Hatsukoi Zombie 56

N T R

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road_roller
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yikes. I'm more than twenty chapters behind; I forgot this actually updated somewhat regularly.

Jesus

JESUS

THICC eyebrows

if this is anything like the authors previous work then its going to end very very badly

Think the author knows that Mei is the fan favourite? Haha.

Yes he does know which is why he knows how to make it hurt the most when she inevitably loses

I think the mangaka planned for Ririto to be a real guy and Ebino would have been there to make Eve disappear, then his editor told him to fuck off because that would be extremely gay, so he had to change him into a reserse trap.

Yes. She's the one getting the most Z-versions and the most lewd ones. The huge crowd that makes her their first love represents the readers

I want to trim her eyebrows

why do people like this cowitits

Because not everybody is gay

Didn't he base her on some real volleyball player he's a fan of? Though the rack was his addition.

It was a rhetorical question, but yeah. It's plenty obvious from the first chapter that she's his favourite, too. What's not so obvious is whether or not she'll end up with the MC.

I wouldn't be surprised: she's very sporty (in a good way) and the whole volleyball thing is a somewhat important part of her characterization.

Sabina Altynbecova, iirc.

Jesus, she's flat as a board. The author really did add a little something in that area.

>planned for Ririto to be a real guy
Nope

The breast are just a bonus. She'd be good with a moderately sized chest too.

Are we talking trucks?

This. Cowtits are fucking disgusting, but Ebino has proved she's more than that.

>Are we talking trucks?
Better: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road_roller

>dislikes big tits
>loves feminine dicks
Sup Forums in a nutshell

THICC is love

My dick

Ebino a best.

That's a funny way to spell Ririsu

Who

That's a funny way to spell Eve.