HAPPENING REVERSE PEARL HARBOR

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-42078318

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4424320/Russia-able-neutralise-warships-report-claims.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-42078318
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_John_S._McCain_(DDG-56)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Fitzgerald
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Lake_Champlain_(CG-57)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Antietam_(CG-54)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Ronald_Reagan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Our navy is retarded they have crashed so many things so far and now this

Do we have what race was the captain? Too many news of this sort and I suspect it has something to do with diversity quota in the high ranks.

What is going on? Why is the Navy fucking up so badly? Is it being done on purpose?

>reverse pearl harbor.
Only nips are cowards

There is something seriously wrong in the Pacific Fleet. Way too many accidents in the last few years.

Pfft, you're a fucking retard you know that?
>diversity quota
no because "diversity" doesn't make a good leader.

HAHAHHA
ANOTHER ONE
HAHAHAH
WHY CAN'T AMERICANS STEER THEIR FUCKING BOATS
HAHAHAHAHAH
>MUH LARGEST NAVY ON THE PLANET
>MUH AIRCRAFT CARRIERS
>LOSES HALF THE FLEET BY BUMPING INTO TUG BOATS

>There is something seriously wrong in the Pacific Fleet. Way too many accidents in the last few years.
The theory is its GPS ghosting.

This is what happens when you let niggers, spics and fags in your navy

Murica btfo

Are US sailors drunk when driving,?

50% of generals have to be women, and only 56% of men outta be white.

Throw in transgenders and gays, will ya.

>netherlands
>relevant
I mean the audacity is palpable.

The military here no longer recruits the best people for the job. They have to fill diversity quotas for blacks and hispanics,thats alot higher than the actual demographics. Recruiters get paid more to sign women.

That's HIS point. He's saying a diversity hire fucked up. Doesn't have to be the captain though

lmao white boy we gonna pearl harbor yo limp dick ass lmao!!!
how that make u feel

Fucking niggers man

>GRASHING DIS BLANE

>WID NO SURBIBORS!

I hope the loss of human life was as small as possible. This is a horrible way to go.

this

Israel hacked it

Are you serious? In the fucking military? Isn't the over representation of spics and blacks compared to US demographics, because whites have better career options?

This is actually funny, toothpaste flag.

Yeah but they signed up for it

> ass pirate flag

id be embarrassed to post if i were you also

>nobody suspect a thing
all acording to keikaku

>Ambushing someone equals cowardice
Oh I bow to thy knightly honour, sir! Please see to it that you continue to uphold the right and kingly virtue of announcing weeks in advance when and where you wish to meet your most honourable opponent on the field of glorious battle!

Fag.

>my sides
no because those types honestly suck and/or do not fair well in the end. Accept that.
If you want to know what most likely happened was more of the (((Cabal))) was on there and were (((taken care of)))
bigg things are habbenin frens

>not letting the minorities be cannon fodder

Still, dying by being a drunk driver's passenger is a shitty way to die.

>REVERSE PEARL HARBOR
Boats are kamikaze flying into planes that are parked in the water?

story?

if it was the navy then how come they crashed a plane.. probably fake news or something is really wrong here if the navy is flying planes

How many ships is that this year?

I think that the navy flies aircraft

Fucking retard. The Navy operates more planes than the Airforce does.

It is obvious US Navy endangers the freedom and safety of sea traffic in Asia, so its about time the UN made a resolution forbidding US military fleet vechicles to travers the Asian waters without 3 months prior permission from all countries in region for planned raids.

Russia bragged about being able to fuck with our radar in 2013. They're either using it or, more likely, sold it. They lose very little from selling it to China as they cannot survive a non-nuclear war with them anyways, China has 9x the people, so they only gain a whole lot of money by losing their advantage 5 years early.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4424320/Russia-able-neutralise-warships-report-claims.html

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-42078318
BRUH LOOK AT DAT NAVY
HUAHUAHUAHUAHAUAHAUHA

Its a weapon dude. They, I assume the chinese, are using a weapon on your navy. You are fucked.

rustpicker math is cute

This. Obv this. No other explanation than this.

Yeah, this is getting to repetitious. 4 ships and plane. Something is going on.

>using low tech
pff, mind games is all the rage

>Implying that the Navy doesn't have a reputation of being perpetually drunk fratboys
>Implying that they aren't proud to maintain such a reputation

What if it’s North Korea? Do those hermits have this sorta tech?

The US Navy was the world's first dry navy, no alcohol allowed on board. Earlier navies required alcohol to be on board.

While we have superior to everyone EWF capabilities right now, they all are designed for direct warfare. We can hijack gps, jam, affection function of electronics on distance - but we cant do it untracable as it involves high energy signals, electric radiation or creating interference.

Plus comes a question of range - range for such things is limited, so for example to affect the ship GPS and electronics there would have to be plane carring EWF tools a few KM from it - obviously detactable, both just on radars and secondary for interference it creates.

It is possible to prevent function/distort GPS functionality in quite wide region - but its easily detectable. I.e. we can do it in Syria openly, but cant do such thing covertly.

Another mean is distorting the functionality and precision of signals in space via interferring with sattelite signals, but once again - its detactable. Our EWF is powerful, but for direct war.

Unless US Navy is completely incapable, there should not be a situation where Russia or China could COVERTLY interfer with their sea navigation, unless its direct hacking attack on ships software.

Sure did, It's called Soju, you force the captain's wheel-man to imbibe in it and they'll just fuck that shit up without any other interactions.

The same country that nearly crashed a fleet into a lighthouse?

>Guys, it's illegal to be drunk at work!
Not saying they are suppose to be drunk, but that's just like drunk drivers.

>reverse pearl harbor

You mean the United States gave advance warning and used boats to attack the Japanese air force?

>444499

I'd love to see a boat kamikaze into a jet.

>aircraft carrier
>11 crew

what

>The first navy in history to be BANNED FROM ALCOHOL
And you don't think there's a reason for that? Military families from the navy are practically a strong-liver eugenics program.

>gps ghosting
Is that going to scramble the eyes of the people on the bridge so they cant see a fucking mountain sized tanker coming at them?Its pure unprofessionalism at best.

Reverse pearl harbor is Gulf of Tonkin, since it was staged by US.

Read it again. Aircraft. With 11 people on it. Crashed on its way to an aircraft carrier.

Wew lads

this is like 3 or 4 times already

a white nigger talking about "endangering freedom"

aaaahahahahahahahah

An aircraft (an airplane, a flying thingie that sprays chemtrails over your porch) carrying 11 people (if one can even call americans people) crashed into the sea (big amount of salty water). USS Ronald Reagan (a big ship ship, a parking lot for airplanes) picked those 11 amerimutts out of the big salty water and now provides them medical assistance (Obamacare, healing magic, $35000 check you get after flu)

No,im seriously curious about how the fuck can that happen that nobody sees a fucking tanker thats the size of a fucking mountain coming at them without all the hightech toys?Is everyone staring at a monitor 24/7?Nobody is required to stand watch with mk1 eyeballs anymore?

>11 crew and passengers
It was a probably a Seahawk, which is a Blackhawk variant. Blackhawks are notorious for crashing all the fucking time for little to no reason.
>muh scary russian super technology

6th this year.

Niggers have notoriously poor night vision i cant imagine their daylight vision is any better while they click their tongues at each other listening to ghetto rap.

yawn. dont you have a nuclear cloud floating over your cesspit right now?

Either its technical/cyber strikes or its just our fleet is more active so we have more accidents, or its just recruits severely underperforming for their duties (trannies et al)

"A US Navy aircraft carrying 11 crew and passengers has crashed into the sea off the coast of Japan."

Gen z is entering military and is glued to their instruments

They dunno to open their eye balls

Look to the Cuban embassy attacks for your answer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
The USN has deeper problems than that.

Which is more likely

A.)
The chinese have undetectable superweapon that fires invisible radiowaves that disable a ship's navigation just for long enough so they'll hit another ship, and they are willy-nilly using it on Americans without repercussions

Or B.)
Niggers and women can't drive

I just checked your digits user, I wasn't disagreeing with you. I have no idea how two ships could collide.

I think the most like is B combined with our forces maybe being more active and doing more drills in the pacific.

Just in: 8 of the 11 have been recovered

Good so they can maybe say wtf happened

Only the weak will cry victim, the squeaky wheel always gets the grease. Now incompetent crybabies run everything and things aren't going so well. I thought the white man would be long extinct by the time civilization began to crumble but I might just have a front row seat to the whole shit show. Just grab your pop corn and enjoy the show!

US navy 2017:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_John_S._McCain_(DDG-56)
>The destroyer was involved in a collision with the merchant ship Alnic MC on 21 August 2017 off the coast of Singapore, which resulted in the deaths of ten of her crew, and left another five injured.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Fitzgerald
>About 1:30 a.m. on 17 June 2017, Fitzgerald collided with ACX Crystal, a Philippine-flagged container ship

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Lake_Champlain_(CG-57)
>On 9 May 2017, a South Korean fishing vessel (about 60 to 70 feet (18 to 21 m) in length) collided with the port side of USS Lake Champlain while the ship was underway and conducting "routine operations in international waters" off Asia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Antietam_(CG-54)
>On 31 January 2017, commanded by CAPT Joseph Carrigan, Antietam ran aground in Tokyo Bay near her home port of Yokosuka, Japan. Antietam was anchored off the coast in 30-knot winds and a strong tide when the crew noticed the ship was dragging its anchor. They got the ship underway, but shortly after doing so, they felt the ship shudder as it lost all pitch control in both propellers. They had run aground on a shoal with damage to both propellers and one of the propeller hubs, causing 1,100 US gallons (4,200 l) of hydraulic oil to leak into the water.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Ronald_Reagan
>November 22, 2017
>homing kamikaze

How did they crash into the sea? like, nigga, just float n' shit.