±±±CBTS #485 - The Q Speaks Edition±±±

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is
connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies.
Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well
Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the
initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them
along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline

in existence.
QMAP P1:

QMAP P2:

LATEST Q NOV 22

LATEST Q NOV 21

LASTEST Q NOV 20

Advise for newfriends →
*Hugh Hefner/Q → →

Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
Legend →
Decoding CNC →
Signature →
Countdown +++ →

Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

**QMAP REDUX, WITH SYMBOLS TO FACILATE CONNECTING SIGNATURES

!!!SPREADSHEET: Open for anons to contribute, with answers being a collective effort.

Spreadsheet user AT !!LytbJwNsQ6v
Helpful as it provides the actual flow and context (direct links to posts in archive +date)
Normal people answers, no ayy lmao/reptilian bs.
>app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?

EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
1,800+ NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

anonfile.com/lbOaVec2b4/q_posts_till20171109_as_confirmedbyq.pdf
anonfile.com/qbr6b5d4b8/q_posts_since_tripcode_till20171120v4.pdf
archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/sR1dy
archive.is/HfGhg
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/MK1jn
archive.is/L0NiP
archive.is/LhAb1
archive.is/BdEQX
archive.is/h95Xv
archive.is/wJWbY
archive.is/n5Bd2
archive.is/rIikt
archive.is/eH4S7
archive.is/vIxJq
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
archive.is/gRg0H
alamy.com/stock-photo-london-england-uk-bank-of-england-keystone-under-the-rotunda-of-the-90688375.html
buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod/she-complained-that-a-powerful-congressman-harassed-her?utm_term=.ctePleaboy#.xpOoM0eRjy
buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod/another-woman-accused-rep-john-conyers-of-sexual-harassment?utm_term=.ah6VG0vX9r#.unVeDExQBN
edition.cnn.com/2017/11/21/politics/congress-response-conyers-allegations/index.html
anonfile.com/s1W7bfddb1/q_posts_since_tripcode_till20171121.pdf
anonfile.com/K1Yfbdddb8/q_posts_since_20171121_v201711220021.pdf
richardcassaro.com/uncovering-the-secret-owl-society
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
archive.is/hP2bn
pastebin.com/BbHHiyNK
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
sheepproductions.com/tps/explanations/owls.htm
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/06/us/politics/trump-calls-meeting-with-military-leaders-the-calm-before-the-storm.html
whitehousegiftshop.com/product-p/wiseowl.htm
unit-conversion.info/texttools/hexadecimal/
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-42078318
pastebin.com/trgTJH3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KK5ms-BtGz0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150284658
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150289500
youtube.com/watch?v=T96l11jaa6g
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-st-charles-house-of.html
gab.ai
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps

in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++

+ is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American

People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the

bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

Keen RD (for NORMIES)
SUMMARY ON CF+++ Meaning MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
TASKS (For those who are lost)
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG:
→ TEMPLATE 2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$
Q-Book
anonfile.com/qbr6b5d4b8/q_posts_since_tripcode_till20171120v4.pdf

QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS NOV 21 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Holy Get

>Nov 16
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN archive.is/sR1dy
DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning
>Nov 17
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
U1 & Zimbabwe Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn
HRC officially questions 2016 archive.is/L0NiP

>Nov 18
U1 INFORMANT archive.is/LhAb1
HRC SuperPAC Dead archive.is/BdEQX
Pope Ben brother's pedoring uncovered archive.is/h95Xv

>Nov 19
HRC Trouble Links Mugabe archive.is/wJWbY
Resign refusal archive.is/n5Bd2
MEU @ Langley? archive.is/rIikt
U1 & Zimbabwe 2 Titanic sunk to remove good men
>Nov 20
Hugh Hefner/Q MSM SM/Q Q CLEARANCE AF1 over NK NK & Clowns Soros sells Twatter FB etc stocks (In light of RECENT Q)
Yellen to resign in 2018 archive.is/eH4S7
BO, LL documents requested Oium field bombing archive.is/vIxJq

>Nov 21
Soros-funded Organisations CERN & White Rabbit >>KEYSTONE, an ID Service ^^Multiple discredit attempts KEYSTONE 2
****MOTIVATION
IF ANONS HAVE OC, ASK BAKER OR NEXT BAKER TO ADD TO NEXT BREAD

DROPBOX MEMES FOR NORMIES
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

INFOGRAPHS
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield $$$ THE SWAMP THE CABAL U1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See

>NEW
Al Waleed MS-13
NEWER MEMES
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1
Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

Archive please
archive.is/gRg0H

--------------------11/21/2017 NEW Q STUFF --------------------------

Answer to Green Question: Sniffer progs to kill site: What does the "Owl" represent to certain cults? BAYS [..+1] == CBZT -> IDEAS -> OWL MINERVA (GLOBALIZATION PROJECT?) -> Q on Symbolism -> Q on needing a push ->
()
()

keystone under the rotunda of the Tivoli Corner representing the Roman port of London
alamy.com/stock-photo-london-england-uk-bank-of-england-keystone-under-the-rotunda-of-the-90688375.html

-------------------OTHER STUFF THROUGHOUT THE DAY---------------------

CONYERS CASE
buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod/she-complained-that-a-powerful-congressman-harassed-her?utm_term=.ctePleaboy#.xpOoM0eRjy
and
buzzfeed.com/paulmcleod/another-woman-accused-rep-john-conyers-of-sexual-harassment?utm_term=.ah6VG0vX9r#.unVeDExQBN
edition.cnn.com/2017/11/21/politics/congress-response-conyers-allegations/index.html

-------------------MORE LINKS-------------------------------

-------------------SPOOPY LINKS------------------------------

------------------PDF's of Q's posts-------------------------
before using tripcode:

since tripcode till 11/20:
anonfile.com/s1W7bfddb1/q_posts_since_tripcode_till20171121.pdf

Q's posts since today:
anonfile.com/K1Yfbdddb8/q_posts_since_20171121_v201711220021.pdf

Evidence Q is not a LARP
>+++
>Hi res version of photo from Trump video tweet mysteriously appears on pol
>what else?

------------More about OWLS (Symbolism) -----------------------

richardcassaro.com/uncovering-the-secret-owl-society

EPIC QUADS OF TRUTH!

BACKLINKS
000-099 → → pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 → → pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 → → pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 → → pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 → → #401 → → #402 → → #403 → → #404 → →
#405 → → #406 → → #407 → → #408 → → #409 → →
#410 → → #411 → → #412 → → #413 → → #414 → →
#415 → → #416 → → #417 → → #418 → → #419 → →
#420 → → #421 → → #421.5 → → #422 → #423 → →
#424 → → #425 → → #426 → → #427 → → #428 → →
#429 → → #430 → → #431 → → #432 → → #433 → →

#434 → → #435 → → #436 → → #437 → → #438 → →
#439 → → #440 → → #441 → → #442 → → #443 → →
#444 → → #445 archive.is/hP2bn #445 → → #446 → #447 → →
#448 → → #449 → → #450.1 → → #450.2 → → #451 →
#452 → → #453 → → #455 >> 404'ed (can anyone help finding archives?) #456 → →
#457 → → #458 → →#459 → → #460 → → #461 → →
#462 → →#463 → → #464 → → #465 → → #466 → →
#467 → →#468 → → #469 #470 >>

----- SOME MISSING - ANYONE HAVE THEM? -----

#482 #483 #484 #485 ANT!B0T (When needed) → →

BATTER PASTE AT pastebin.com/BbHHiyNK

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

IMPORTANT!!!!!!

IMPORTANT!!!!!!

IMPORTANT!!!!!!

IMPORTANT!!!!!!

Gracious sir!

SOROS FAG BOT SHILL COCKSUCKERS

THIS IS FOR YOU!

GO FUCK YOUR JEW BOSS

Twin Peaks - owls
They are digging this fantasy land scenario deeply

sheepproductions.com/tps/explanations/owls.htm

huh.. Sheep productions - twf

Glad to have fought off the shills. I am off. Please Q, finish the job.

Here is a theory for the meaning of Godfather III. The Trilateral Commission. Its members are basically a who's who of elite globalists.

2017-11-22
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]

2017-11-15
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]

2017-11-13
_D7g^-_%19FZBx_decline

2017-11-12
_DGB79FTWA-0ZjBT_19-T_yes
_Conf_13_pre-lau_yes
_HTzD09BA_conf_yes
_^yRTPCCA-7^DFWTAb_yes
_green1_green2_green3_green4_conf-ZDjTwT9Ry

Please add with missing mapped values!

You people are fuckin retarded

Did this go unnoticed?

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/06/us/politics/trump-calls-meeting-with-military-leaders-the-calm-before-the-storm.html

Trump talking about CBTS and US military.

The great minds of 100 years ago knew who they were. Modern, Commercial "churcheology," the product of many recent decades of Judaic subversion, has made that knowledge hard to find. But authors of sacred texts quite apparently expected this would be the case and hid overwhelming support for the whole truth very cryptically in their works. We just need more great minds to understand how, why, here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
This is THE GREAT AWAKENING of all time. A partial synopsis of it is here pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

What is even happening here

Anyone have links to latest Q drops for the batter?

We have an almost up to date graphic up there, any user bakin a fresh?

LATEST QMAP NOV 22
→ →

I squirted a hefty portion of the nasty smelling disinfectant in a bucket half full of water and mopped the entire house flooring just to ensure there were no germs left. Then I sprayed some disinfectant in the corners of my house–aromatic lavender says the spray bottle–it does smell like lavenders and it manages to kill the stink of that trashy floor disinfectant which had no flavor. Once done with the floor, I took my laundry out, handed it with my yellow rubber gloves and let it soak in the mixture of soapy water and dashed some Dettol in it, took my gloves out and let them sank in that water. There are two things in the world I hated the most: “germs” and “loneliness”. You know how it feels when you’re alone and old and when you lost everything you had but still, you gotta work; not for your family but for yourself, only just to feed your own belly. But there is something that keeps me moving, something that keeps my insanity in check, something that motivates me to tug that starter rope of the motor with my wrinkled, trembling hands and drop tourist or certain passengers to their desired location on this grand lake called the Great Ander Lake.
The lake is spread over 4.3 kilometers. It’s like a huge chunk of the water body on the land. You might think I’m a germaphobe, and still, I took this as a job? Honestly speaking, I hate this job, but I had spent my childhood here; Moving around the lake is like a handling your own untidy pet. The lake is surrounded by eerie woods with tall trees and with very little advancement, it is left alone to deteriorate and when ‘Mother Nature; is left alone her beauty is more evaluated.

>Red October
Refers to when you have sex with someone while other people are in the room and they have no clue of what's going on until "stealth mode" shuts down and they hear one of you climaxing.
lol

Sharing from last bread

These threads are about the free speech and
Redpilling the public
This is not about hate and insults
It is essential to keep a Positive Vibe
that is what Q wants
Forget about but muh Sup Forums
Q's message is bigger than that
He's literally trying to save/change the world
im not saying to be PC or a snowflake
Dont fuck up the goal here

White House Owl Ornament, 3-D, 24KT Gold Plated, Symbol of Presidential Wisdom, Handmade in USA! 25 LEFT IN STOCK, LIMITED EDITION, NO LONGER AVAILABLE

whitehousegiftshop.com/product-p/wiseowl.htm

I asked this the other day. I was told thats why this thread is called that... but... CHECKED

Yeah. This is definitely one we should work on.

hmmm I wonder if Q has posted recently...

holy shit

#

Maybe this will help some.

I want to say green1 yes Green2 yes green3 yes green4 yes

4 confirmed take downs.

42 6f 6f 6d 65 72 73 20 68 61 6e 67 20 66 69 72 73 74 20 6f 6e 20 74 68 65 20 64 61 79 20 6f 66 20 74 68 65 20 72 6f 70 65

What does this mean???? it was in the last thread.

My take on the China/ Russia post by Q
> we were set to WW3 by the NWO against China and Russia
> purpose: to regain partially lost territory while crushing also the spirit of the west and any resistance like in the last wars
> China and Russia were always run by patriots (except just after the reforms in Russia). But the NWO initiated both communist revolutions to suppress them.
> they started allowing the building up of China back so they can crush it in WW3
> most Chinese growth was just after GFC lol
> most anti Russia sentiment was also in years after the GFC
> China and Russia are good hence their constant fight against NWO degeneracy and likely absence of owl shit

> if Hillary won we’d be fighting ww3 right now to help NWO complete world domination

I don’t get it

>mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/06/us/politics/trump-calls-meeting-with-military-leaders-the-calm-before-the-storm.html

Good stuff! It's from Oct 6th.. but looks like this was a plan in the making for sure...

Thanks for bringing this up. That's more or less what gave these threads their name.

unit-conversion.info/texttools/hexadecimal/

Knock yourself out.

off topic
rule violation

My job is basically to help many researchers and their team to understand the lake’s flora and fauna and take them to their desired parts of land encompassing the lake, and the worst part is that when they do their job, I have to stay with them and act like I understand their dialect and their complex machinery and tools and not to forget their demands. Considering this lake, it is so vast that it isn’t yet mapped. Some parts are still anonymous because of McConner. He thinks this lake belongs to his ancestors and now it belongs to him. He filled a lawsuit and for decades this subject was under investigation, but the outcome was bitter to McConner. He lost the case. That was obvious, who the hell owns a lake? After the drama, McConner was pissed. He accepted the judgment and forgot about this lake, and the government began to think about the welfare of the Great Ander Lake. And because of this, I had to spend time mostly with these rock collectors so-called geologist. But usually, I deal with tourist pretty well. This beautiful lake is quite an attraction. I’m very familiar with this lake because my whole childhood elapsed by this lake. I still remember the days when my brother, Jack Willis, and I used to fish by the lake. Back then, catfishes were like a foot long but now fishermen are seldom. That was like thirty years ago but the memory is still fresh. Lots of things changed by the time I got married. My wife and I had to move in the city; I was a technician at a car factory. I still remember cars were made only on customer’s demand but now it is a mass production business. Now every house has a car. Yeah, things change within a blink of an eye. Jack left me in his tender age and some things that could have been abstained.

Vatican / Talmud

Jews..
Rothchilds..
Rockfellers..
George Soros..
Morgans..
Windsor.. (Saxe Coburg Gotha)
Banking.. (Federal Reserve)

KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)

Bilderburg group
Illumni (Illuminati) Freemasonry
Bohemian Grove
Occult worship
Mulloch -> Satan -> White hate -> Evil Empire
Gorgia Guidestones

Bush's
Clinton's
Obama's
Podestas

Abortion Clinics -> sacrifices (+ free meat)
CIA / FBI / NSA (Jesuits) (Project Mockingbird) (CNN)
9/11
Vegas -> Saudis -> Child Sex trafficking
CERN -> Science -> CERN illum. opening ceremony
ISIS
Huma (Muslim Brotherhood)
HUMA (the person)
KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
Terrorism
Islam
Haiti (Clinton Foundation) missing kids
Missing children around the world
PizzaGate / PedoGate
"Open Society Foundation" (Funds Antifa / slush fund for general terrorism)

Honeypot for schizophrenia.

These threads at first started kind of innocent PTG -generals with red pill twist.

Now we have people talking international geopolitics, occultism, knights templar, vatican, larping, magik, hermeticism, annunaki, Egyptians, psyhcedelic drugs, matrix and Alice in Wonderland

All they do is repeat the mantra: It is all connected. Q knows. All is connected

It is here to distract your mental health, intellectual capabilities and attention. All woven in a extreme fashion of information overload. Just like Television. To keep the goyim in check.

You will not find any real red pills here. Only distraction, division and chaos

#

You’re missing the yes under like under sky.

Confirm.
Green
Sky?
Yes.

Night Baker! Thanks for your work!
>Keystone = Control over world monetary supply
>Doors Opened = Doors into Forbidden City in China
>OWLS = symbols for evildoers worldwide
>US Honeypot = Hugh Heffner.
>Pamela Anderson = leaks to Julian Assange
>[C]lowns [I]n [A]merica use blackmail via HH and others
+++House of Saud
++Rchilds
>taking down the Rchilds
That's where we are.

Something going down near the Philippines?

It makes sense. Trilateral, Godfather III. It is the Godfathers of the globalist elite. And it was founded by Rockefeller, who I believe Q was trying to say was replaced by Soros.

President Bill clinton is known as the Eagle by the USSS.

The symbol is not evil.
It merely represents wisdom, vision, serenity, authority.
It is also the victor of the whole chapter of Isaiah 34 over evil Zion.

Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.” This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.

US Navy crashes ship (again) carrying 11.

WHO WAS ON THIS SHIP?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-42078318

pastebin.com/trgTJH3Q

youtube.com/watch?v=KK5ms-BtGz0

Hey y'all just figured out how to work all this Sup Forums stuff. What are your favorite Red-Pilled movies?

>these threads at first started kind of innocent PTG -generals
Ah, found the cancer and that perfectly explains this horrid cluster fuck of a thread.
Thanks user

#

Soros replaces the Y family who was the Rothschilds by LdR being taken out of the equation.?

Don't listen to the other guy.

This place is a red-pill sanctuary with a little bit of a shithead problem. It's the asshole of the internet, and you're right in the stinky center.

He said that Soros replaced the Y family which was removed from the equation soon after Trump took office, which is right around the time that David Rockefeller died. It was David Rockefeller who founded the Trilateral Commission in 1973.

dont take them red pills kids
and before you knewit they were

Can someone please post those images of the schematics of the temple underneath Little St. James island aka Epstein lolita express island?

The only original family of the 13 families that has been ousted is the DuPont family.

No. Rockefellers were Y.

Notice,

Q said this as Act II Scene 4.

Act 2 is rothschild take down.

Scene 3 was supposed to be where he died, but we are in scene 4 now because things didnt go as planned. /ourguy/ Capt Michael Green went down as a patriot.

Add this to the bake niggah

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen.
Log on, Scotty. → →

An user first got curious about this Baker → →

Union pwning the bake
Poison Co-Opted Bread
Hope somebody reads the real operative's messages
before they named them "Q" and does a compare
unionfags know it's real RIGHT AWAY and turn on "IGNORE"

→ →
Two operatives logged on and CBTS purposely ignored the alert.

This is one of them. The other got lost.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150284658
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150289500
→ →

→ → not in the union
→ → not in the union
→ → 4 bread 0 replies
→ → nothing there
→ → nothing there
→ → the unionfag
→ → no Antibot unionshill
→ → instant reply
→ → user request no Antibot
→ → immediate reply
→ → wtf? No wonder the wetback uses memeflag.
→ → unionfag meeting call
→ → again
→ → tripfag buggery
→ → tripfag buggery
→ → proves Bookman samefag
→ → union runs the bots (pic related)
→ → makes note of union pwnery
→ → tries simple reasoning

Why they ignored the operative
proves the 4 10 20 in a photo from last FEBRUARY
→ →
→ →

→ → gives up
→ → gets it
→ → gets it
→ → gets it
→ → Cap ain't sauce.
→ → gets the samefaggery
→ → gets it
→ → gets it
→ → gets it
→ → woked

Now they are posting threads as Anonymous, even though you know who is taking over in previous threads.

List of baker's union is being compiled.

Ya did that all by yourself now?
Well lookee there. I'll be, my my.

Try here:
youtube.com/watch?v=T96l11jaa6g

I was probably here way before you and your gay little thread is faggy as shit.
There’s absolutely nothing going on here except old bored people it seems.

Is it giving anyone else long loading times?

SO I HEARD A CRAZY THEORY...

Hugh Heffner was widely responsible for setting up the politicians, movie stars, artists, whoever wanted to be 'famous' at his penthouse with his plethora of women.. and would offer 'something a little younger' at times..

This is the initial ceremony (which they film) to blackmail you into staying.. that's your 'selling your soul' to the devil.. but you gotta do something really awful... like rape a child.

It's not unlike a gang, where you have to kill someone maybe, or be involved in a crime.. it's the ultimate tool to keep people loyal and from ratting on anyone else.

So... is there truth to that?

Cause I was going to say something else, but now after all this, I forgot what the fuck it was.

Division and chaos from opposition, and due to the frustration of some a little less able to realize the overall beauty and integration of many important "red pills."

Very well stated.

wow, stephen king looks terrible

Reposting from end of last bread

Anybody else see this? crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/todays-blind-items-st-charles-house-of.html
>In the past week, all of this is threatening to come out of the shadows. Apparently one of the masterminds behind it, got into an argument with his father. The father, one of the wealthiest men in the world was killed this week in a freak accident. The thing is though, there was nothing accidental about it.

Basically talks about a lot of stuff parallel to Q. Blog has a good record.

lmao kys boomer

Katy Perry

This has to be a form of PTSD from all the Trump backsliding on campaign promises

Boomers hang first on the day of the rope

This! Correct user.

Who’s the opposition exactly?

OMG! They had engine failure. FUCK ME SOMETHING MUST BE GOING ON!!!!!!
Fucking retards!

well then go back to sucking your kike boyfriends little jew cock and GTFO.

Miley Cyrus

GFY buddy

Symbol for Vlash

He was only asking a question. Obvious shill because you thought he was insinuating something.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Trump needs to #getongab before Dec 18th gab.ai

I dont know if this makes any sense here, but the video of the North Korean trying to defect here on 150420843, clearly shows a huge Y at the border of NK and SK. Crumbs said follow the owl and the Y around the world correct?

I fucking hate you faggots
I sincerely hope this is a psyop because the other option of sharing a board with such brain dead idiots is painful
Don't bother giving me (you)'s, I'm not staying

AH! That's what I was going to say.. Yes.. the send the shit to the CIA..

Didn't the Marines just land at Langly base where the CIA is centralized and take it over? Anyone know about that? Did they confiscate equipment? (I hope so) cause ALL that shit is probably on those servers..

I guess that means she's loose too, eh?

t. Old burned out roastie on her deathbed

His name....was Capt Michael Green.

So would it be three main actors?
If not, then the movie plot is why the III ref