/aus/pol: euthanase victoria edition

Good evening australia. Today's news and politics:

>voluntary euthanasia laws pass in Victoria's upper house
>abc.net.au/news/2017-11-22/euthanasia-victorian-parliament-passes-assisted-dying-laws/9156016

>reserve bank governor too cowardly to increase interest rates
>ibtimes.com.au/reserve-bank-unlikely-increase-interest-rates-near-term-1561885

>australian workers collectively do $130 billion of unpaid overtime each year
>abc.net.au/news/2017-11-22/australian-workers-gift-130-billion-to-employers/9180930

>canberra YES: installs rainbow roundabout
>abc.net.au/news/2017-11-22/canberra-now-home-to-rainbow-roundabout-to-mark-ssm-yes-vote/9181248

>adelaide catholic school removes potentially suggestive statute of saint
>abc.net.au/news/2017-11-22/statue-of-saint-and-child-creates-stir/9180724

In other news I found out today I will lose my job next week, joining the ranks of the ~6% unemployed in my state. Which site is good for finding jobs these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-11-22/labor-candidate-bullied-one-nation-hervey-bay-pauline-hanson/9181490
archive.fo/YWSZA
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/bennelong-byelection-maronite-catholic-joram-richa-to-contest-seat-for-australian-conservatives/news-story/aa17202ebae045c5579b93adef1013d1?nk=516ad6f8490eb5d457bbdae101e15f33-1511308839
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-11/john-alexander-to-resign-amid-dual-citizenship-concerns/9138814
canberratimes.com.au/nsw/kristina-keneally-launches-campaign-in-the-battle-for-bennelong-20171119-gzodvh.html
twitter.com/DanConifer/status/931103222348988416
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-22/euthanasia-victorian-parliament-passes-assisted-dying-laws/9156016
xyz.net.au/is-turnbull-done/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first post for Christ and His Church

checked brother

fug had the wrong flag on

>changes his flag
>not canadian or indian

must be gay. what state do you live in, potential root?

in SA but not gay, sorry to get your hopes up
I hate flagposters but used a UN flag for a shitpost recently and didn't realise that 4ch remembers the setting

It's ok you're too far away. I spend half of today with my name being "check those digits" or some shit so I understand.

But still, cut that shilling out!

>voluntary euthanasia
Sounds good, a painless death. I will probably consider doing it

>canberra YES: installs rainbow roundabout
Lol they installed the rainbow roundabout in the most Muslim part of the city, even the McDonalds is a Halal McDonalds

tu quoque

hot off the press as of an hour ago:

abc.net.au/news/2017-11-22/labor-candidate-bullied-one-nation-hervey-bay-pauline-hanson/9181490

labor are shitstains through and through

>"I just asked her to explain herself"
I wonder what two words he used to do that

what a waste you fucking gay cunt

Digits

Wasted

>didn't realise that 4ch remembers the setting
how new are you lad?

is the only way to make Catholicism an uncucked and pure again to begin mass persecution of Catholics?

k
y
s

she's a whopper cobbla

archive.fo/YWSZA

must be 4 or so years now

nanachi is fucking trash...

what do you call 6 digit digits? sexts?

Do you lads reckon Depression is an actual thing?
I'm on to a girl who says she's got it and while I remember being really down and having constant gut eating knot of sadness feeling for a while, I never really thought I was depressed.
I think she's cute enough for me to try and understand her trainwreck existence, maybe even date.

Under advice from my friend, I reigned in the flirting for a bit and started talking like you would I friend but I feel a bit pathetic doing so.
It's always emotions and shit with this girl.

yes sexts

in fucking /aus/pol no less
at least it's not a fucking leaf this time

No bully.

that sounds lousy. d ubs, tri ps, quad s, quin ts are good, but everything after sounds terrible.

Few bits of news that OP missed...
Most importantly - the Bennelong campaigns.
tl;dr:
>Liberal MP John Alexander resigned over citizenship
>Seat could cause big power shift in senate
>Bernardi is also running candidate there
Between Bernardi's Auservaties and Hanson's Einvolk party - Liberals are really feeling the heat right now.
Exciting times for Australian politics, as parties outside of the Labor/Liberal jewopoly have more chance than ever to win big.

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/bennelong-byelection-maronite-catholic-joram-richa-to-contest-seat-for-australian-conservatives/news-story/aa17202ebae045c5579b93adef1013d1?nk=516ad6f8490eb5d457bbdae101e15f33-1511308839

>Bennelong by-election: Maronite Catholic Joram Richa to contest seat for Australian Conservatives
>by /ourgirl/ Miranda Devine
>CORY Bernardi will announce this afternoon his Australian Conservatives candidate for the by-election in Bennelong.
>He is 25-year-old Hunters Hill local Maronite Catholic Joram Richa.
>Richa’s brother, Chechade Richa, is the face of the faith-based VERUM MEDIA, which played a prominent role galvanising No-voters in the same-sex marriage debate.

The bigger picture is that this seat is tied in with the recent citizenship scandals; threatening liberals majority.
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-11/john-alexander-to-resign-amid-dual-citizenship-concerns/9138814

>Bennelong is one of the few seats in this nation that recorded a majority ‘No’ vote in the marriage survey. Yet both major party candidates support the redefinition of marriage, while Shorten and Turnbull have also backtracked on the need for religious freedom protections.
>A vote of over 10% would send shock waves through the current political system, especially with the implications it would hold for the Senate. It would also indicate that ‘No’ voting Australians are prepared to take this fight further.

how do you know, were you out looking for dinner?

bernardi proves /ourguy/ status once again

Also of note, is that Labor launched their candidate with an unabashed Chink aesthetic:
hcanberratimes.com.au/nsw/kristina-keneally-launches-campaign-in-the-battle-for-bennelong-20171119-gzodvh.html

>In Chinese culture, red is the most propitious of the colours.
>It's forbidden at funerals. It symbolises happiness, joy and good fortune.
>They had just been warmed up. Small children raised their hands to their ears as the CHINESE MASONIC SOCIETY opened the event with about five minutes of intense drumming accompanied by dancing dragons.

Which also lead me to learn of the existence of the Chinese Masonic Society - around since the goldrush days (peak irony - the Australian labour movement (from which Labor was birthed) was founded on opposition to cheap Chink labourers undermining Australian workers.

Here is the census data for Bennelong (picture related):
ttp://www.censusdata.abs.gov.au/census_services/getproduct/census/2011/communityprofile/CED103

checked

Must see from last week, for those of you whomst missed it:

twitter.com/DanConifer/status/931103222348988416

>sportswear
>suppresses cheeky giggle
>locks eye-contact with reporter
>just terminates the conversation there and walks off
>thicc calves on display
>enters chauffeured vehicle

>whomst
that doesnt how you use that word

absolutely gold, as are the leftard reactions

its a meme youmst dip

Why do boomer refuse to admit they have fucked everyone after them over? Is it because they are a generation of spoiled entitled degenerate hippies?

>begging for the asian vote
>not a dog whistle to people smugglers

come on user.. Labor has made it crystal clear that they are on team Soros

I don't know who any of these people are but that was pretty amusing.

Aus/Pol discord is ran by a 15 year old Indian pop... Avoid the honey trap

anyone who goes on that shit deserved to get caught anyhow

Writing from Melbourne here and I have to say that once again I'm proud that Victoria is leading the way for the rest of the country. How does Victoria constantly manage to be so good? It even had the most "yes" voting electorate in the plebiscite and was the most "yes" voting state. Victoria just can't stop winning!

For Premier Andrews saying as much, look at him speak here: abc.net.au/news/2017-11-22/euthanasia-victorian-parliament-passes-assisted-dying-laws/9156016

Checked
What can it mean?

You should be part of the resistance

>pope-worship

HAHA

If I wanted to worship an out-of-touch virgin I'd build a shrine to /r9k/

Fuck off shill, hes not Indian. You're probably that chink that ran the other one and now you're butthurt that your subversiveness didn't work. We're onto you cunt.

Yeah he's a 15 year old poo , don't be mad

ever vigilant.
always watching.

I hope you are the first to sign up

PRAISE

>HAHA SHE DOESN'T KNOW THE FANCY WORDS LIKE US
>WHAT A PEASANT HAHA WHO EVEN ARE YOU
>YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST WHITE NOISE HAHA ONLY INTELLIGENTSIA ALLOWED

This is how One Nation prevailed, and will hold the balance of power after Saturday. The snooty private school boys who got old are just as bad as the self-congratulating greenies. Out of touch and their own worst enemy.

Sexties.

Australia is full of chinks and pajeets.

>government department
>in australia
>trying to be intelligence

3 strikes and you're a fucking failure.

>I hope you are the first to sign up
If I reach a stage of terminal illness at the very end of a long life and the whole thing because too undignified, then I'm very happy to have this as an available option. You, in contrast, will die screaming in pain while shitting yourself and yelling "mummy, mummy."

Trust the 15 year old poo from the auspol discord server, he's not compromised

Project honey pot

You're on the list now.

>the list

Knowing you cunts it's an Excel 2003 spreadsheet that gets emailed around between you.

We upgraded to Vista recently, it's part of our increased budget pack targeting counter terrorism and national security.

Let's face it Tony Abbott taking over the Liberal party when Turnbull inevitably fails is the clear choice here.

>Tony Abbott taking over

Hahaha no. That cunt is fucking retarded. At least Bernadi is proper Right Authoritarian, if can can pop his cock out of George Christiansan's fat gob long enough to not fucking fail at life.

Id say it's the upper 10% of boomers and politicians that fucked over the next generation in terms of manufacturing and housing market. That being said evolving from low skill manufacturing to high tech / engineering & RnD is really they only way to stay competitive globally.

I will never forgive turbull and company for ruining the NBN however. they deserve to hang for that.

The housing market and the pension system can be fixed via policy.

Raise interest rates and fuck every cunt who has too many mortgages.

>muh investment portfolio

Fuck the Chinese too. They buy up entire blocks of flats and leave them empty just to park their Monopoly money in a stable economy. Literally pull up to sales offices in tour buses. Auctions not even in English too, all Mandarin.

Came in here to express my outrage at the statue removal but it's pretty hilariously bad desu

Looks even more suss with the burqua over it tbqhwy cobber.

Bernadi's keen on selling the lot to the gooks
desu he's still as good or better than anyone else though

Just getting in early for Passiontide.

I don't know, do they consider pedophile priest jokes persecution?

>tfw ive got a similar body to tone

not as tall, but less fat

anyone wanna fuck my boipussy?

He's in good nick

>less fat

Jesus, how fucking twiggy are you? Eat something. I don't want to fuck someone with an AIDS body.

You're Asian, aren't you?

The right is fucked for years. Maybe for good.

No one believes one word the right says, not Bernardi, leyenhelm, the lot.

They all just want to keep riding the shitskin gravy train. They're shit.

It's funny seeing how desperate Paul Murray and all that lot are looking, I like him but he's just turned into a boomer.

no, and besides, it's true. but if Catholics started getting some genuine persecution, all the weaklings would flee out of it, leaving only the men of iron, which would rid it off the modernist cuckelry. then you give a few of them the opportunity to become martyrs, and bamn you have a respectable religion again.

Probably. Location flag checks out.

hey cunts

Who /rippingoffSchoolies/ here?

Trust a 15 year old poo as the admin of the aus/pol discord server?

silly cunts

what am I looking at here?

Caps, lad

Who in your opinion is actually benefitting from this citizenship, cancelled sitting and general dysfunction in Gov?

some kind of drugs? kys

>>>ALERT
>>>ALERT
>>>ALERT
>>>ALERT
>>>ALERT
Laura Silsby smoking gun found. Client for AlertSense had a party with James Alefantis at Comet Pizza. Get the fuck in here!

Kys

In actuality, it's chalk bits, not actual captigen pills.
The dumb shits don't know the difference and I'll make a killing

xyz.net.au/is-turnbull-done/

Is Turnbull done?

And who should the libs replace him with? Or should they just hurry up and die?

Paul Murray is disappointing that's true. But Bernardi has always been a Bolt-tier cuck. No news there.

Any other cobbas read exclusively ABC News here so they don't cop all that commercial Jewish garbage on the other sites and all the shitty paywall sites?

it might not be as commercial but it's just as kikey
also, yes. and dw for world news

If it's just chalk, can you still be done for distributing 'drugs"

Please explain dem degits?

Guardian is funnier.

I really like The Guardian's coverage of live news, it's formatted well and responsive. They are also good for election results.

checked again

Then Ill try to not get caught.

I don't mind kikey, their bias is easily spotted and easy to dismiss, I don't mind that much. They also never really miss important international news while still having a lot of the important local stuff.

Commercial news in Australia is garbage but, instead of reporting the news and just putting their own bit of bias in it, they just completely omit news, particularly world news that doesn't fit their narrative or agenda. Their sites are also filled with boomer-tier clickbait and entertainment and lifestyle news.

Read the question again

White Queen