon.

looks american to me.

op should read what the IQ test is.. then he will find out u get extra points if u mexican and black.. lol free points lol cus of your skin color

If i'm right and IQ is also correlated to Autism then... yes.

>Making the pussy slave for you instead of the other way round makes you a failure.
Lmao sure m8 and you aren't totally whipped either. Dude's like a fucking Lion, sleeps all day while she busts her ass for him.

It's not hard to maintain this sort of setups (beyond finding a woman with the right job) either, they don't see it as an equilibrium of effort like guys do. So long as she feels appreciated and valued she'll be happy with it.

nothing came out of him
> The probability of entering and remaining in an intellectually elite profession such as Physician, Judge, Professor, Scientist, Corporate Executive, etc. increases with IQ to about 133. It then falls about 1/3 by 140. By 150 IQ the probability has fallen by 97%! In other words, a significant percentage of people with IQs over 140 are being systematically and, most likely inappropriately, excluded from the population that addresses the biggest problems of our time or who are responsible for assuring the efficient operation of social, scientific, political and economic institutions. This benefits neither the excluded group nor society in general. For society, it is a horrendous waste of a very valuable resource. For the high IQ person it is a personal tragedy, commonly resulting in unrealized social, educational and productive potential.

New smoking gun for Laura Silsby found. Her client visited Comet Pizza and got pay 2 play from Hillary Clinton. It seems like he may own a ballet company to showcase little girls for the purpose of prostitution.

>>>

>Mexican intellectuals

which earth ??

Witnessed

Why should the smart perform for the stupid?
The same reason we keep paintings around from dead people no one has ever met instead of destroying them. It's a waste to do so.

We keep them to the detriment of useful and enjoyable stuff and people. Makes complete sense.

No this is.
youtube.com/watch?v=45C16tToen8

"is there a heaven"
200 iq man: yes

and so his iq went from 200 to 0 in one word, the funny thing is, IQ doesn't matter at all if you don't use it correctly, Einstein for example, wasn't that smart and he was a dirty sloppy fuck, but he used his potential and focused it to a point were he was a genius in his work

t.someone with iq of over 140

Using one example to explain how high IQ has no obvious benefits to the people or society.

IQ correlates to success very highly. To deny this based on one counter example literally makes you stupid

Apologize for what?

Fuck you, I apologize for not going outside right the fuck now and shooting up dozens of people.

based